Catalan away team

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
init
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Catalan away team

Post by init » 22 Apr 2019, 20:07

yorkie1bn wrote:I normally do not Criticise players coaches or referees they have a hard enough job as it is.But this man Childs is just taking the wee wee out of The Castleford club he is a total disgrace evertime I see him ref against Cas. What as he got against cas .Either that or he as some huge bets on these games he refs a that display tonight he should be saked or demoted the amateur leagues your a total disgrace Mr Childs. And if you have a problem with this Statement you can contact me for a heart to heart anytime.
Yorkie...i understand your frustrations however childs refs pedanticly in all his games not just cas....when he is appointed to a game i know that the game will have lots of penalties because that is the type of ref he is.... he has no feel for the game so he dosent let any game flow..cas and every other team should prepare and be aware of this .. today we played into his hands and thats simply not his fault...cas played dumb and were mugs

By contrast if you watch Thaler for example he tends to let a game develop then adapts to the flow of a game...i know people will say he is bias against cas etc but if you watch the majority of his games they tend to flow and teams get the chance to win by playing rugby.

I just believe cas are being let down by the supposed experienced leaders on the pitch especially in the last 6 games .. the reality is keeping hold of the ball would greatly improve our chances in games...

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 22 Apr 2019, 20:09

43s flyer wrote:
yorkie1bn wrote:I normally do not Criticise players coaches or referees they have a hard enough job as it is.But this man Childs is just taking the wee wee out of The Castleford club he is a total disgrace evertime I see him ref against Cas. What as he got against cas .Either that or he as some huge bets on these games he refs a that display tonight he should be saked or demoted the amateur leagues your a total disgrace Mr Childs. And if you have a problem with this Statement you can contact me for a heart to heart anytime.
decided to put dragons on a team warning with minutes left in game, they got away with a lot of grub tactics
Child is never going to give cas anything I'm not blaming him today we looked clueless at times im afraid... we got the rub of the green on Thursday with the ref it was never going to happen with this jester
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 22 Apr 2019, 20:47

At least the cas ladies are gonna win over there..

Juscas
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Juscas » 22 Apr 2019, 21:04

Possibly the worst I’ve seen macca play in a Cas shirt today very out of sorts for him.as for the likes of Clare and Milner I’m used to the garbage they serve up week in week out.

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 22 Apr 2019, 21:08

Juscas wrote:Possibly the worst I’ve seen macca play in a Cas shirt today very out of sorts for him.as for the likes of Clare and Milner I’m used to the garbage they serve up week in week out.
Rusty, coming into a makeshift team and up against a bludgeoning physical side. Always gonna be tough for him. Then you have some really poor supporting performances of others around him. Write off today.

Timphall

Post by Timphall » 22 Apr 2019, 21:09

Ladies final score, 6 - 54 to Cas, they are bringing home their first dilverware of the year, the HerRL Cup.

Well Ladies.

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 22 Apr 2019, 21:10

Timphall wrote:Ladies final score, 6 - 54 to Cas, they are bringing home their first dilverware of the year, the HerRL Cup.

Well Ladies.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 23 Apr 2019, 21:23

flow wrote:
the machine wrote:
The Firm wrote:We may as well play with 12 as pick Clare. He is just not good enough for super league, it’s not his fault but he shouldn’t be seen again this season. The coaching staff need to take him out of the firing line. We need to hope Blair hits the ground running and we get some players back pretty soon.
Play Carr outside of mcmeeken and Blair, can't do any harm

Move Minikin to the left side
who is carr hope new signing lol
Flow - you've posted some embarrassing stuff on here but not knowing who Lewis Carr is takes one of the biscuits.

Imagine a stand up comic and no-one is laughing for 5 minutes or the very worst of Britain's Got Talent - that's the flow brand right there

casjunction
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by casjunction » 23 Apr 2019, 22:16

Only difference is they would not come on for more and more silent ovations.