Wakefield H

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Wakefield H

Post by derbystiger » 13 Apr 2019, 19:34

lurcher wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
the machine wrote:
tigerfeat wrote:Seems like Wigan were back to there hold tricks last night third man coming in doing damage to the legs
https://twitter.com/david_fifita_/statu ... 02688?s=19
That’s awful to watch. Makes me cringe as I had to quit the game through a knee injury. That player (who was it) needs to cop a ban of at least 6 games.
didn't rangi get a long ban (while playing for salford) for a tackle like that from behind.
6 or 7 games I think Rangi got if memory serves me right

Tigerwood posse
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: no

Post by Tigerwood posse » 14 Apr 2019, 08:43

HuddsTigers wrote:
Tigerwood posse wrote:
37B66945-CD0A-4081-9A53-A80F80C63A8E.png

hardly the same team that faced us the week before, they were without SAMMUT, GREENWOOD, MANFREDI AND HARDAKER against Wakey .... SO YOU ARE WRONG HUDDS ... YOU ARE SUCH A CLEVER CLOGS!!!
Comprehension skills struggling? Did you miss the word “similar”? Last time I looked similar meant having a likeness to something. The fact that 13/17 of their squad (or 76% in percentage terms) was the same falls into that category, don’t you agree? I never said “same team”.

They may have been missing 4 players but they got 3 back, all of which are good enough to be in their first choice 17 (Powell, Davies and Escare) or would be.

For what it’s worth, I was actually replying (and agreeing) to the post above mine not your own. They had a strong backline against us but the forwards weren’t much to be feared.
Good god, you are such an arrogant arse!! It isn’t even similar FFS, so just because you can’t admit you’re wrong, you actually think that Powell, Davies & Escare are the same quality as Hardaker (best full back in country at Cas) Greenwood (Ex NRL & was destroying us when he was on the pitch), Manfredi (easily best winger in SL if he could stay injury free) and Sammut ( always been underrated and also was cutting us to shreds before he was injured and taken off), you are such a muppet !!!

Danny Boy
Verified

Post by Danny Boy » 14 Apr 2019, 09:09

Come on guys, please let’s stop this name calling and abuse, everyone is entitled to an opinion! If you disagree with another poster, of course, give your own opinion on the matter, but this should never include personal abuse or profanities.
Danny Boy

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 14 Apr 2019, 09:15

Tigerwood posse wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:
Tigerwood posse wrote:

hardly the same team that faced us the week before, they were without SAMMUT, GREENWOOD, MANFREDI AND HARDAKER against Wakey .... SO YOU ARE WRONG HUDDS ... YOU ARE SUCH A CLEVER CLOGS!!!
Comprehension skills struggling? Did you miss the word “similar”? Last time I looked similar meant having a likeness to something. The fact that 13/17 of their squad (or 76% in percentage terms) was the same falls into that category, don’t you agree? I never said “same team”.

They may have been missing 4 players but they got 3 back, all of which are good enough to be in their first choice 17 (Powell, Davies and Escare) or would be.

For what it’s worth, I was actually replying (and agreeing) to the post above mine not your own. They had a strong backline against us but the forwards weren’t much to be feared.
Good god, you are such an arrogant arse!! It isn’t even similar FFS, so just because you can’t admit you’re wrong, you actually think that Powell, Davies & Escare are the same quality as Hardaker (best full back in country at Cas) Greenwood (Ex NRL & was destroying us when he was on the pitch), Manfredi (easily best winger in SL if he could stay injury free) and Sammut ( always been underrated and also was cutting us to shreds before he was injured and taken off), you are such a muppet !!!

LMAO
Hardaker (best full back in country at Cas)

But he is not at Cas and hasn't been for 2 years. He has been terrible so for at Wigan

betts21
League One Player
League One Player

Post by betts21 » 14 Apr 2019, 09:34

I wouldn't say hardaker has been terrible at Wigan I'd say he's just done what's needed I think personally if sammut played Wigan would see a whole different and better zak as sammut is a player zak can play off the back of which is why he shined so bright for us.

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 14 Apr 2019, 09:35

Everything about cas suited Hardakers play.
Everything at Wigan doesn’t.

Anyhow might be a boost for us Thursday.
Possibly a big game player out for Wakefield.
Watch this space.

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 14 Apr 2019, 09:47

old cas lass wrote:Everything about cas suited Hardakers play.
Everything at Wigan doesn’t.

Anyhow might be a boost for us Thursday.
Possibly a big game player out for Wakefield.
Watch this space.
Quite possibly a few from what I'm hearing.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 14 Apr 2019, 10:43

I agree with what hudds tiger said yesterday Powell will be preparing the team to face a strong challange
He will be more concerned to get cas playing with a bit more spark in attack and cutting out some of the dumb stuff we've been doing
Wakefield fans with be hoping Thursday is when they get some pay back for resent times I've just got a feeling cas will play well and win tho
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Frankas
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Frankas » 14 Apr 2019, 10:54

Danny Boy wrote:Come on guys, please let’s stop this name calling and abuse, everyone is entitled to an opinion! If you disagree with another poster, of course, give your own opinion on the matter, but this should never include personal abuse or profanities.
We have certain poster who have a disliking of Hudds tiger, every time he posts someone is picking it apart and having a go at him,everyone expects to disagree with posts, but every time Hudds posts he gets slated, and the silly thing is he's posts contain more quality and information about the club than the lot of his knockers put together.

Has daft has it sounds some of the replies he gets is nothing short of on line bullying.

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 14 Apr 2019, 11:05

Looks like we'll be without Brough and Miller on Thursday, Brough has broken his thumb apparently. Jeez, looks like Cas might have an easy ride on Thursday.

Swagger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Swagger » 14 Apr 2019, 11:15

JIN JER wrote:Looks like we'll be without Brough and Miller on Thursday, Brough has broken his thumb apparently. Jeez, looks like Cas might have an easy ride on Thursday.
Did you see us on Thursday??? We are full of injuries too and literally can do nothing going forward. I'm not having non of this "easy ride stuff" Wakey are playing better than we are so will be tough

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 14 Apr 2019, 11:30

Swagger wrote:
JIN JER wrote:Looks like we'll be without Brough and Miller on Thursday, Brough has broken his thumb apparently. Jeez, looks like Cas might have an easy ride on Thursday.
Did you see us on Thursday??? We are full of injuries too and literally can do nothing going forward. I'm not having non of this "easy ride stuff" Wakey are playing better than we are so will be tough
I did mate, I just think with (I'm assuming) Hamsh and Reynolds in the middle we might struggle, they haven't played together yet. We'll be without Tupou, Johnstone, Lynne, Brough, Wood and possibly Millar missing. That's practically all our flare gone in one go.

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 14 Apr 2019, 12:17

Yep that’s the one I was hinting at.

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 14 Apr 2019, 12:27

Tigerwood posse wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:
Tigerwood posse wrote:

No one was comparing the players in or out in terms of quality except you above.

The fact you have moved the discussion on to a totally different point because you know that the vast majority of the 17 (13/17) ARE the same says it all. Not arrogant - you had a pop first for no apparent reason when I didn’t reply to you. So it’s not worth it and this will be my last reply to you on this matter because other forum users deserve much better than to see this piffle every single day.

Back to Wakefield, we have always seemed to cope well with their best. If we can get a few bodies back such as Massey and Rankin, I’d feel a bit more confident.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

casjunction
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by casjunction » 14 Apr 2019, 13:02

I did mate, I just think with (I'm assuming) Hamsh and Reynolds in the middle we might struggle, they haven't played together yet. We'll be without Tupou, Johnstone, Lynne, Brough, Wood and possibly Millar missing. That's practically all our flare gone in one go.[/quote]
No flares please Jin Ger!
Pity both squads are decimated.
Still two best teams in West Yorkshire.
Here's to a good game.
No more injuries.
Decided by the players not poor officiating.
COYF

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 14 Apr 2019, 13:09

casjunction wrote:I did mate, I just think with (I'm assuming) Hamsh and Reynolds in the middle we might struggle, they haven't played together yet. We'll be without Tupou, Johnstone, Lynne, Brough, Wood and possibly Millar missing. That's practically all our flare gone in one go.
Here's to a good game.
No more injuries.
COYF[/quote]

The only flares that Jinge has a passion for are hanging in his wardrobe . Next to his salary capped sleeved t-shirts

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 14 Apr 2019, 15:10

JIN JER wrote:
Swagger wrote:
I did mate, I just think with (I'm assuming) Hamsh and Reynolds in the middle we might struggle, they haven't played together yet. We'll be without Tupou, Johnstone, Lynne, Brough, Wood and possibly Millar missing. That's practically all our flare gone in one go.
Getting excuses in early.....

Both teams are going to be without a good 8 players each. Test of squad depth by the looks.

Without the 4 you lost assuming they don't make it from Fri id have put my mortgage on you winning. If they dont i think we may pinch it

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 14 Apr 2019, 15:13

casjunction wrote:I did mate, I just think with (I'm assuming) Hamsh and Reynolds in the middle we might struggle, they haven't played together yet. We'll be without Tupou, Johnstone, Lynne, Brough, Wood and possibly Millar missing. That's practically all our flare gone in one go.
Here's to a good game.
No more injuries.
COYF[/quote]

No flares indeed, I seem to recall your club berating Cas fans for setting off a flare at the Wigan game a couple of weeks since, oh and on Thursday evening a flare was set off by the Cas fans as witnessed on tv, so yeah, no flares eh? :lol: :lol:
But agree, hope it's a good entertaining game, show the other teams how to entertain.

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 14 Apr 2019, 15:14

SuffolkTiger wrote:
Here's to a good game.
No more injuries.
COYF
The only flares that Jinge has a passion for are hanging in his wardrobe . Next to his salary capped sleeved t-shirts[/quote]

Stalker.... :lol:

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 14 Apr 2019, 15:16

fords wrote:
JIN JER wrote:
Swagger wrote:
Getting excuses in early.....

Never make excuses matey, "I'm a realist", as the Cribs song goes

Both teams are going to be without a good 8 players each. Test of squad depth by the looks.

Without the 4 you lost assuming they don't make it from Fri id have put my mortgage on you winning. If they dont i think we may pinch it