Wakefield H

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Wakefield H

Post by JIN JER » 16 Apr 2019, 14:49

tigerfeat wrote:Trinity.getting 12 start with bookies and 3-1 to win without start it's nearly a level game for me tho
Wildcats are no more. :lol:

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 16 Apr 2019, 20:35

It's a bit better than some of the names we get called on your forum Jinge.......

http://retro.rlfans.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 1&start=30

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 16 Apr 2019, 23:02

Tigerade wrote:
It's a bit better than some of the names we get called on your forum Jinge.......

http://retro.rlfans.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 1&start=30
Pretty pathetic any name calling in my opinion.

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 17 Apr 2019, 08:34

A must win game tomorrow IMO. The pack behind us are now chasing us for 3rd. We could easily find ourselves out of the top 5 come end of Monday or comfortably up the table.

Although Wakey shouldn't be taken lightly, i'd like to think we can get the job done against them with the players they have out. Then like someone said on another thread, get Macca, Rankin, Foster, Cook and Clarkson back for Monday and kick on.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 17 Apr 2019, 08:48

Can we really finish in the top two this season I'm not sure we can to win a grand final from any other position than first or second in this system is very tough
Id be going all out to have a good run in the challange cup getting our strongest team out at hull
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 17 Apr 2019, 08:50

For us to finish in the top two, we have to beat Wire and Saints IMO. If we don't, the gap will be another two points and I just can't see them losing 3 more games than us all season.

For me, with injuries we have had, to finish in the top 4 would be an achievement.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

Sharlotiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Sharlotiger » 17 Apr 2019, 20:14

HuddsTigers wrote:For us to finish in the top two, we have to beat Wire and Saints IMO. If we don't, the gap will be another two points and I just can't see them losing 3 more games than us all season.

For me, with injuries we have had, to finish in the top 4 would be an achievement.
It certainly would but there are no trophies for just making the 4.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 17 Apr 2019, 20:36

Sharlotiger wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:For us to finish in the top two, we have to beat Wire and Saints IMO. If we don't, the gap will be another two points and I just can't see them losing 3 more games than us all season.

Thats why we need a good challenge cup run not what hudds tiger said its a distraction is rubbish thinking

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 17 Apr 2019, 20:57

Sharlotiger wrote:

Top 5 now for play offs. Not sure how it will work exactly.

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 17 Apr 2019, 21:01

flow wrote:
Sharlotiger wrote:

Thats why we need a good challenge cup run not what hudds tiger said its a distraction is rubbish thinking
For me, I want to win the Grand Final. There’s no use pinning hopes on a cup win only to lose players to injury along the way when we are battered already and get knocked out and then find you have lost ground in race for the top 5. I’d take a cup win IF we get there and do it but it relies on a hell of a lot of luck and a fit squad too.

It’s each to their own though.
Last edited by HuddsTigers on 17 Apr 2019, 21:04, edited 1 time in total.

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 17 Apr 2019, 21:03

RonnieGibbs'forearm wrote:
Sharlotiger wrote:

Top 5 now for play offs. Not sure how it will work exactly.

Week 1

4 v 5 - Losers eliminated
2 v 3

Week 2

Losers 2/3 v Winners 4/5 - Losers Eliminated
1 v Winners 2/3 - Winners to GF

Week 3

Losers of game 4 v Winners game 3

Week 4
GF

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 17 Apr 2019, 21:15

Sharlotiger wrote:

There aren’t, you’re right. But you can make the GF and have a stab at winning 1. We want to be a top 4 side. We have to prove that.