Page 3 of 26

Re: Castleford Tigers ladies.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:57 pm
by yorkie1bn
old cas lass wrote:
jackknife wrote:Do they even play there matches darn't lane?



Yep.

since when did they start playing there matches, On the Cas Ground last I heard they were playing all there matches down at Whitwood ru ground

Re: Castleford Tigers ladies.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:06 pm
by southporttiger

Re: Castleford Tigers ladies.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:06 pm
by old cas lass
yorkie1bn wrote:
old cas lass wrote:
jackknife wrote:Do they even play there matches darn't lane?



Yep.

since when did they start playing there matches, On the Cas Ground last I heard they were playing all there matches down at Whitwood ru ground


Since this season.

Castleford Tigers Women to play all home games at the Mend-A-Hose Jungle!

Here is Castleford's Director of Rugby, Jon Wells, with the full update...

Then there’s a video of Jon wells explaining it all.
Check there twitter account out.
HTH

Re: Castleford Tigers ladies.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:19 am
by SREGITSAC
Mucky1978 wrote:Seems like they have a few decent looking birds in team rather then just monsters.

Might go watch a few games.


Just wow, when you thought this place couldn’t get any more parochial

Re: Castleford Tigers ladies.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:47 am
by ERG2012
Mucky is a man of the 90s......

1890's

Re: Castleford Tigers ladies.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:41 am
by jackknife
Jeez ya cant write anything on here anymore without the forum police jumping on ya :P

Re: Castleford Tigers ladies.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:43 am
by old cas lass
jackknife wrote:Jeez ya cant write anything on here anymore without the forum police jumping on ya :P


Sadly it’s not just this forum it’s the way of the world now a days.
Always think before you ‘dare’ speak.

Re: Castleford Tigers ladies.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:26 pm
by SREGITSAC
A lot of people are working very hard to raise the standard and profile of the women’s game, none more so than the ladies who put the shirt on for our club and then people think it’s funny or appropriate to sexualise the game and make out that they might watch because they can have a good perv.

Yes I will call out behaviour like that, I do not find it acceptable! If your daughters or sons for that matter were working hard to build a career and people just commented on their appearance and leered over them I’m sure you’d be over the moon!

Re: Castleford Tigers ladies.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:31 pm
by tigerfeat
old cas lass wrote:
jackknife wrote:Jeez ya cant write anything on here anymore without the forum police jumping on ya :P


Sadly it’s not just this forum it’s the way of the world now a days.
Always think before you ‘dare’ speak.

Even before the days of political correctness that comment would have been dodgy

Re: Castleford Tigers ladies.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:41 pm
by derbystiger
And how many women say they watch rugby because of blokes in shorts etc.. I’ve heard it loads of times ‘I go to watch to look at the fit bums etc...’ - same as ever I guess, equality only generally works one way, always has and it aint gonna change any time soon.

Re: Castleford Tigers ladies.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:00 pm
by SREGITSAC
derbystiger wrote:And how many women say they watch rugby because of blokes in shorts etc.. I’ve heard it loads of times ‘I go to watch to look at the fit bums etc...’ - same as ever I guess, equality only generally works one way, always has and it aint gonna change any time soon.


It shouldn’t tho! Should work both ways and I’d say the same if comments were made about the men’s team!

Re: Castleford Tigers ladies.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:37 pm
by jackknife
derbystiger wrote:And how many women say they watch rugby because of blokes in shorts etc.. I’ve heard it loads of times ‘I go to watch to look at the fit bums etc...’ - same as ever I guess, equality only generally works one way, always has and it aint gonna change any time soon.

Exactly

Re: Castleford Tigers ladies.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:52 am
by Timphall
Our Ladies, just think about that for a moment, our, Castleford Ladies represent all of us.

I'm biased, I'm a Cas fan of many years, (yes they are beautiful ladies), get over it, they love their sport, and they are good players.

I personally think that our Ladies are our best chance of silverware, however, you decide, go and warch a match, they are bloody good.

Re: Castleford Tigers ladies.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 11:38 am
by SREGITSAC
Up next Cas vs Saints, 1st vs 2nd, unbeaten vs unbeaten...1pm Sunday 12th May, The Jungle!

Re: Castleford Tigers ladies.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 5:18 pm
by Mysterio
SREGITSAC wrote:A lot of people are working very hard to raise the standard and profile of the women’s game, none more so than the ladies who put the shirt on for our club and then people think it’s funny or appropriate to sexualise the game and make out that they might watch because they can have a good perv.

Yes I will call out behaviour like that, I do not find it acceptable! If your daughters or sons for that matter were working hard to build a career and people just commented on their appearance and leered over them I’m sure you’d be over the moon!


You are absolutely and utterly pathetic.

Men like women.

Women like men.

Men look at women. Women look at men. Men are attracted to women and like to flirt. Women do the same.
There’d be no bad lads if it wasn’t for bad lasses, and vice versa. Get a grip. Ffs.
Some women like men looking at them and ‘perving’ over them as you say. As do men like women looking at them.
It’s only cretins like you who turn the world into wannabe ‘activists’ :D