Daniel smith

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
KB80
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Daniel smith

Post by KB80 » 11 Apr 2019, 23:00

HuddsTigers wrote:
Mucky1978 wrote:Barry Mac Said tonight he was millington long term replacement and will have got that from Wells.
They said last week in the press that there were similarities between his game and Millington and they feel under tutelage of Powell that will come out.
Similarities in its broadest context...

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 11 Apr 2019, 23:04

flow wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:
Mucky1978 wrote:Barry Mac Said tonight he was millington long term replacement and will have got that from Wells.
They said last week in the press that there were similarities between his game and Millington and they feel under tutelage of Powell that will come out.
Wounder why hudds dint see that in him terrible judgment by them in it.
More that our style of play would suit him and Hudds’ doesn’t.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 11 Apr 2019, 23:30

HuddsTigers wrote:
flow wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:
You dont believe that for a minute you just all ways say opposite to what i say must get u hard sad little man

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 11 Apr 2019, 23:41

I’m telling you what was said last week. Go and read/watch it for yourself in future if you are just going to moan/question everything. Ask a question, get an answer.

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 11 Apr 2019, 23:59

HuddsTigers wrote:
flow wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:
saw a few little glimpses tonight hudds that that may be true. his timing was out a couple of times but that will improve with game time. certainly seems to show how experienced he is and i could see him eventually having a leadership role. i'll judge him later in the season.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 12 Apr 2019, 00:31

Thought he went orite tonight, certainly not our worst player
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

The Firm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by The Firm » 12 Apr 2019, 00:47

He’s ok, but he isn’t the same quality as Milo in his pomp and not what we should be looking for if we want to be a top 4 team. Value for money back up option maybe.

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 12 Apr 2019, 06:47

He’s been with the club two weeks and needs to get used to our plays. To be honest, I couldn’t give two figs at the moment if he can’t do backflips over the opposition defence to score a try, as long as he can be direct and take it to the opposition. We killed for someone like Matagi last night for us, someone who just demands the ball, no silly offloads, no trying to be a half back, no silly run arounds with two forwards on the opposition line. Just someone who wants the ball and wants to run with it.

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 12 Apr 2019, 06:58

HuddsTigers wrote:He’s been with the club two weeks and needs to get used to our plays. To be honest, I couldn’t give two figs at the moment if he can’t do backflips over the opposition defence to score a try, as long as he can be direct and take it to the opposition. We killed for someone like Matagi last night for us, someone who just demands the ball, no silly offloads, no trying to be a half back, no silly run arounds with two forwards on the opposition line. Just someone who wants the ball and wants to run with it.
That man is supposed to be watts which your clearly referring to because yes he needs to stop thinking hes a half back.

However he has been our best player this year by a country mile.

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 12 Apr 2019, 07:50

flow wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:
flow wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:
You dont believe that for a minute you just all ways say opposite to what i say must get u hard sad little man
Flow,

I've got to say that you epitomise everything that's negative and concerning about social media.

You've lowered the standards of this forum with your immature, offensive and, at times, woefully constructed posts that often are simply incomprehensible.

You might want to go and look up the word mature in the dictionary and have a think about the impact you're having on here. There are numerous responses to your posts that you don't seem to be taking on board.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 12 Apr 2019, 08:16

Smith for me given time could prove a good signing I saw nothing wrong with his play last night, if he as been brought in to fill Millingtons boots he as a big task ahead, I hope our fans don't try to compare the two every time he puts a shirt on, on last nights showing Smith did as much work as Moors who as been one of my favorite players

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 12 Apr 2019, 08:33

gateman wrote:Smith for me given time could prove a good signing I saw nothing wrong with his play last night, if he as been brought in to fill Millingtons boots he as a big task ahead, I hope our fans don't try to compare the two every time he puts a shirt on, on last nights showing Smith did as much work as Moors who as been one of my favorite players
I thought he went ok myself. Solid performance.

Whoever replaces Milo will have big shoes to fill.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 12 Apr 2019, 09:51

SuffolkTiger wrote:
flow wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:
flow wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote: They said last week in the press that there were similarities between his game and Millington and they feel under tutelage of Powell that will come out.
Flow,

I've got to say that you epitomise everything that's negative and concerning about social media.

You've lowered the standards of this forum with your immature, offensive and, at times, woefully constructed posts that often are simply incomprehensible.

You might want to go and look up the word mature in the dictionary and have a think about the impact you're having on here. There are numerous responses to your posts that you don't seem to be taking on board.
Careful pal, you will be be next one to be accused of wearing rose tinted glasses, along with being a “melt”

BigBez10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by BigBez10 » 12 Apr 2019, 15:40

SuffolkTiger wrote:
flow wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:
flow wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:
Flow,

Flow is genuinely one of the reasons I don't come on here much anymore.

If he's not trying to argue with Hudds, he's calling anyone who has anything good to say about the club a happy clapper or saying they wear rose tinted glasses. The pure vitriol he posts puts me off using the forum.

westyorkylad
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by westyorkylad » 12 Apr 2019, 16:03

Just ignore him Bez, guys a tool ........ :roll:

casjunction
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by casjunction » 12 Apr 2019, 19:48

I have not seen enough of Smith to make a comment.
I however take as much notice of Barry Mac as l take of
Wolf sorry l meant Flow.
Millo has been one of the best recruits we have had.
On yesterday's showing he certainly wasn't our worst performer.
Mindst l would want last night to be a yardstick.

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 12 Apr 2019, 20:07

BigBez10 wrote:
SuffolkTiger wrote:[quote="flow"
You dont believe that for a minute you just all ways say opposite to what i say must get u hard sad little man[/quote]

Flow,

You might want to go and look up the word mature in the dictionary and have a think about the impact you're having on here. There are numerous responses to your posts that you don't seem to be taking on board.[/quote]
Flow is genuinely one of the reasons I don't come on here much anymore.

If he's not trying to argue with Hudds, he's calling anyone who has anything good to say about the club a happy clapper or saying they wear rose tinted glasses. The pure vitriol he posts puts me off using the forum.[/quote]

Any decent fan who uses this forum really wouldn't want you to feel like that. Please don't let that negative type of contribution stop you from being part of this area of our club.

I'm not sure what school Flow goes to but it's a poor advert for current teaching standards and also parental guidance.

Don't become part of the silent majority.

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 12 Apr 2019, 20:15

westyorkylad wrote:Just ignore him Bez, guys a tool ........ :roll:
Use the ignore button. Works great for the likes of him :)

TiGR

Post by TiGR » 13 Apr 2019, 11:02

Aye, shame the forum doesn't block the quotes too...

Jonny1975
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Jonny1975 » 13 Apr 2019, 12:09

I actually thought Smith went well. Decent hands & ran hard and tackled well. Is he a world beater.... probably not, does he give 100% ..... Looks like it, is he a liability (aka Adam Milner) .... No.
Welcome to Cas Daniel, I'm looking forward to watching him go well this season, in a pack that is really taking shape.