Ambition

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Ambition

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 23 Mar 2019, 20:18

If you seriously believe I am in the tinted specs brigade you are a bigger idiot than you sound. Believe me that would take some doing for you.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 23 Mar 2019, 22:26

flow wrote:
Lofthouse Tiger wrote:My point is that the better players don’t get caned quickly because of how good they usually are week in week out. They win us games regularly and so are afforded a skating for one bad game.

If you think any fans are going to give them what a crap player gets then you will be waiting a long time to see it. Clare gets paid less, probably, because he isn’t good enough to earn big money. Because someone offers 100% doesn’t mean they are any good does it? 100% crap is nowhere near good enough and a player at a lesser percentage will always do and offer more.

Your theory on why you stick up for rubbish and your reasoning are exactly why we aren’t a top 2 trophy winning side n a regular basis. When you are blinkered you don’t see everything and often get caught out. As we often do in big games against big teams.
For ffs take u tinted glasses off clare is garbage york dint want him your talking tosh
FFS stop talking about “tinted glasses” you boring old fossil. Came up with something new of eff off

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 24 Mar 2019, 12:01

Show me the money as answered a question on twitter that we are bringing a back in. Bloody hope so.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 24 Mar 2019, 12:14

old cas lass wrote:Show me the money as answered a question on twitter that we are bringing a back in. Bloody hope so.
Who is it were bringing in ocl
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 24 Mar 2019, 12:19

Lofthouse Tiger wrote:2/3 players next year is 3 years too late. When Saints knew Barber was away what did they do? What donWire always do? And don’t give me the “Rich owner” stuff. They are spending the same as we are. Would Saints or Wire sign Aston? Laughable signing.

Go with what we have for now is why we are never going to be a top side challenging for the big trophies and a very poor attitude but expected at Cas, always been the same.

Last night has been coming for a few games and wins against Salford, Catalans and HKR have papered over the cracks and now we see what we are about against a top side with a top coach and quality players. We have 1 of those 3 attributes.

When was the last time anyone saw the ground emptying 15 mins from time? The players are squarely to blame, bar Pete who was quality under the high ball, and DP isn’t a miracle man.
Would Saints or Wire sign Aston? Laughable signing.

Go with what we have for now is why we are never going to be a top side challenging for the big trophies and a very poor attitude but expected at Cas, always been the same.

Who's fault is that then ? must be either DP or the board ?

But yet DP can do no wrong ........ really

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 24 Mar 2019, 12:24

Fumper27 wrote:
flow wrote:
Lofthouse Tiger wrote:My point is that the better players don’t get caned quickly because of how good they usually are week in week out. They win us games regularly and so are afforded a skating for one bad game.

If you think any fans are going to give them what a crap player gets then you will be waiting a long time to see it. Clare gets paid less, probably, because he isn’t good enough to earn big money. Because someone offers 100% doesn’t mean they are any good does it? 100% crap is nowhere near good enough and a player at a lesser percentage will always do and offer more.

Your theory on why you stick up for rubbish and your reasoning are exactly why we aren’t a top 2 trophy winning side n a regular basis. When you are blinkered you don’t see everything and often get caught out. As we often do in big games against big teams.
For ffs take u tinted glasses off clare is garbage york dint want him your talking tosh
FFS stop talking about “tinted glasses” you boring old fossil. Came up with something new of eff off
:clap: :clap: Here here. Does my head reading the same line over and over again.

Tell you what Flow get from behind your keyboard and go and ask DP face to face all the crap you spout on here

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 24 Mar 2019, 12:30

old cas lass wrote:Show me the money as answered a question on twitter that we are bringing a back in. Bloody hope so.
He said. "yes definitely think a back"

Gelling and/or Lineham is my guess

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 24 Mar 2019, 12:34

tigerfeat wrote:
Who is it were bringing in ocl
He didn’t mention any names.

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 24 Mar 2019, 12:43

fords wrote:
Lofthouse Tiger wrote:2/3 players next year is 3 years too late. When Saints knew Barber was away what did they do? What donWire always do? And don’t give me the “Rich owner” stuff. They are spending the same as we are. Would Saints or Wire sign Aston? Laughable signing.

Last night has been coming for a few games and wins against Salford, Catalans and HKR have papered over the cracks and now we see what we are about against a top side with a top coach and quality players. We have 1 of those 3 attributes.

When was the last time anyone saw the ground emptying 15 mins from time? The players are squarely to blame, bar Pete who was quality under the high ball, and DP isn’t a miracle man.

A ridiculous signing. Someone tried to tell me Aston was on 40k :shock: I can't believe it but then it's Cas and who knows. If that's the case or even close then no wonder we can't afford to get a decent replacement in.

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 24 Mar 2019, 13:03

RonnieGibbs'forearm wrote:
fords wrote:

A ridiculous signing. Someone tried to tell me Aston was on 40k :shock: I can't believe it but then it's Cas and who knows. If that's the case or even close then no wonder we can't afford to get a decent replacement in.
Exactly. Even if he is on 20k a year its a ridiculous signing. Literally no point to it at all.

So who is responsible for that waste of cash ?

westerbeast
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by westerbeast » 24 Mar 2019, 13:09

fords wrote:
fords wrote:

Exactly. Even if he is on 20k a year its a ridiculous signing. Literally no point to it at all.

Steve Gill hence why he's not at the club anymore.

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 24 Mar 2019, 13:11

westerbeast wrote:
fords wrote:
fords wrote:

So Aston will be gone end of this year when his contract is up. off load Ellis, Maher, Egodo and bring in some quality please Cas

ERG2012
League One Player
League One Player

Post by ERG2012 » 24 Mar 2019, 13:43

My plan would have been (sorry if I upset folk)

Kept Hardaker
Not be so keen to resign Milner
Shenton one year

Lineham fair enough

Glad we've parted with Roberts
Release
Aston
Maher
Rankin
Clare

Zak to FB
Mata'itua on the right
Lineham outside him

Bolster with another good PROVEN prop

Tigersbarmy
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Tigersbarmy » 24 Mar 2019, 14:35

Can anyone find where Craig Harrison has said we’re bringing a back in

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Casmoley » 24 Mar 2019, 14:47

Tigersbarmy wrote:Can anyone find where Craig Harrison has said we’re bringing a back in

on his Twitter. 10.24am today.

Tigersbarmy
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Tigersbarmy » 24 Mar 2019, 14:58

I think it’s only his opinion and not that he knows some info I think from reading that

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 24 Mar 2019, 15:35

fords wrote:

Are either on his books?
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 24 Mar 2019, 15:39

westerbeast wrote:
fords wrote:
fords wrote:

Come on Fords, keep up with things. The answers have been given previously on more than one occasion.

Just one question about the signing of Aston for you. If DP had been 100% accountable for this signing and saw him as the answer or a decent back up player then why has he not seen any game time? Take your time Fords.

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Casmoley » 24 Mar 2019, 16:46

the machine wrote:
fords wrote:

Are either on his books?

Thomas Minns is..

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 24 Mar 2019, 16:57

Casmoley wrote:
the machine wrote:
fords wrote:

Are either on his books?

Thomas Minns is..
Minns it is then lol
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan