Cas Tigers' shop - customer service!?!

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Re: Cas Tigers' shop - customer service!?!

Post by Fumper27 » 15 Mar 2019, 10:52

Slightly off topic but still to do with the store (in Xscape). I walked passed yesterday and they’re advertising tickets to the Warrington game from last week. Surely, with the foot traffic that passes the stores each day, they should be on the ball with regards to pushing tickets for upcoming games???

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by derbystiger » 15 Mar 2019, 12:48

Fumper27 wrote:Slightly off topic but still to do with the store (in Xscape). I walked passed yesterday and they’re advertising tickets to the Warrington game from last week. Surely, with the foot traffic that passes the stores each day, they should be on the ball with regards to pushing tickets for upcoming games???
I go in there for my away tickets and they are a fairly nice bunch in there, however not the sharpest tools in the box. A couple of them have said how quiet the shop is in general and feel they'd do a lot better over at the outlet, but aren't allowed over there as you need to offer permanent discounts to be considered.

yellow_t-shirt
Twitter: @boarderman_xoncrene

Post by yellow_t-shirt » 15 Mar 2019, 13:23

Fumper27 wrote:Slightly off topic but still to do with the store (in Xscape). I walked passed yesterday and they’re advertising tickets to the Warrington game from last week. Surely, with the foot traffic that passes the stores each day, they should be on the ball with regards to pushing tickets for upcoming games???
Slightly on this topic, one thing that really annoys me is that one of our sponsors is a signage company and yet we still have players wearing last years strip on the front of the shop....and not to mention one player who doesn't even play for us any more #-o

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by derbystiger » 15 Mar 2019, 13:48

yellow_t-shirt wrote:
Slightly on this topic, one thing that really annoys me is that one of our sponsors is a signage company and yet we still have players wearing last years strip on the front of the shop....and not to mention one player who doesn't even play for us any more #-o
That shows how much notice I take - I've never noticed that :oops:

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 15 Mar 2019, 14:13

I was going to say there's a lot more than one old player but that's the one outside the shop in Carlton lanes sure luke dorn is still on that one lol
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi