Wire Wolves (A)

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Nobody
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Wire Wolves (A)

Post by Nobody » 08 Mar 2019, 12:11

I must of been watching a different game, Massey was one of the players last night that I thought.had a good game.
🐯 COYF!

Black n Amber
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Black n Amber » 08 Mar 2019, 13:01

Nobody wrote:I must of been watching a different game, Massey was one of the players last night that I thought.had a good game.
Watts and Massey were outstanding

corvusxiii
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by corvusxiii » 08 Mar 2019, 13:10

corvusxiii wrote:Sure I've just seen Liam in Xscape 30 mins ago. Hope I'm wrong. (I'm assuming he'd be ready to go by now).
Thinking of taking a refereeing course. Tbf I might be blind but I wouldn't be duped.
To finish last in the Tour de France, first you must finish.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 08 Mar 2019, 13:32

I'll tell you this much, after last nights showing I don't think we're far off and it shows the fine margins you have to iron out to succeed.

I'd certainly be disappointed if I were a Wolf cos they didn't exactly blow us away, in spite of our failings.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

43s flyer
League One Player
League One Player

Post by 43s flyer » 08 Mar 2019, 14:26

Anybody hear cummins comment when asked if he bowed to pressure from the crowd for a penalty, his reply "it made him more adamant not to give one"

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 08 Mar 2019, 14:48

43s flyer wrote:Anybody hear cummins comment when asked if he bowed to pressure from the crowd for a penalty, his reply "it made him more adamant not to give one"
Either way is as bad as t'other as it shows the decision are influenced by the crowd rather than the rugby. Never a fan of Cummings and is comments support my belief that he'd try t justify anything, no matter how bad it was.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

westyorkylad
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by westyorkylad » 08 Mar 2019, 16:16

Flat Capper wrote:I'll tell you this much, after last nights showing I don't think we're far off and it shows the fine margins you have to iron out to succeed.

I'd certainly be disappointed if I were a Wolf cos they didn't exactly blow us away, in spite of our failings.
:clap:

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 08 Mar 2019, 17:24

RE Massey, on report I don't think he did anything deliberate but he is a CAS player so anything could happen, one or two of Warrington's players ought to be called in for milking penalties but we know this will not happen as it would show the reff up

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 08 Mar 2019, 19:56

Agree Gatey, some of their antics were appalling. Mudflaps Masala is a disgrace at times and some of the others weren’t much better.

Did anyone else notice that Ratchford went in with the head in the face a couple of times or was that just me that saw it?

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 08 Mar 2019, 19:58

Flat Capper wrote:I'll tell you this much, after last nights showing I don't think we're far off and it shows the fine margins you have to iron out to succeed.

Exactly FC. Not a big gulf between us and we had so many big names missing. Bodes well.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 08 Mar 2019, 20:07

Lofthouse Tiger wrote:Mudflaps Masala?
:D :D :D :D :)
That wins the forum for today!!!

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 08 Mar 2019, 20:19

Lofthouse Tiger wrote:Agree Gatey, some of their antics were appalling. Mudflaps Masala is a disgrace at times and some of the others weren’t much better.

Did anyone else notice that Ratchford went in with the head in the face a couple of times or was that just me that saw it?

Saw Chris hill put his forearm/elbow 2/3 times into matautias face while he was laid on his back in a tackle. Filth,

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 08 Mar 2019, 20:37

old cas lass wrote:
Lofthouse Tiger wrote:Agree Gatey, some of their antics were appalling. Mudflaps Masala is a disgrace at times and some of the others weren’t much better.

Saw Chris hill put his forearm/elbow 2/3 times into matautias face while he was laid on his back in a tackle. Filth,
It was the trapping of Cas players in the tackle that peed me off. Philbin and Charnley both got penalties twice for that. Blatant cheating the the officials MUST of seen at least once, especially the one where Cook got penalised in the second half.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 09 Mar 2019, 01:14

having just come from my local club the lads in there said we played crap, I must be one of the rose tinted glasses supporters but with the team we put out I thought they equated them self's well

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 09 Mar 2019, 06:38

the machine wrote:
jackknife wrote:
Tyke123 wrote:
jackknife wrote:Jeez we've lost 1 game against 2nd favorites to win league n half the team should be sacked with all new recruits in by Monday. 2bombed tries n game could of been completely different we didn't honestly think we was going full season unbeaten.

#WeGoAgain
Clare has been picked out as not good enough and rightly so and Minikin back on the wing in his best position seems to be the choice of many on here with Powell looking for options at centre.
If this equates to ripping into "half the team" then fair enough.
Tell you what! Let's stick with that right edge all season and let's see if your so chirpy at the end of the season.
Minikin Clare Rankin Shenton n Massey all taking a hammering by fans tonight
First four definitely have, can't remember reading any criticism for Massey from last night's game
Im sure i read something like masseys killing us tonight with dropped balls n silly penalties.
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 09 Mar 2019, 10:17

Fair enough
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Casmoley » 09 Mar 2019, 10:23

The only guy criticising Massey is the fake journo wannabe who does those articles, however he's had a vendetter against Massey since day one.

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 09 Mar 2019, 10:51

Casmoley wrote:The only guy criticising Massey is the fake journo wannabe who does those articles, however he's had a vendetter against Massey since day one.
Massey played well again. He has been decent all season so far. Nice little step on him.

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by derbystiger » 10 Mar 2019, 15:28

Anyone criticising Massey on that performance must have watched a different game to me, he had a great game.

Dixie D
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dixie D » 10 Mar 2019, 22:45

Lay off the Mass, he is the cornerstone of our success.