19 for London

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Re: 19 for London

Post by Fumper27 » 21 Feb 2019, 15:36

Love how people on here think it’s as easy as just “getting rid” of Roberts. We would have to pay him off to leave, unless we could find another club to take him this season on a free transfer.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 21 Feb 2019, 15:49

Maybe we could make him a offer to leave early ...absolutely stealing a wage at the minute
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Hepworth7
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Hepworth7 » 21 Feb 2019, 16:04

derbystiger wrote:
gateman wrote:bloody hell surprise surprise Bennys thrown a sickey , the firms I have worked for would be sending him to see if he was up to the job he is employed to do
Getting beyond a joke. I thought he'd be OK this week as the weather has picked up. I think he's a fantastic player on his day and capable of turning any game, but patience is wearing very thin with him now. Time to go? Benny out, free up a spot, Gelling in! That'll do me :D
Add another vote for that one, Gelling would be the one to be looking at,especially as the price would be right.

Ladytiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Ladytiger » 21 Feb 2019, 16:16

I don’t think nobody’s suggesting we could get rid of Roberts just like that it wouldn’t be easy but there comes a time when club and player have to sit down and do what’s right for all concerned.. pay him off and let’s get someone in who takes to the field all season and not the odd game. We’ve all been patient regarding his injuries but how long can a club stand by him for

Juscas
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Juscas » 21 Feb 2019, 18:09

Hopefully it Might be as simple as not risking two players who have a had a bad foot injury recently on a plastic pitch.
Squad is good enough to do the job

Spanishtiger
Verified

Post by Spanishtiger » 21 Feb 2019, 20:15

Fumper27 wrote:Love how people on here think it’s as easy as just “getting rid” of Roberts. We would have to pay him off to leave, unless we could find another club to take him this season on a free transfer.
It would cost exactly the same to pay him off now as it would to pay him to be injured and/or unavailable for the rest of the season.

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 21 Feb 2019, 20:43

Tbf with Ellis n Gale out we actually need Roberts in the squad n just need to manage his fitness so that hes fit n ready should either Trueman or Rankin pick up an injury or suspension.
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

Swagger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Swagger » 21 Feb 2019, 20:57

Hope we go with Egodo on the bench. I want to see the lad given a good chance.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 21 Feb 2019, 21:05

Swagger wrote:Hope we go with Egodo on the bench. I want to see the lad given a good chance.
Should be feeling 100% confident for this but I am not were starting to look thin on ground . :-k :-k

Swagger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Swagger » 21 Feb 2019, 21:21

flow wrote:
Swagger wrote:Hope we go with Egodo on the bench. I want to see the lad given a good chance.
Should be feeling 100% confident for this but I am not were starting to look thin on ground . :-k :-k
Nar we still have enough to beat London with the 17 we will have out. Look what our backups can do to Saints at home last season and away to Wire.

Pete
Clare
Minikin
Shenton
Eden
Trueman
Rankin
Watts
McShane
Millington
Jesse
Clarkson
Massey

Moors
Cook
Milner
Egodo

My 17. Pretty much solid as they come and happy for Egodo or another young un to have a run out.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 21 Feb 2019, 21:33

Swagger wrote:
flow wrote:
Nar we still have enough to beat London with the 17 we will have out. Look what our backups can do to Saints at home last season and away to Wire.

Pete
Clare
Minikin
Shenton
Eden
Trueman
Rankin
Watts
McShane
Millington
Jesse
Clarkson
Massey

Moors
Cook
Milner
Egodo

My 17. Pretty much solid as they come and happy for Egodo or another young un to have a run out.
hope your right Catalan and hull are two wins form line not looking good Catalan looking shocking at wakey

casjunction
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by casjunction » 21 Feb 2019, 22:55

Injuries are an occupational hazard.
Look at Luke Gale.
Early in his career how often was Webbo frequently sited by some as a liability.
If coaches were as fickle as some contributors they may face an uphill battle trying to sign anyone.
Corey Aston in the seventeen.
Off topic Big minutes from Fafita.
Brough can't have had many injuries 500 career appearance.
Take a bow.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 21 Feb 2019, 23:00

Fumper27 wrote:Love how people on here think it’s as easy as just “getting rid” of Roberts. We would have to pay him off to leave, unless we could find another club to take him this season on a free transfer.
need him to have night out we zak lol

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 22 Feb 2019, 02:18

flow wrote:
Swagger wrote:
flow wrote:

Pete
Clare
Minikin
Shenton
Eden
Trueman
Rankin
Watts
McShane
Millington
Jesse
Clarkson
Massey

Moors
Cook
Milner
Egodo

hope your right Catalan and hull are two wins form line not looking good Catalan looking shocking at wakey
Flow - even by your standards, that thrown together random group of words makes no sense whatsoever.

Do you ever read your draft posts before actually pressing the "submit" button so that we all at least have a chance of understanding what message you are trying to get across?

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 22 Feb 2019, 08:49

Spanishtiger wrote:
It would cost exactly the same to pay him off now as it would to pay him to be injured and/or unavailable for the rest of the season.
Exactly this.

Id be looking at getting rid now and use his money to pay Gelling. If nothing else at least he would take to the field more than 5 times a year and prob on less cash too.

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 22 Feb 2019, 08:51

flow wrote:
Swagger wrote:
flow wrote:

Pete
Clare
Minikin
Shenton
Eden
Trueman
Rankin
Watts
McShane
Millington
Jesse
Clarkson
Massey

Moors
Cook
Milner
Egodo

Please google punctuation

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 22 Feb 2019, 09:08

I am with you mate the lad as been very patient farmed out for two seasons when asked to play in the first team he as gone over the whitewash , London is were he came from I bet he is busting a gut to have a go

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 22 Feb 2019, 09:14

fords wrote:
flow wrote:
Swagger wrote:
flow wrote:

Pete
Clare
Minikin
Shenton
Eden
Trueman
Rankin
Watts
McShane
Millington
Jesse
Clarkson
Massey

Moors
Cook
Milner
Egodo

Please google punctuation
your a sad man people like you why people don't post on here, scared off getting ridiculed by dickheads like you . Missing one coma jesus really cant believe how sad little man you are. You really nothing better to do then going through peoples mistakes on a forum I am reporting you to a mod to get you banned :-$ :-$ :-$

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 22 Feb 2019, 10:49

If we think minikin is a bit suspect at centre then we need a centre on the bench. I think egodo will get a go, hopefully to spell shenny when we are in the driving seat.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 22 Feb 2019, 11:45

mart0042 wrote:If we think minikin is a bit suspect at centre then we need a centre on the bench. I think egodo will get a go, hopefully to spell shenny when we are in the driving seat.
Good call can also play wing, think reach stage in his career now or never