19 for London

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
fords
League One Player
League One Player

Re: 19 for London

Post by fords » 22 Feb 2019, 14:25

Should be feeling 100% confident for this but I am not were starting to look thin on ground . :-k :-k[/quote]
Nar we still have enough to beat London with the 17 we will have out. Look what our backups can do to Saints at home last season and away to Wire.

Pete
Clare
Minikin
Shenton
Eden
Trueman
Rankin
Watts
McShane
Millington
Jesse
Clarkson
Massey

Moors
Cook
Milner
Egodo

My 17. Pretty much solid as they come and happy for Egodo or another young un to have a run out.[/quote]
hope your right Catalan and hull are two wins form line not looking good Catalan looking shocking at wakey[/quote]

Please google punctuation[/quote]
your a sad man people like you why people don't post on here, scared off getting ridiculed by dickheads like you . Missing one coma jesus really cant believe how sad little man you are. You really nothing better to do then going through peoples mistakes on a forum I am reporting you to a mod to get you banned :-$ :-$ :-$[/quote]

And before you called me a dickhead again go and read my posts and tell me where i ridicule people all the time, you melt

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 22 Feb 2019, 14:50

fords wrote:Should be feeling 100% confident for this but I am not were starting to look thin on ground . :-k :-k
Nar we still have enough to beat London with the 17 we will have out. Look what our backups can do to Saints at home last season and away to Wire.

Pete
Clare
Minikin
Shenton
Eden
Trueman
Rankin
Watts
McShane
Millington
Jesse
Clarkson
Massey

Moors
Cook
Milner
Egodo

My 17. Pretty much solid as they come and happy for Egodo or another young un to have a run out.[/quote]
hope your right Catalan and hull are two wins form line not looking good Catalan looking shocking at wakey[/quote]

Please google punctuation[/quote]
your a sad man people like you why people don't post on here, scared off getting ridiculed by dickheads like you . Missing one coma jesus really cant believe how sad little man you are. You really nothing better to do then going through peoples mistakes on a forum I am reporting you to a mod to get you banned :-$ :-$ :-$[/quote]

And before you called me a dickhead again go and read my posts and tell me where i ridicule people all the time, you melt[/quote]
should not do it any time, who do you think you are putting things like google punctuation makes my blood boil. I will accept a apology and leave it at that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 22 Feb 2019, 15:03

London are -16 at coral , probably about right that would not like to call it with handicap

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by derbystiger » 22 Feb 2019, 15:07

flow wrote:London are -16 at coral , probably about right that would not like to call it with handicap
Same at Sky Bet, 16 start. Don't think I'll be taking that one, I'm confident of the win but could be closer than people think

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 22 Feb 2019, 15:34

flow wrote:London are -16 at coral , probably about right that would not like to call it with handicap
I'm assuming you mean +16? Because if not then it means cas +16 and get your house on that lol
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 22 Feb 2019, 15:48

the machine wrote:
I'm assuming you mean +16? Because if not then it means cas +16 and get your house on that lol
ye lol close bookies down

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 22 Feb 2019, 16:01

flow wrote:
the machine wrote:
ye lol close bookies down
If only :lol:
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan