they think broncos more important then us

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

they think broncos more important then us

Post by flow » 04 Feb 2019, 20:06

interesting read today some people think London broncos are most important club in super league. specially to get a good new tv deal next time . I don't get it me they have being trying to increase there own crowds for twenty years still nobody interested 2149 there sunday 800 off them wakey fans bless lol. They must be getting hand outs by rugby league imagine how long we would last just getting 2000 a game be in liquidation in 12months and would not get any help. Not be long before licencing comes back in to safe guard teams they want in super league this is why new ground is still very important.

Squaddie86
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: they think broncos more important then us

Post by Squaddie86 » 04 Feb 2019, 23:35

Can someone translate this into English please?

Nobody
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Nobody » 04 Feb 2019, 23:52

:-k talks verbal diarrhoea in my own opinion. Full of useless information is flow :D
🐯 COYF!

Scoopage
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Scoopage » 05 Feb 2019, 00:19

flow wrote:interesting read today some people think London broncos are most important club in super league. specially to get a good new tv deal next time . I don't get it me they have being trying to increase there own crowds for twenty years still nobody interested 2149 there sunday 800 off them wakey fans bless lol. They must be getting hand outs by rugby league imagine how long we would last just getting 2000 a game be in liquidation in 12months and would not get any help. Not be long before licencing comes back in to safe guard teams they want in super league this is why new ground is still very important.
Ooooooo I love quizzes.what we need to do here then?rearrange these words into a sentence?

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 05 Feb 2019, 00:56

flow wrote:interesting read today some people think London broncos are most important club in super league. specially to get a good new tv deal next time . I don't get it me they have being trying to increase there own crowds for twenty years still nobody interested 2149 there sunday 800 off them wakey fans bless lol. They must be getting hand outs by rugby league imagine how long we would last just getting 2000 a game be in liquidation in 12months and would not get any help. Not be long before licencing comes back in to safe guard teams they want in super league this is why new ground is still very important.
You're leaving yourself open for a bit of stick (or bants as my son would say) here flow.

Give yourself a chance by structuring your posts so we can read them. Otherwise, there isn't really any point in posting.

I'm worn out reading your posts due to the lack of full stops and having to read them twice to make sure I haven't lost my mind. Even then I'm having to guess.

Maybe if you read it back to yourself before pressing "submit" it might help.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 05 Feb 2019, 02:47

SuffolkTiger wrote:
You're leaving yourself open for a bit of stick (or bants as my son would say) here flow.

Give yourself a chance by structuring your posts so we can read them. Otherwise, there isn't really any point in posting.

I'm worn out reading your posts due to the lack of full stops and having to read them twice to make sure I haven't lost my mind. Even then I'm having to guess.

there really is some sad people on here who's bothered about perfect grammar on a rugby forum you really need to get a live. you are brave slagging people off behind your pc maybe we meet up you can show me how to use spell checker. you mention new ground on here people go in to melt down start slagging you off lmao .

Freeloader
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Freeloader » 05 Feb 2019, 04:38

flow wrote:
SuffolkTiger wrote:
flow wrote:An interesting read today. In order to get a good new tv deal next time some people think London Broncos are the most important club in super league. I don't get it as they have being trying to increase their own crowds for twenty years yet nobody is interested. There was 2149 there on sunday, 800 of them wakey fans. bless lol. They must be getting hand outs by the RFL. Imagine how long we would last just getting 2000 a game. We would be in liquidation in 12 months and would not get any help. To safeguard the teams the RFL want in super league it will not be long before licencing comes back in. This is why the new ground is still very important.
There really is some sad people on here. Who's bothered about perfect grammar on a rugby forum. You really need to get a life. You are brave by slagging people off behind your pc. Maybe we can meet up and you can show me how to use spell checker. Whenever you mention the new ground on here people go into meltdown and start slagging you off lmao
Your boozy threats cleaned up for you, no fee :dance:

Dixie D
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dixie D » 05 Feb 2019, 08:21

Why so much hate towards London? I presume by 'us in the title you mean Wakefield. . .

Squaddie86
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Squaddie86 » 05 Feb 2019, 10:03

flow wrote: there really is some sad people on here who's bothered about perfect grammar on a rugby forum you really need to get a live. you are brave slagging people off behind your pc maybe we meet up you can show me how to use spell checker. you mention new ground on here people go in to melt down start slagging you off lmao .

Perfect grammar isn't neccesary - plenty of people are dyslexic or typing on phones and thus are not going to get everything to the very highest standards, and on a forum it's really not a problem., In your case however, absolutely any semblance of spelling and grammar would be nice.

There is a middle ground between perfect English and the pidgin it is you post. It honestly makes me worry about the state of education in this country.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 05 Feb 2019, 10:12

[quote="Dixie D"]Why so much hate towards London? I presume by 'us in the title you mean Wakefield. . Well true wakefield are in same posistion as us it definitely it mean them as well, if they bring franchise system back. Which i think they will in the not too fare future now super league as broken away from RLF and run by them selfs. You remember last time every body thought it was us or wakefield to get the boot because both teams did get another points with the state off grounds . London was very save because they wanted a team in london for marketing .It was a good job the welsh team went bust that year . Thats the reason we still need that new ground

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 05 Feb 2019, 10:12

Squaddie86 wrote:
flow wrote: there really is some sad people on here who's bothered about perfect grammar on a rugby forum you really need to get a live. you are brave slagging people off behind your pc maybe we meet up you can show me how to use spell checker. you mention new ground on here people go in to melt down start slagging you off lmao .

Perfect grammar isn't neccesary - plenty of people are dyslexic or typing on phones and thus are not going to get everything to the very highest standards, and on a forum it's really not a problem., In your case however, absolutely any semblance of spelling and grammar would be nice.

There is a middle ground between perfect English and the pidgin it is you post. It honestly makes me worry about the state of education in this country.

Like you say squaddie, lots of people have dyslexia and find it hard to string posts together. I know of a couple on here, they don’t post often. Let’s not judge.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 05 Feb 2019, 10:17

Squaddie86 wrote:

squaddie 86 cant even be bothered to rise to you get a live go read a book or do a crossword or something lmao :lol:

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 05 Feb 2019, 10:35

old cas lass wrote:
Squaddie86 wrote:

Like you say squaddie, lots of people have dyslexia and find it hard to string posts together. I know of a couple on here, they don’t post often. Let’s not judge.
if I was really offended old cas lass I would get the cretin banned from forum . But let him have his fun he might not get many pleasures in live a part from off cause supporting are great team :D :D :D :clap:

Squaddie86
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Squaddie86 » 05 Feb 2019, 10:44

old cas lass wrote:
Squaddie86 wrote:

I normally don't. I've never criticised anyone else on this forum over such matters.

Flow is a different matter though, it goes beyond a specific learning difference and into the territory of deliberately unreadable pig ignorance.

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 05 Feb 2019, 10:49

flow wrote:
SuffolkTiger wrote:

there really is some sad people on here who's bothered about perfect grammar on a rugby forum you really need to get a live. you are brave slagging people off behind your pc maybe we meet up you can show me how to use spell checker. you mention new ground on here people go in to melt down start slagging you off lmao .
There's a big difference between a bit of poor grammar and a message that is incomprehensible.

If you think you're right then, by all means, crack on.

Feedback is a gift.

casjunction
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by casjunction » 05 Feb 2019, 11:17

I believe the original post is expressing an opinion that the decision makers appear to favour expansion clubs over some heart land clubs.
The reasoning is the potential viewing figures should the game gain popularity London being a case in point.
Who despite decades have failed to attract viable attendances.
I think the argument has some merit.
Skys only interest in sport is revenue which will be linked to advertising income.
The heart land are at saturation point with little potential for growth, which may also render them vulnerable if franchising was introduced depending upon the criteria.
This is just an attempt to reduce negativity which may lead to the demise of the forum.
Ps no need for name calling or threats
Flow is not the only one using colloquialisms in his posts
We are in West Yorkshire!!!!