Future of the forum

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Future of the forum

Post by flow » 19 Feb 2019, 19:19

[quote="TheSheriff"]There's just too many trolls on this forum these days including one moaning about being called a troll in this thread!

There's just too many mods that don't actually come on the website anymore, get a new mod team and things will pick up.[/quote
if every body agreed what would be the point in a forum some people want to get a grip. If somebody gets easily offended because somebody don't like there view they probably should not go on a site that's aimed at debating things.

TheSheriff
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TheSheriff » 19 Feb 2019, 19:23

flow wrote:if every body agreed what would be the point in a forum some people want to get a grip. If somebody gets easily offended because somebody don't like there view they probably should not go on a site that's aimed at debating things.
It's not an agree/disagree thing. It's the way people do it. You're one of the worst for it.

I don't always agree with Hudds or Robbo but they put forward their points well and contribute instead of just trying to bicker with everyone who will read.

A good constructive back & forth is great and the best threads on here are just that.

The none existent mod team is the cause of the downfall.

Another example is Raj Poot is clearly a crap troll, JIN JER contributes.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 19 Feb 2019, 19:42

TheSheriff wrote:
flow wrote:if every body agreed what would be the point in a forum some people want to get a grip. If somebody gets easily offended because somebody don't like there view they probably should not go on a site that's aimed at debating things.
It's not an agree/disagree thing. It's the way people do it. You're one of the worst for it.

I don't always agree with Hudds or Robbo but they put forward their points well and contribute instead of just trying to bicker with everyone who will read.

A good constructive back & forth is great and the best threads on here are just that.

The none existent mod team is the cause of the downfall.

Another example is Raj Poot is clearly a crap troll, JIN JER contributes.
seriously who is bothered if some body's a big bad troll makes it more fun some times. there is more things in life to worry about :D :D :D :D

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 20 Feb 2019, 12:35

Should join forces with the FB Group. Power in numbers :D
Audacter Et Sincere

hazzy

Post by hazzy » 20 Feb 2019, 15:07

I read the forum everyday and enjoy it, I wasn't registered until now, I've registered to give the site my backing, and I do hope it does't fold, you will get some numpties come on here thinking they know more that anybody else, but thats life, best way to deal with it is not to bite.

westyorkylad
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by westyorkylad » 21 Feb 2019, 13:17

hazzy wrote:I read the forum everyday and enjoy it, I wasn't registered until now, I've registered to give the site my backing, and I do hope it does't fold, you will get some numpties come on here thinking they know more that anybody else, but thats life, best way to deal with it is not to bite.
A good sentiment Hazzy and if more people do the same then the forum will certainly be a much livelier place again.........

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by derbystiger » 21 Feb 2019, 13:30

hazzy wrote:I read the forum everyday and enjoy it, I wasn't registered until now, I've registered to give the site my backing, and I do hope it does't fold, you will get some numpties come on here thinking they know more that anybody else, but thats life, best way to deal with it is not to bite.
Well done pal. Hopefully a few more will follow your lead. Welcome aboard