Rankin

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Rankin

Post by TT Tiger » 13 Jan 2019, 18:31

heritage1926 wrote:
braytontiger wrote:
heritage1926 wrote:Eventful first night in Tenerife for Jordan. What a way for team mates to introduce themselves....
It would be if that is where he ended up given the rest of the squad are in lanzarote.
Thats not the issue here!
What is the issue?

Bolton-tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bolton-tiger » 13 Jan 2019, 18:43

Whats gone off?

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 13 Jan 2019, 19:06

Players fighting each other apparently
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

Bolton-tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bolton-tiger » 13 Jan 2019, 19:19

jackknife wrote:Players fighting each other apparently

Disgusting.what a set of idiots if this is true.carnt we go one season with out anything going off to distract us from the start of the season.i bet jordans woundering what kind of club hes come to if players are fighting each other instead of bonding

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 13 Jan 2019, 19:29

We will have to wait and see what comes out , the club should be taking a very dim view of anybody having to be sent home in disgrace from a traing camp
I thought the build up to this season was about getting everything right so come the big games the mental attitude would be spot on
Whatever happens boys stick together and all that
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 13 Jan 2019, 19:50

I would take this report with a pinch of salt , people get rumours round with out any substance, I will believe it when I hear it officially , till this happens the report of people misbehaving should be put in the rumour section

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 13 Jan 2019, 19:57

gateman wrote:I would take this report with a pinch of salt , people get rumours round with out any substance, I will believe it when I hear it officially , till this happens the report of people misbehaving should be put in the rumour section

It is in the rumour section gateman.
I just don’t know what to make of it.
When all Said and done the players are representing the club and town.
They should show more respect.

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 14 Jan 2019, 14:30

The Firm wrote:They started with him at halfback last year but it wasn’t working, he looked much better when he switched to fullback. He says halfback is his favourite position but for me fullback is his best role. The way we play the fullback plays as an extra half in attack anyway so he can still use his skills there without any organising of the attack. Peanut can easily slot in at centre, a position he has played plenty of previously. Trueman will have to step up there alongside Roberts or Ellis unless we can find an English replacement for Gale, which won’t be easy unless we are willing to splash the cash.
So we could go

PM
Clare
Minikin
Shenton
Eden
Rankin
Trueman

or

Rankin
Minikin
PM
Shenton
Eden
Trueman
Roberts

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 14 Jan 2019, 14:35

fords wrote:
The Firm wrote:They started with him at halfback last year but it wasn’t working, he looked much better when he switched to fullback. He says halfback is his favourite position but for me fullback is his best role. The way we play the fullback plays as an extra half in attack anyway so he can still use his skills there without any organising of the attack. Peanut can easily slot in at centre, a position he has played plenty of previously. Trueman will have to step up there alongside Roberts or Ellis unless we can find an English replacement for Gale, which won’t be easy unless we are willing to splash the cash.
So we could go

PM
Clare
Minikin
Shenton
Eden
Rankin
Trueman

or

Rankin
Minikin
PM
Shenton
Eden
Trueman
Roberts
prefer your second choice probably will try different combos out Sunday wish we had more then one proper friendly .Catalans game I fear were going to look a bit disjointed only having one friendly

SREGITSAC
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SREGITSAC » 14 Jan 2019, 16:40

First choice for me. Saw on twitter earlier that Roberts is suffering with sciatica, if so he will struggle to be fit. Article it was in was Nosey Parker though so possibly not correct, there were other claims in the article that are false so it makes me wonder!

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 14 Jan 2019, 16:59

SREGITSAC wrote:First choice for me. Saw on twitter earlier that Roberts is suffering with sciatica, if so he will struggle to be fit. Article it was in was Nosey Parker though so possibly not correct, there were other claims in the article that are false so it makes me wonder!
Roberts gives the saying sick note right to its full meaning lol. Being waste off a lot off are fans entrance fee money last two years bought time started earning it back. :-& :-& :-&

Aid
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Aid » 14 Jan 2019, 21:26

Rankin start in the halfs last year for Huddersfield. After five games Mamo got injured so Rankin went to full back for two games. Not because it was not working. Then back to the halfs for three games, then one game at full back and then Halfs for two when Brough was injured. He then played full back for the rest of the season. One thing is that if Rankin was fit he played!
cum on you Ford

Aid
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Aid » 14 Jan 2019, 21:30

RonnieGibbs'forearm wrote:
TT Tiger wrote:So far replacements for last years departees
Clarkson for Wardle
Rankin for Hitchcox
Would now like a centre to replace Webster
And a half back to replace Gale (injury not departed)
Would be good if we could get those last 2 for Gales wage.
More like Mata'utia replaced Hitxhcox
Clarkson replaces Wardle
Rankin comes in technically for Webster and possibly stop gap Gale absence.
The one we have not directly addressed is the squad place Springer left. Front row not built on or improved. Millo and Moors and Cook a year older. I would have liked a prop. Would use Gale money on one unless a very good centre or half becomes available.

Clark replaced Gadwin LAST season. Springer made six interchanges appearances. Even when fit he did not make the nineteen. Clark came off the bench 15 times. The blossoming of Clark signalled the end of Gadwin's Cas career.
cum on you Ford

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 14 Jan 2019, 23:03

Reports say Benny is not fit once again, if true an occupation nurse ought to give him a visit and access whether he is fit for his current occupation , if not we ought to cut our losses and let this once very talented player go

The Firm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by The Firm » 15 Jan 2019, 01:15

Aid wrote:
Rankin start in the halfs last year for Huddersfield. After five games Mamo got injured so Rankin went to full back for two games. Not because it was not working. Then back to the halfs for three games, then one game at full back and then Halfs for two when Brough was injured. He then played full back for the rest of the season. One thing is that if Rankin was fit he played!
Given they only won two of their first 13 games scoring pretty much the lowest number if points in the division at that point si’d say it wasn’t working, along with a lot of other things!

da_jimbob_7
League One Player
League One Player
Twitter: Jimmothylad

Post by da_jimbob_7 » 15 Jan 2019, 08:24

:clap: :clap: :clap:
jackknife wrote:Dj Rankin in the house mutherpuker

Long live the Tigers!!!

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 24 Jan 2019, 16:51

Anyone seen his Instagram, he’s practicing his goal kicking. :D

therailwayendisnigh
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by therailwayendisnigh » 24 Jan 2019, 17:07

gateman wrote:I would take this report with a pinch of salt , people get rumours round with out any substance, I will believe it when I hear it officially , till this happens the report of people misbehaving should be put in the rumour section
It's 100% true, one player has come away with a broken jaw. They were playing a truth or dare game that got out of hand. One player was the main instigator.

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 24 Jan 2019, 17:15

therailwayendisnigh wrote:
It's 100% true, one player has come away with a broken jaw. They were playing a truth or dare game that got out of hand. One player was the main instigator.

Are they senior players. The only 2 that didn’t play was Roberts and Eden.

Dazzyb
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dazzyb » 25 Mar 2019, 20:07

Gelling has signed for 2.5 years . Will be released in next 48 hours