Wakey v Cas 2019 Match Up!

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Casmania
Verified

Re: Wakey v Cas 2019 Match Up!

Post by Casmania » 08 Jan 2019, 22:59

Raj Poot Wildcat wrote:
fords wrote:
The Firm wrote:
fords wrote:
The Firm wrote:Anybody that wouldn't have Fifita doesn't know much about RL. There is a reason Powell tried signing him a year or two back! Kopczak will also prove to be a very good signing for Wakey given the reduced interchages, i'd have happily signed him. The rest on both sides are much of a muchness bar Watts who is excellent.
"Anybody that wouldn't have Fifita doesn't know much about RL."

Ok, are you sure your do ?

The guy cant do more then 20mins a game. What good is that now you only have 8 interchanges per game.
You have just shown yourself up massively. Fifita avaraged nearly 3 times that per game last season. But other than that, good argument.
No way he did 60mins per game last year. I need to see it in writing before i believe that.

Even if he did i wouldnt have him.
What do you want your Wikipedia researcher? Trust me the guy did 60 mins a game on a regular basis, admittedly he probably does lose a little effectiveness at the back end of a log stretch but what front rower doesn't? The mans a beast a complete momentum changer when hes on the park.
Opta stats suggest otherwise!

https://www.rugby-league.com/superleagu ... ayer_stats

Type in Wakefield Trinity, expand from top 10 to 20 as Fifita fails to make the top 10

MY CLUB. MY CAS

Raj Poot Wildcat
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Raj Poot Wildcat » 08 Jan 2019, 23:19

Casmania wrote:
Opta stats suggest otherwise!

https://www.rugby-league.com/superleagu ... ayer_stats

Type in Wakefield Trinity, expand from top 10 to 20 as Fifita fails to make the top 10
Your comparing a Props meters made to outside backs, you never heard of Hard Yards? Stats don't show the impact of the tackle and the tacklers he draws in, the positive effect on the players around, him hence a momentum changer. Not forgetting big spells he puts in. Sign up to Trinity TV and watch some of last season games and you'll see what influence he has on our performances.

Swagger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Swagger » 09 Jan 2019, 08:57

I'm currently having a back and forth on rlfans with a few Wakeys fans who believe their pack is better than ours. He did a head to head and believes they walk it. Have to laugh. They have some good players but a bunch of bsng average ones. Whereas our first choice forwards are strong but our depth is solid too.

They do beat us in the backs though.

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 09 Jan 2019, 09:30

Everyone is entitled to an opinion....... Yes even wakey fans
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 09 Jan 2019, 09:36

I'm not even sure why it matters. I don't even see Cas/Wakey as a derby anymore. For me, Cas/Leeds is the big one now.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 09 Jan 2019, 09:43

You only have to look on the wakey forum to see the hatred a lot of there fans have for cas personally I'm not really bothered if they do well or not and if they played Wigan in the c.cup final id be shouting for them to win
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 09 Jan 2019, 10:19

tigerfeat wrote:You only have to look on the wakey forum to see the hatred a lot of there fans have for cas personally I'm not really bothered if they do well or not and if they played Wigan in the c.cup final id be shouting for them to win
The emergence of us becoming one of the better teams in the league, pretty quickly, has certainly fuelled an hatred towards us that hasn't been there before. Not all their fans are like that, I know some Wakey fans who have a mutual respect for Cas for how we've gone about our business. But then you'll get some, who can't stand to see just how far we've come.

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 09 Jan 2019, 10:50

JIN JER wrote:Good grief don't rise to him, just ignore him, h's a troll. I'm intrigued who he is on our forum.
My money's on RPW and The Dreadnought been one and the same.

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 09 Jan 2019, 10:59

tigerfeat wrote:You only have to look on the wakey forum to see the hatred a lot of there fans have for cas personally I'm not really bothered if they do well or not and if they played Wigan in the c.cup final id be shouting for them to win
You can feel the hate from 8 miles away :shock: :-

bellycouldtackle wrote:I am personally delighted that a Cas player is injured I hope they all get injured in pre season, that they lose every match, that they go bankrupt, that the towns pox epidemic becomes public knowledge and has to be quarantined for ever, that the massive drug problem , benefit fraud, rampant incest problem, theft from food banks so they can spend their disability benefit on Special Brew and cigs are brought to the National attention so that Box can no longer hide these issues by doling out Tax payers money to the keep it hidden.

Don't forget the old saying Cas fans - Hatred is born of fear and ignorance.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 09 Jan 2019, 11:13

I'd not seen that post and id personally discard it if anybody seriously wishes players to get bad injuries theve got a screw loose
Vince Lombardi

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 09 Jan 2019, 11:25

Swagger wrote:I'm currently having a back and forth on rlfans with a few Wakeys fans who believe their pack is better than ours. He did a head to head and believes they walk it. Have to laugh. They have some good players but a bunch of bsng average ones. Whereas our first choice forwards are strong but our depth is solid too.

They do beat us in the backs though.
Now this i have got to read, which thread is it on ?

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 09 Jan 2019, 11:31

2019 Predictions in the Virtual Terrace.

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 09 Jan 2019, 12:45

Tigerade wrote:
You can feel the hate from 8 miles away :shock: :-

bellycouldtackle wrote:I am personally delighted that a Cas player is injured I hope they all get injured in pre season, that they lose every match, that they go bankrupt, that the towns pox epidemic becomes public knowledge and has to be quarantined for ever, that the massive drug problem , benefit fraud, rampant incest problem, theft from food banks so they can spend their disability benefit on Special Brew and cigs are brought to the National attention so that Box can no longer hide these issues by doling out Tax payers money to the keep it hidden.

Don't forget the old saying Cas fans - Hatred is born of fear and ignorance.
I know bellycouldtackle from my SWAG days and he's not a bad bloke but a bit of a WUM, you can see it a mile off but some of our posters on RL fans can't seem to see it.

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 09 Jan 2019, 13:07

Tigerade wrote:2019 Predictions in the Virtual Terrace.
Had a quick look Tigerade. Its on the Luke Gale thread on The Wakey forum not the V.T.

The post is in very poor taste. But you should know a fair few of the posters on there have been on a lemon only diet for years!

To celebrate someone's injury and to hope his fellow team mate's suffer something similar...is things really getting that bad in our sport?

Lets hope this forum is policed better than theirs,and anything approaching that bile is swiftly removed!

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 09 Jan 2019, 16:20

Agree DS10. Banter and rivalry is great with most Wakey fans but some of 'em are a sandwich short of a picnic on RLfans.com (Jinge excluded).

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 09 Jan 2019, 16:23

I know bellycouldtackle from my SWAG days and he's not a bad bloke but a bit of a WUM, you can see it a mile off but some of our posters on RL fans can't seem to see it.
What I find intriguing Jinge is where as all this hatred come from ? We've also had a bit from the Hull FC fans in recent seasons where (like Wakey) it has usually been friendly rivalry.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 09 Jan 2019, 16:29

It comes from the fact we stopped being crap and became a top four side
Vince Lombardi

steadygetyerboots-on
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by steadygetyerboots-on » 09 Jan 2019, 17:14

tigerfeat wrote:It comes from the fact we stopped being crap and became a top four side
Bullseye! A minority of our fans would behave in exactly the same manner were the boot on the other foot too. It’s completely normal & nothing to worry about.
"Stand by me as I stand by you, be brave and dare to dream".

Scoopage
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Scoopage » 09 Jan 2019, 17:25

Hate from other teams is a sign of a successful team,it’s started through social media now with Liverpool fc now there top of league and one of best teams in Europe.man u were hated for years because of constant success (still are)Wigan the same rhinos etc.nobody spoke about us when were fighting at the bottom

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 09 Jan 2019, 17:51

Scoopage wrote:Hate from other teams is a sign of a successful team,it’s started through social media now with Liverpool fc now there top of league and one of best teams in Europe.man u were hated for years because of constant success (still are)Wigan the same rhinos etc.nobody spoke about us when were fighting at the bottom
Define successful..