Not where we want to be

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Mojoxc

Not where we want to be

Post by Mojoxc » 18 Dec 2018, 22:56

As a life long cas fan, we should be happy and optimistic.

Unfortunately that’s not the case.

We are getting everything right on the pitch and have the best coach in super league.

The new ground will never happen.

We have owners that have no interest in the club, they are even testing the market to sell the ground for housing etc.

Then below them.....Mark Gratten is now paying himself £88k and his pathetic side kick Pell £50k.........are you having a [REMOVED] laugh!!

No it gets worse Gratten then employs his kids in the club shop.

You may have seen the club’s website about the agm.......it was a complete sham, Foulton has issued himself a load more shares but not legally.......... don’t get me wrong he’s not that bright and spent a lot of money on lawyer.

No idea what we do but thought you deserved to know.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Not where we want to be

Post by flow » 18 Dec 2018, 23:46

Mojoxc wrote:As a life long cas fan, we should be happy and optimistic.

We are getting everything right on the pitch and have the best coach in super league.

We have owners that have no interest in the club, they are even testing the market to sell the ground for housing etc.

Then below them.....Mark Gratten is now paying himself £88k and his pathetic side kick Pell £50k.........are you having a [REMOVED] laugh!!

You may have seen the club’s website about the agm.......it was a complete sham, Foulton has issued himself a load more shares but not legally.......... don’t get me wrong he’s not that bright and spent a lot of money on lawyer.

Wow. Dont worry yourself we have managed With out a new cheap concrete staduim up to now .As long as we have sky money and average 7500 we will be ok .We all need to stop voting a labour council round here who give nothing to sport round here look at swimming baths .they should have built us and wakey stadiums years ago instead waisting Money on art museum and other crap. Dont believe fulton will put the club at risk gratton doing great job the club had always being run in the red till recently. All the worrys will be over when we win the first four games come on you fords .

Mojoxc

Post by Mojoxc » 18 Dec 2018, 23:58

Gratten doing a great job are you having a laugh unless you believe cancer is great......the Fulton’s aren’t interested anymore ..........luckily he’s a thick person but there will be no investment ........also which is so sad the so called big clubs don’t want us, they believe a team in Coventry would be better.......I truly wish the worse on a Gary Herrington as he does on us

TheSheriff
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TheSheriff » 19 Dec 2018, 00:12

Don't worry, Caddick is apparently looking to sell his shares in Leeds and have another go at buying Cas when Headingley gets finished.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 19 Dec 2018, 00:48

Mojoxc wrote:Gratten doing a great job are you having a laugh unless you believe cancer is great......the Fulton’s aren’t interested anymore ..........luckily he’s a thick person but there will be no investment ........also which is so sad the so called big clubs don’t want us, they believe a team in Coventry would be better.......I truly wish the worse on a Gary Herrington as he does on us
did you work at cas tigers and get sack you seam very bitter :evil: :evil:

Tigerwood posse
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: no

Post by Tigerwood posse » 19 Dec 2018, 00:55

Wow.....Gosh, I must admit, only had the unfortunate experience of having to deal with Mr Gratten once and I can honestly say, he was a rather obnoxious individual and extremely unhelpful, my request to him was very reasonable and it was money for the club.... but it all sounds familiar, we’ve had a few good years and now we look like we are about to shoot ourselves in the foot once again, looks like Fulton and the rest are trying to squeeze the pips out of the club and care nothing for the fans!! I hope the club are reading this and move to reassure the fans, it sounds like Fulton junior is destroying what his own father cared for so dearly!!! Very said news if true!!

Mojoxc

Post by Mojoxc » 19 Dec 2018, 01:05

Unfortunately it is true.

And no I have never worked for the club.

I have supported this club all my life.

Do you know what that areshole Gratten came in on £20k, we have a cancer at the heart of our club and that dim whit Ian Foulton is not interested.

We need to find a way to save our club but it doesn’t look good.

SREGITSAC
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SREGITSAC » 19 Dec 2018, 08:28

So you expect a guy in the position he has to remain on £20k? It’s not a charity and if it was he’d probably be earning double £88k.

Squaddie86
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Squaddie86 » 19 Dec 2018, 08:48

I know people on here are not fans of grammar and spelling nazis, although sometimes i genuinely wince at how poor the standard of English is from some people...

In this case, the OPs inability to spell "Fulton" correctly is seriously damaging his credibility.

It may well be completely true, indeed I am personally quite concerned about the future of the club - but if I held a strong opinion that I wanted taking seriously, I'd proof-read it before posting.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 19 Dec 2018, 09:02

being one reading these posts who does not know Mr Fulton or Mr Gratten and take zero interest in balance sheets having knowledge of them being set out to suit purpose sometimes, I hope all this is not all true the late MR +Mrs Fulton would turn in their graves if it is so

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 19 Dec 2018, 09:07

Tigerwood posse wrote:

Wow.....Gosh, I must admit, only had the unfortunate experience of having to deal with Mr Gratten once and I can honestly say, he was a rather obnoxious individual and extremely unhelpful, my request to him was very reasonable and it was money for the club.... but it all sounds familiar, we’ve had a few good years and now we look like we are about to shoot ourselves in the foot once again, looks like Fulton and the rest are trying to squeeze the pips out of the club and care nothing for the fans!! I hope the club are reading this and move to reassure the fans, it sounds like Fulton junior is destroying what his own father cared for so dearly!!! Very said news if true!!
Email the club the link then instead as spouting on here about it.

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 19 Dec 2018, 09:08

Mojoxc wrote:Gratten doing a great job are you having a laugh unless you believe cancer is great......the Fulton’s aren’t interested anymore ..........luckily he’s a thick person but there will be no investment ........also which is so sad the so called big clubs don’t want us, they believe a team in Coventry would be better.......I truly wish the worse on a Gary Herrington as he does on us
"also which is so sad the so called big clubs don’t want us, they believe a team in Coventry would be better"

Says who ? are you Dave Nosey Parker

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 19 Dec 2018, 09:17

Gratten must have a lot of kids if there all his working in the shop in Carlton lanes every time I walk past there's somebody different behind counter lol
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 19 Dec 2018, 09:24

If the new ground falls through next year people will soon found out how good gratten his at his job
I've no idea how good he's doing his job now or how Ian Fultons long term legacy at the club will be remembered time will tell as they say
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cogito ergo sum » 19 Dec 2018, 10:53

What I don't get is that we now compete at the top of the game, have a profitable balance sheet (I know we have loans to the Fulton family, every club is owing somebody), yet the doom mongers are out in force.
I don't know what Mr Grattan earns, I don't know what kind of man he is, but I would think that his salary is somehow commensurate to the success he has promoting the business and attracting finance. That's how business works. It just might be that at 88k (allegedly) he is selling himself short.
If previous posters know something because they have proof, out with it. If not they have an axe to grind, usually through jealousy.

Dez
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dez » 19 Dec 2018, 13:26

fords wrote:
Tigerwood posse wrote:

i dont get the aggressive tone fords . On a fans forum people have a right to voice their concerns . Do you believe people dont email the club ... Let people have there say and believe what you want or dont want .

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 19 Dec 2018, 13:54

Dez wrote:
fords wrote:
Tigerwood posse wrote:

i dont get the aggressive tone fords . On a fans forum people have a right to voice their concerns . Do you believe people dont email the club ... Let people have there say and believe what you want or dont want .
To be fair, there's voicing an opinion, then there's attacking someone over a public forum who cannot defend themselves and then bringing their kids in to and also questioning someone's mental capacity.

Dez
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dez » 19 Dec 2018, 14:01

heritage1926 wrote:
Dez wrote:
fords wrote:
Tigerwood posse wrote:

To be fair, there's voicing an opinion, then there's attacking someone over a public forum who cannot defend themselves and then bringing their kids in to and also questioning someone's mental capacity.
Course i get that but when you resort to similar your just as bad . Remember the saying Believe nothing you hear and only half what you see . .

da_jimbob_7
League One Player
League One Player
Twitter: Jimmothylad

Post by da_jimbob_7 » 19 Dec 2018, 14:55

I didn’t read Fords’ reply as an aggressive one.

Long live the Tigers!!!

oldplayer 1

Post by oldplayer 1 » 19 Dec 2018, 15:11

Is there anything worse somebody who criticize but overs nothing to solve it all hot air.