Luke Gale

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Re: Luke Gale

Post by Flat Capper » 15 Jan 2019, 13:12

SREGITSAC wrote:Think someone asked how Luke was doing a couple of days back. For the benefit of those that don’t use other forms of social media such as Instagram he had his surgery in Wales last Thursday and is back home looking relatively positive about things (based on what he is sharing).

He’s got Moreish Middleton delivering his prepped meals a la meals on wheels and has been using a muscle stimulating machine on his thigh, presumably to help with his knee recovery.

Long road ahead for the lad but he’s got a good set of fellas supporting him through it alongside his family.
Thank you for returning to sense and providing the details you've seen. Good to hear and I'll keep my fingers crossed he returns sooner rather than later.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

Fryston Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Fryston Tiger » 15 Jan 2019, 14:04

Juscas wrote:Just for the record I’ve never met hudds or anybody else from on here that I know of.ive just got sick of the bulls**t and bullying that’s spouted by the likes of you and all the other constantly negative people on here.its like a room full of eeyores in here lately.if it makes you so miserable find another hobby and don’t drag everyone else down with you.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 15 Jan 2019, 15:17

Fryston Tiger wrote:
Juscas wrote:Just for the record I’ve never met hudds or anybody else from on here that I know of.ive just got sick of the bulls**t and bullying that’s spouted by the likes of you and all the other constantly negative people on here.its like a room full of eeyores in here lately.if it makes you so miserable find another hobby and don’t drag everyone else down with you.
Talk about calling kettle black you have a go at my english in public then say you hate bullying oh dear pal you look stupid with your double id. this not aimed at u fryston its for juscas. Back to topic if gale comes back early and we have used is cap how do we stand.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 15 Jan 2019, 16:51

flow wrote:
Fryston Tiger wrote:
Talk about calling kettle black you have a go at my english in public then say you hate bullying oh dear pal you look stupid with your double id. this not aimed at u fryston its for juscas. Back to topic if gale comes back early and we have used is cap how do we stand.
I think we would have to deregister / sell a player who is on the cap to bring us back in line.

SREGITSAC
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SREGITSAC » 15 Jan 2019, 17:19

And RFL need to approve him as being able to play, I believe

casjunction
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by casjunction » 15 Jan 2019, 17:31

I find it hard to believe that should Luke become fit tolay the above conditions have to be adhered to as far to logical for anyone at Redhall to have come up with.
I am however not disputing the previous posts as to the requirements.

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 15 Jan 2019, 17:43

It's simple. We loan Widdop for 2019 before he goes to Warrington for 2020.

Spanishtiger
Verified

Post by Spanishtiger » 16 Jan 2019, 00:13

flow wrote:
Spanishtiger wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:In order to put this to bed once and for all because I’m fed up of reading this and others being accused of being me, which is unfair on those people:

* I have one account - this one
* I am one person - I have my own opinions. I don’t ask for people to support them. Everyone is entitled to their own views as right or wrong as they may be viewed by others.
* I don’t need multiple accounts to validate my views. If I’m wrong, I’ll say it. I always post in a balanced view. I put myself in the view of the club and try to think of explanations for certain things. There’s always a reason. Just jumping to the most negative or scurrilous thing does not help anyone, nor does it give a great perception of the fan base. In my view our fanbase is life and soul of this club, and is a driving factor in what makes us attractive to players, sponsors and new fans alike.

* I stopped posting because I was dedicating too much time to individuals who only wanted to slag me off (to the point they only replied to my messages just to try and get a rise) and had no intent on debating without personal abuse or having a proper conversation. I’m saddened that this has continued as the above posts continue to show. I don’t have time for it all and would much rather dedicate my time to things that are worth it in my own personal life. A detox from the forum was long overdue. I know from personal experience that being in a negative environment too long can be damaging to health and make you miserable about the world.

* Finally, an additional reason I left was because my views were clearly divisive and I hoped that leaving would reduce some of the hate, spite and abuse back and forth. I hoped that everyone would get along.

I hope that clarifies everything. Best of luck to everyone, happy New Year and here’s to good health, happiness and a great season ahead for Cas.
Same here. I stopped posting when I started to drop to the level of the daftest contributors.
whats up Spanish did some one disagree with you as well thought off that on a forum some people have no respect
FLOW me old amigo. I've serious doubts about whether you're a proper cas fan or a pole cat infiltrate. So here's a small quiz for you, answer all 5 correctly and I'll try to respect your posts a little bit more...

1. Who is the father of our famous 1990s coach?

2. What was Martin Ketteridge's nickname?

3. Who was man of the match in the only John Player cup final that we won?

4. Who scored the winning points the first time we lost in golden point football?

5. Were you the [REMOVED] sat 5 seats along from me at OT that couldn't go 5 minutes without going for a slash or a beer, or both?

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 16 Jan 2019, 01:29

Spanishtiger wrote:
flow wrote:
Spanishtiger wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:In order to put this to bed once and for all because I’m fed up of reading this and others being accused of being me, which is unfair on those people:

* I am one person - I have my own opinions. I don’t ask for people to support them. Everyone is entitled to their own views as right or wrong as they may be viewed by others.
* I don’t need multiple accounts to validate my views. If I’m wrong, I’ll say it. I always post in a balanced view. I put myself in the view of the club and try to think of explanations for certain things. There’s always a reason. Just jumping to the most negative or scurrilous thing does not help anyone, nor does it give a great perception of the fan base. In my view our fanbase is life and soul of this club, and is a driving factor in what makes us attractive to players, sponsors and new fans alike.

* I stopped posting because I was dedicating too much time to individuals who only wanted to slag me off (to the point they only replied to my messages just to try and get a rise) and had no intent on debating without personal abuse or having a proper conversation. I’m saddened that this has continued as the above posts continue to show. I don’t have time for it all and would much rather dedicate my time to things that are worth it in my own personal life. A detox from the forum was long overdue. I know from personal experience that being in a negative environment too long can be damaging to health and make you miserable about the world.

* Finally, an additional reason I left was because my views were clearly divisive and I hoped that leaving would reduce some of the hate, spite and abuse back and forth. I hoped that everyone would get along.

I hope that clarifies everything. Best of luck to everyone, happy New Year and here’s to good health, happiness and a great season ahead for Cas.
Same here. I stopped posting when I started to drop to the level of the daftest contributors.
whats up Spanish did some one disagree with you as well thought off that on a forum some people have no respect
FLOW me old amigo. I've serious doubts about whether you're a proper cas fan or a pole cat infiltrate. So here's a small quiz for you, answer all 5 correctly and I'll try to respect your posts a little bit more...

4. Who scored the winning points the first time we lost in golden point football?

5. Were you the [REMOVED] sat 5 seats along from me at OT that couldn't go 5 minutes without going for a slash or a beer, or both?
john raper martin ketteridge scored two trys nick name was a women name cant remember betty or some thing like was against leeds sinfield I have played for cas reserves bet you never have played rugby so crawl back under your stone and find another forum to bully people :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: you make me laugh what a boring [REMOVED] lol maybe we should have quiz night more often you can offer a price in Benidorm lol :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 16 Jan 2019, 09:24

Spanishtiger wrote:
flow wrote:
Spanishtiger wrote:

Johnny Raper
Betty
Gary Stephens
Sinfield (2011 challenge cup semi final on 7th August)
Probably :D :D

dancas88
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by dancas88 » 16 Jan 2019, 10:08

Spanishtiger wrote:
flow wrote:
Spanishtiger wrote:

IV been following CAS for the last 20 years and could only answer one of those questions. I must be a polecat then ](*,)

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 16 Jan 2019, 13:24

dancas88 wrote:
Spanishtiger wrote:
flow wrote:
Spanishtiger wrote:

IV been following CAS for the last 20 years and could only answer one of those questions. I must be a polecat then ](*,)
Same here lol ya not a proper cas supporter unless ya 60+ years old n worked in pit
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 16 Jan 2019, 15:02

dancas88 wrote:
Spanishtiger wrote:
flow wrote:
Spanishtiger wrote:

And you have to wear tinted glasses and agree with the main bell ends on here or your a polecat :lol: :lol: ffs lol some people

SREGITSAC
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SREGITSAC » 16 Jan 2019, 17:03

Isn’t name calling bullying?

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 16 Jan 2019, 17:48

SREGITSAC wrote:Isn’t name calling bullying?
Ironic, isn’t it?

TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TT Tiger » 16 Jan 2019, 19:27

Just heard Luke might be fit by beginning of August great news if true.

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 16 Jan 2019, 20:21

would we be able to use him though? didnt warrington have to send someone out on loan (to wakey i think) under similar salary cap circumstances?

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 16 Jan 2019, 20:22

thedogvinnie wrote:would we be able to use him though? didnt warrington have to send someone out on loan (to wakey i think) under similar salary cap circumstances?

Only if we bring someone in, which at the mo we haven’t done.

TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TT Tiger » 16 Jan 2019, 20:42

old cas lass wrote:
thedogvinnie wrote:would we be able to use him though? didnt warrington have to send someone out on loan (to wakey i think) under similar salary cap circumstances?

Only if we bring someone in, which at the mo we haven’t done.
Maybe that’s why we haven’t if we are aiming to having him back for the business end?

True-supporter
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by True-supporter » 16 Jan 2019, 21:16

What happens if this is wrong , we need to look at the bigger picture.