Starting Line Up

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Re: Starting Line Up

Post by Fumper27 » 10 Dec 2018, 22:38

flow wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
flow wrote:Heard today the wardle swap deal as fallen through dont now if this is true or pub talk
So you’ve actually added nothing to this debate with the above???
Is your purpose in life to be a bell end? What’s your point that you are trying to make? I am asking a simple question, has anybody else heard same thing? You just come on here to wind every body up. You are very brave, sat behind your keyboard, you keyboard warrior :-$ :-$ this is your only post on this topic, which is to criticise somebody else, well done :clap: :clap: :clap:
Just remind me where is the question in your original post? Also, topic is about the starting line up for 2019, not the rumoured swap deal between Cas and Huddersfield. No keyboard warrior, I just asked you a question which you have failed to even answer. Proves you never read the post and therefore, you have once again failed to add to this forum. Also, because it’s a quiet night, I have spell and grammatically checked and corrected your reply, just so the rest of the forum can read, digest and understand what (I think) you were trying to say. Please feel free to correct me if I am mistaken.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 10 Dec 2018, 23:00

Fumper27 wrote:
flow wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
flow wrote:Heard today the wardle swap deal as fallen through dont now if this is true or pub talk
Is your purpose in life to be a bell end? What’s your point that you are trying to make? I am asking a simple question, has anybody else heard same thing? You just come on here to wind every body up. You are very brave, sat behind your keyboard, you keyboard warrior :-$ :-$ this is your only post on this topic, which is to criticise somebody else, well done :clap: :clap: :clap:
Just remind me where is the question in your original post? Also, topic is about the starting line up for 2019, not the rumoured swap deal between Cas and Huddersfield. No keyboard warrior, I just asked you a question which you have failed to even answer. Proves you never read the post and therefore, you have once again failed to add to this forum. Also, because it’s a quiet night, I have spell and grammatically checked and corrected your reply, just so the rest of the forum can read, digest and understand what (I think) you were trying to say. Please feel free to correct me if I am mistaken.
a
what a boring man you are its a rugby forum not english lesson. the post means alot to the starting line up if wardle is staying like a said you have not added anything to the topic you just come on here to criticise people because you have nothing better to do go away little man.lmao love some people on here

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 11 Dec 2018, 00:06

flow wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
flow wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
Its a rugby forum not english lesson.
Good job hey??? Anyway, back on topic. FWIW, as the current squad stands, Joe Wardle (IMHO) walks its our starting line up in the centre position vacantly by Jake Webster’s departure. This is where our esteemed coach earns his corn, by successfully managing the difficult members of the squad to get them on board with the rest of the group. In his time at Cas, I’ve not seen enough on Greg Minikin at centre that convinces me that he is the long term option. I hope he can prove me (and others) wrong but, at this minute, Wardle gets the centre berth for mine.

Swagger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Swagger » 11 Dec 2018, 07:54

Fumper27 wrote:
flow wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
People like you [REMOVED] me off. "I have grammatically checked and corrected your reply" get a grip of yourself. We all understood what he said so if anything you are the one to take this topic off point. People can't all spell properly or use correct grammer. But does it matter??? No. It's like being an online bully correcting people for making mistakes!!!

As for the topic....

I am happy where we are with our forwards but still feel unless we make a change to our backline we could be in for a tough season. They were caught out a few times last season and not sure how it gets any easier without a new, stronger player or two.

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cogito ergo sum » 11 Dec 2018, 09:44

We don't know what Minikin will offer at centre unless he gets a prolonged spell there. Player grow into positions over time, and he was signed as a centre project.

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 11 Dec 2018, 09:59

Looks like we're going in to the 2019 season with the same squad. I can't imagine, with just over 2 months till the start of the season, that they'll be any signings, unless the Wardle/Ikahihifo swap deal happens. The later we leave it, the less preparation a new signing will get with the team and pre season.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 11 Dec 2018, 10:17

don't panic we went through nearly all last season, without key players our man of steel missing a large part we needed a prop we got one half way through the season at the seasons end the full back we were all baying for was signed, there was an host of other players we were without through injury, the only player who we will miss is big Jake but farther time was catching up with this old warrior , I am going into the season in a very optimistic mood, COME ON YE FORD

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 11 Dec 2018, 11:25

Swagger wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
flow wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
People like you [REMOVED] me off. "I have grammatically checked and corrected your reply" get a grip of yourself. We all understood what he said so if anything you are the one to take this topic off point. People can't all spell properly or use correct grammer. But does it matter??? No. It's like being an online bully correcting people for making mistakes!!!

As for the topic....

I am happy where we are with our forwards but still feel unless we make a change to our backline we could be in for a tough season. They were caught out a few times last season and not sure how it gets any easier without a new, stronger player or two.
correct fumper is a tool and should be banned but what is point only use one off his other user names. people like him stop normal rugby fans posting there points on here. Bet xmas day is a right laugh at is playing scrabble with kids that's not in dictionary LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: . any way back to point my Catalan first game team with out signings and with injury's

pat
minikin
Roberts
shenton
eden
trueman
ellis
watts
macca
millo
jess
meeks
foster

moors
milner
clark
turner

don't look too bad with gale a slight chance off making it play turner on bench in case back line is not working move pat up to centre spoilt for forwards with cook massey wardle not making it and holmes to come back.

oldplayer 1

Post by oldplayer 1 » 11 Dec 2018, 12:21

I would go with the above looks well balanced with what we have to play with

Swagger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Swagger » 11 Dec 2018, 12:26

We literally are the Tottenham of Rugby League....
New ground having delays
Always there or thereabouts come season's end but can't win it
Not signing any players
Get involved in the NFL (our NFL jerseys a while back - Spurs hosting NFL games)

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 11 Dec 2018, 12:50

The training camp of whatever the team are doing in Cumbria will stand us in good stead when it comes to relying on each other next season
If we turn all the negativity even the we have to wear the crapiest away shirt in super league into a positive of rising above we may get our on hands on a trophy next season
C'mon cas
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 11 Dec 2018, 12:54

Grafting in Cumbria will have a better impact on the squad than warm weather training in Tenerife or wherever. Pre season is never supposed to be like an holiday. Last seasons pre season was like a jolly boys outing. That's what the few months after the season is for.

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 11 Dec 2018, 14:10

flow wrote: pat
minikin
Roberts
shenton
eden
trueman
ellis
watts
macca
millo
jess
meeks
foster

moors
milner
clark
turner

don't look too bad with gale a slight chance off making it play turner on bench in case back line is not working move pat up to centre spoilt for forwards with cook massey wardle not making it and holmes to come back.
Not trying to catch you out here flow but who's pat?
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

John
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by John » 11 Dec 2018, 15:09

heritage1926 wrote:Grafting in Cumbria will have a better impact on the squad than warm weather training in Tenerife or wherever. Pre season is never supposed to be like an holiday. Last seasons pre season was like a jolly boys outing. That's what the few months after the season is for.
Lads are still off to warm weather training in jan

bane73
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by bane73 » 11 Dec 2018, 15:11

jackknife wrote:
minikin
Roberts
shenton
eden
trueman
ellis
watts
macca
millo
jess
meeks
foster

moors
milner
clark
turner

Peanut.
what doesn't kill me simply makes me...stranger.

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 11 Dec 2018, 15:29

i bet DP is so grateful to the online experts for giving him a few pointers. I see nowt has changed on here

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 11 Dec 2018, 16:55

jackknife wrote:
minikin
Roberts
shenton
eden
trueman
ellis
watts
macca
millo
jess
meeks
foster

moors
milner
clark
turner

think its one off is nick names about two other posters have put pat before me but you did not pick it up lol whats your opinion on team any way with out trying to pick up errors don't get like other sad gets on here lol

Fryston Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Fryston Tiger » 11 Dec 2018, 17:25

thedogvinnie wrote:i bet DP is so grateful to the online experts for giving him a few pointers. I see nowt has changed on here
Oh, it's fab.

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 11 Dec 2018, 18:02

flow wrote:
jackknife wrote:
minikin
Roberts
shenton
eden
trueman
ellis
watts
macca
millo
jess
meeks
foster

moors
milner
clark
turner

think its one off is nick names about two other posters have put pat before me but you did not pick it up lol whats your opinion on team any way with out trying to pick up errors don't get like other sad gets on here lol
His brother is called Pat who people on here said we was trying to sign
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 11 Dec 2018, 18:03

This was my team flow
jackknife wrote:Mata’utia
Clare
Minikin
Shenny
Eden
Trueman / Ellis
Roberts
Millo
Macca
Watts
Foster
Meeks
Milner

Jesse
Cook
Moors
Massey / Clark

Its getting harder and harder to pick a team which is a good, for last few seasons most fans could predict our starting 17 from what was available.
CLASSY CAS FOREVER