Starting Line Up

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Oldcasman
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Starting Line Up

Post by Oldcasman » 21 Dec 2018, 13:14

gateman wrote:last year we did not fare too bad with a number of our star players sat in the stands for a big chunk of the season, during the season we added two quality players and Jake Trueman took his chance, I think we will be stronger this season with any kind of luck on the injury front, yes it would be great to have a millionaire backer who wanted to through money at the team so we could have a squad of supper stars, but for a club that as not a bucket full of cash we do very well, would I wont to support any other club not bloody likely , COME ON YE FORD
We already have a millionaire backer it’s just unfortunate he is more interested in making money out of the club than trying to get quality players signing for us we have gone from top team in 2017 to third place last year and it looks like we will be even lower this season, a downward spiral that is so familiar at the club,I think everyone who supports the club know where our shortfalls are and it looks like they have no intention of strengthening the vital positions that needs it.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Re: Starting Line Up

Post by tigerfeat » 21 Dec 2018, 13:37

Thing is tho we've still got a very strong squad who never had any trouble staying in the top four last year playing without a recognised full back and are two starting halves for a lot of season
We're two good players short of where id like us to be ..top four ,chance in challange cup not win grand final unless we make them two good signings is where id put us
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi