2019 Season tickets.

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
vandeveldtsbaldhead

Re: 2019 Season tickets.

Post by vandeveldtsbaldhead » 27 Nov 2018, 10:50

If we acheive 4000 pre season sales of Season tickets , that is a good achievement.
I believe that if we get a new ground, with more seats,the season ticke sales will increase.
I must admit I am a little disappointed that the new ground has only one side seated, three sides are standing terracing, this will almost certainly mean we will not be used for any semi-finals or representative games.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 27 Nov 2018, 13:40

we have been waiting so long it does not bother me if one side is seating or all four just to see the first cub of concrete being poured will make my day

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 27 Nov 2018, 13:50

vandeveldtsbaldhead wrote:If we acheive 4000 pre season sales of Season tickets , that is a good achievement.
I believe that if we get a new ground, with more seats,the season ticke sales will increase.
I must admit I am a little disappointed that the new ground has only one side seated, three sides are standing terracing, this will almost certainly mean we will not be used for any semi-finals or representative games.
We wouldn't be used regardless if all 4 sides were seating. If it's going to be 10k stadium, then it's too small in the first place to host such events.

TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TT Tiger » 27 Nov 2018, 14:08

heritage1926 wrote:
vandeveldtsbaldhead wrote:If we acheive 4000 pre season sales of Season tickets , that is a good achievement.
We wouldn't be used regardless if all 4 sides were seating. If it's going to be 10k stadium, then it's too small in the first place to host such events.
Semis for the 1895 cup tho?
Junior cup finals?

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 27 Nov 2018, 18:06

If people don’t renew for reasons that we have seen inhere then you can’t blame them really. If I had a season ticket and missed enough games to mean I didn’t get any value then it would not be renewed.

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 28 Nov 2018, 10:49

TT Tiger wrote:
heritage1926 wrote:
Semis for the 1895 cup tho?
Junior cup finals?
The only ones it won't be fit for are England or great Britain matches v oz or nz. Versus France it wouldn't of half filled it.