Page 1 of 3

Joe Wardle

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:29 pm
by Nobody
Couple of people on Facebook saying Wardle unhappy with facilities at Cas and apparently on stupid amount of money.

One of these people was Zak's former sponsor and still is a sponsor of the club.

Watch this space to quote them!

Anyone heard anything?

Re: Joe Wardle

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:30 pm
by Fumper27
Nobody wrote:Couple of people on Facebook saying Wardle unhappy with facilities at Cas and apparently on stupid amount of money.

One of these people was Zak's former sponsor and still is a sponsor of the club.

Watch this space to quote them!

Anyone heard anything?

Told that waddle is a low earner by someone who works at the club. Also, he knew what the facilities were like before signing, so what’s changed??

Re: Joe Wardle

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:35 pm
by Nobody
Just what I've read and then you've got Zak's former sponsor saying watch this space

Re: Joe Wardle

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:47 pm
by TigersAllTheWay
Zak’s former sponsor is now Wardles current sponsor.

Re: Joe Wardle

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:52 pm
by Nobody
Do they know something rest of us don't? Like Wardle will play centre or is leaving the club?

Re: Joe Wardle

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:52 pm
by Nobody
They also sponsor Foster as well I think

Re: Joe Wardle

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:53 pm
by Tigerman2014
Heard rumour of a swap deal think we didn’t see the best of wardle but has a lot to offer if we keep him he’s no longer a centre deffo a second rower

Re: Joe Wardle

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:53 pm
by HuddsTigers
Maybe he’s just read the toilet thread on here.

Re: Joe Wardle

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:04 am
by Nobody
HuddsTigers wrote:Maybe he’s just read the toilet thread on here.



Possibly, enough to put anyone off :D

Re: Joe Wardle

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:22 am
by flow
HuddsTigers wrote:Maybe he’s just read the toilet thread on here.


how he as played since being at cas i would swap him for a decent centre. how ever much he s being paid he s being robbing a wage,

Re: Joe Wardle

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:05 am
by Fumper27
flow wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:Maybe he’s just read the toilet thread on here.


how he as played since being at cas i would swap him for a decent centre. how ever much he s being paid he s being robbing a wage,

Can’t help being injured. Bet you said the same about Jake Webster’s first 2 years at Cas and look how he turned out.

Re: Joe Wardle

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:39 am
by Nobody
:-k The person who put watch this space has now removed her comment

Re: Joe Wardle

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:18 am
by heritage1926
There are no centres knocking about in SL at the minute, they're all under contracts. Unless we go having a look in the NRL, which I can't see, it's looking more likely that either Foster or Roberts will cover.

Re: Joe Wardle

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:12 am
by fords
Tigerman2014 wrote:Heard rumour of a swap deal think we didn’t see the best of wardle but has a lot to offer if we keep him he’s no longer a centre deffo a second rower



Good i'd do it asap. We don't need another second rower we have 6 already

Re: Joe Wardle

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:51 am
by tigerfeat
heritage1926 wrote:There are no centres knocking about in SL at the minute, they're all under contracts. Unless we go having a look in the NRL, which I can't see, it's looking more likely that either Foster or Roberts will cover.

you said yesterday it wont be long now till we announce junior sau...