AGM for 2017

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: AGM for 2017

Post by thedogvinnie » 11 Dec 2018, 15:26

flow wrote:
Robbo wrote:
Lofthouse Tiger wrote:Everyone with an ounce of sense knew that RW was incompetent and out of his depth, a bit like the last CEO. He set us back years with the 2 delegations and JF leaving him to continue was also a poor and costly error.

At least we appear to be on track with where we are now. Long may this continue but this is Cas, we shall see.
Does that mean Vinnie who defended him does not have any then?
Robbo
what just vinnie who defended him hudds and few more on here who kiss who ever in charge ass :-" :-" same as they are with axiom
where has this newbie come from? who kisses ass? have you any idea how stupid you sound?
Castleford RLFC is owned by whoever owns it and all your bluster will make no difference to the day to day operation of their business, like i said on a previous post about Ian Fulton, if its his brass he can do what he likes with it.
grow up man, but please dont breed
are you Robbos little friend?

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 11 Dec 2018, 17:00

thedogvinnie wrote:
flow wrote:
Robbo wrote:
Lofthouse Tiger wrote:Everyone with an ounce of sense knew that RW was incompetent and out of his depth, a bit like the last CEO. He set us back years with the 2 delegations and JF leaving him to continue was also a poor and costly error.

At least we appear to be on track with where we are now. Long may this continue but this is Cas, we shall see.
Does that mean Vinnie who defended him does not have any then?
Robbo
what just vinnie who defended him hudds and few more on here who kiss who ever in charge ass :-" :-" same as they are with axiom
where has this newbie come from? who kisses ass? have you any idea how stupid you sound?
Castleford RLFC is owned by whoever owns it and all your bluster will make no difference to the day to day operation of their business, like i said on a previous post about Ian Fulton, if its his brass he can do what he likes with it.
grow up man, but please dont breed

are you Robbos little friend?
dont even now robbo but if he was running club how many would change there opinoin off him lol kiss kiss lmao

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 11 Dec 2018, 17:28

dont even now robbo
I think you mean know not now. To know is "to have developed a relationship with (someone) through meeting and spending time with them; be familiar or friendly with". The definition of now is "at the present time or moment".

HTH

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 11 Dec 2018, 17:39

Tigerade wrote:
dont even now robbo
I think you mean know not now. To know is "to have developed a relationship with (someone) through meeting and spending time with them; be familiar or friendly with". The definition of now is "at the present time or moment".

HTH
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: well done you how many different signs on you got lmao

oldplayer 1

Post by oldplayer 1 » 11 Dec 2018, 17:48

flow wrote:
Tigerade wrote:
dont even now robbo

HTH
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: well done you how many different signs on you got lmao
can all the spelling geniuses please start there own perfect grammar forum, or go watch countdown this is for rugby issues I thought. If your only comeback is pull somebody up on there spelling you must have very sad existence .

johnboy
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by johnboy » 12 Dec 2018, 09:41

oldplayer 1 wrote:
flow wrote:
Tigerade wrote:
dont even now robbo

HTH
can all the spelling geniuses please start there own perfect grammar forum, or go watch countdown this is for rugby issues I thought. If your only comeback is pull somebody up on there spelling you must have very sad existence .

"to pull" and "their spelling".
Be reasonable - do it my way!

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 12 Dec 2018, 09:48

johnboy wrote:
oldplayer 1 wrote:
flow wrote:
Tigerade wrote:
dont even now robbo

HTH

"to pull" and "their spelling".
How clever ...it's a rugby forum how you think cas will start the season ?
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cogito ergo sum » 12 Dec 2018, 10:58

Pull out all the stops and try their best.

Tigerwood posse
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: no

Post by Tigerwood posse » 12 Dec 2018, 14:04

flow wrote:
Tigerade wrote:
dont even now robbo

HTH
EH!!!! :? :? :shock:

Tigerwood posse
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: no

Post by Tigerwood posse » 12 Dec 2018, 14:10

oldplayer 1 wrote:
flow wrote:
Tigerade wrote:
dont even now robbo

HTH
It's not that everyone is being finickity about the odd spelling error, but each of Flows posts are like a puzzle in their own right, a literal Tsunami of assaults on the english language :D

westyorkylad
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by westyorkylad » 12 Dec 2018, 14:56

Tigerwood posse wrote:
oldplayer 1 wrote:
flow wrote:
Tigerade wrote:
dont even now robbo

HTH
It's not that everyone is being finickity about the odd spelling error, but each of Flows posts are like a puzzle in their own right, a literal Tsunami of assaults on the english language :D
:lol: :lol: Save yourself the time and effort Tigerwood, by the time you have actually unravelled it and made it readable you will realise that its drivel in any case :D

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 12 Dec 2018, 15:03

Heard the meeting went well yesterday and the feeling was one of great optimism for the years ahead
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

yorky
Verified
League One Player
League One Player

Post by yorky » 12 Dec 2018, 15:46

tigerfeat wrote:Heard the meeting went well yesterday and the feeling was one of great optimism for the years ahead
that wont suit Robbo :roll:

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 12 Dec 2018, 17:35

Does anyone seriously believe that Robbo wants the club to fail?

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 12 Dec 2018, 18:06

Lofthouse Tiger wrote:Does anyone seriously believe that Robbo wants the club to fail?
No - he doesn't want the club to fail at all. He has the club at heart deep down but doesn't like how it is been run.

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 12 Dec 2018, 18:13

Lofthouse Tiger wrote:Does anyone seriously believe that Robbo wants the club to fail?
not one bit, but his bitterness towards anyone running the club is pathetic, it all boils down to jealousy.

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 12 Dec 2018, 20:04

VD that is your view and it is a forum after all. Do you know what has been going on behind the scenes over the last 2/3 years? I suggest that if you did you may think very differently.

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 12 Dec 2018, 20:18

tigerfeat wrote:Heard the meeting went well yesterday and the feeling was one of great optimism for the years ahead

Not quite true Tigerfeat, there was a bit more to it than that.

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by derbystiger » 12 Dec 2018, 21:36

Lofthouse Tiger wrote:

Anything you can divulge LT?

mystery
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by mystery » 12 Dec 2018, 23:59

Lofthouse Tiger wrote:

were you there Lofthouse Tiger?