AGM for 2017

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Re: AGM for 2017

Post by Flat Capper » 13 Dec 2018, 15:30

thedogvinnie wrote:
as if by magic, the feeble minded reappear, where are you not going to turn up this time :lol: :lol: :lol:
Says the one who's been hiding away and crying to himself for God knows how long over how weak they are in both mind and body.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 13 Dec 2018, 15:31

The new ground was mentioned as you would expect but no real updates. The only point of any concern is that should the ground not be built then do the club have a plan B. No they don’t as the question was asked. Is this a concern? I would say so in the current climate.

I recall Jack Fulton and RW discussing relegation from SL many years ago were asked if there was any plan B if we were to be relegated. Back then, as now with the ground, they said “We don’t have a plan B because we won’t be relegated.” We all know what happened back then.

It appears that having a plan B in place for things is something the club don’t do.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 13 Dec 2018, 18:07

Lofthouse Tiger wrote:The new ground was mentioned as you would expect but no real updates. The only point of any concern is that should the ground not be built then do the club have a plan B. No they don’t as the question was asked. Is this a concern? I would say so in the current climate.

I recall Jack Fulton and RW discussing relegation from SL many years ago were asked if there was any plan B if we were to be relegated. Back then, as now with the ground, they said “We don’t have a plan B because we won’t be relegated.” We all know what happened back then.

It appears that having a plan B in place for things is something the club don’t do.
Perhaps Plan B's are a thing of the past as no one seems to have one these days...

betts21
League One Player
League One Player

Post by betts21 » 13 Dec 2018, 18:43

Lofthouse Tiger wrote:The new ground was mentioned as you would expect but no real updates. The only point of any concern is that should the ground not be built then do the club have a plan B. No they don’t as the question was asked. Is this a concern? I would say so in the current climate.

Was there any talk of optimistic things and positives?

Johnlewis1920
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Johnlewis1920 » 13 Dec 2018, 19:27

Regards the proposed new ground it was mentioned the council would discuss amendments in the new year IF lateral / axiom talks with potential customers are successful it will go ahead
This new ground is much needed in my opinion for Castleford Tigers to keep its place in super league
COYF

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 13 Dec 2018, 19:47

It's reading threads on like this which reminds me why I rarely bother coming on here. Some absolute remedials knocking about :lol:

oldplayer 1

Post by oldplayer 1 » 13 Dec 2018, 19:56

RonnieGibbs'forearm wrote:It's reading threads on like this which reminds me why I rarely bother coming on here. Some absolute remedials knocking about :lol:
You are kidding some people on here are up to a degree level at english. They even spend there own time going through every body smelling and correct in it :D :D :D

oldplayer 1

Post by oldplayer 1 » 14 Dec 2018, 02:41

oldplayer 1 wrote:
RonnieGibbs'forearm wrote:It's reading threads on like this which reminds me why I rarely bother coming on here. Some absolute remedials knocking about :lol:
You are kidding some people on here are up to a degree level at english. They even spend there own time going through every body smelling and correct in it :D :D :D
well I take it back nobody spotted the mistake lol :shock: :shock:

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 14 Dec 2018, 06:34

oldplayer 1 wrote:
oldplayer 1 wrote:
I thought you were on a wind up and had put poor grammar in intentionally. Hmmm. :D

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 14 Dec 2018, 12:16

Flat Capper wrote:
thedogvinnie wrote:
as if by magic, the feeble minded reappear, where are you not going to turn up this time :lol: :lol: :lol:
Says the one who's been hiding away and crying to himself for God knows how long over how weak they are in both mind and body.
hiding away? i just got fed up of waiting for you in the glassblower, have you wiped your arse yet retard ?
cant wait for your internet swaggering and threats to start again.
you were pathetic back then and nothing it seems has changed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 14 Dec 2018, 13:14

thedogvinnie wrote:
Flat Capper wrote:
thedogvinnie wrote:
hiding away? i just got fed up of waiting for you in the glassblower, have you wiped your arse yet retard ?
you were pathetic back then and nothing it seems has changed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Keep it going sweet cheeks, you might convince yourself one day although I have missed you whilst you've been in hiding.

Robbo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Robbo » 14 Dec 2018, 19:36

I said back then and I still say it now, any club owner is not going to run the club in a way that reduces the value of his holding, whether you like that or not is your problem.
It is their property and they will run it in the clubs (and their own) best interest.

QUOTE FROM Vinnie

When Fulton and Wright started the club had a net worth of £500k plus the value of the ground.

When RW went and Jack sadly passed away we owed the Fulton Family approx. 2.5m Quid.

So to answer the above statement They did almost run the club into the ground.
To boot we were relegated twice and suffered some of our lowest attendances and had some shocking results.
We appointed players who played the odd match and coaches who were not up to the task. Ian Millward being probably the worst.

Anyway moving on the Fulton Family have now got 96% of the shares,( in my opinion the value of shareholders has gone for ever ) and the debt remains growing each year by the 3% above base rate or whatever the rate is set at. Its not a problem as they don't take it its just compounded to the loan amount.
So my time at Cas tigers is up.
As a fan I will watch when I can.
I am not prepared to be involved with people like this.

One thing is for sure.
Cas Tigers will be in massive trouble in the next few years because when they start to fall out and they will ,its the club that will suffer.
Have a wonderful Christmas and peaceful new year everyone ..........you too Vinnie.

Very best
Robbo
Truth is always best !

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 14 Dec 2018, 20:35

He hasn't been back long and he's insulting people with words like retard. [-X

Dixie D
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dixie D » 14 Dec 2018, 22:41

thedogvinnie wrote:
Flat Capper wrote:
thedogvinnie wrote:
The only pathetic and weak minded one is you pal, using insults like retard is not acceptable. Maybe think before opening your mouth next time.

yorky
Verified
League One Player
League One Player

Post by yorky » 15 Dec 2018, 09:26

Robbo wrote:I said back then and I still say it now, any club owner is not going to run the club in a way that reduces the value of his holding, whether you like that or not is your problem.
It is their property and they will run it in the clubs (and their own) best interest.
QUOTE FROM Vinnie
When Fulton and Wright started the club had a net worth of £500k plus the value of the ground.
When RW went and Jack sadly passed away we owed the Fulton Family approx. 2.5m Quid.

To boot we were relegated twice and suffered some of our lowest attendances and had some shocking results.
We appointed players who played the odd match and coaches who were not up to the task. Ian Millward being probably the worst.
Anyway moving on the Fulton Family have now got 96% of the shares,( in my opinion the value of shareholders has gone for ever ) and the debt remains growing each year by the 3% above base rate or whatever the rate is set at. Its not a problem as they don't take it its just compounded to the loan amount.
So my time at Cas tigers is up. As a fan I will watch when I can. I am not prepared to be involved with people like this.
One thing is for sure, Cas Tigers will be in massive trouble in the next few years because when they start to fall out and they will ,its the club that will suffer.
Have a wonderful Christmas and peaceful new year everyone ..you too Vinnie.
Very best Robbo
thats a very sad account of things Robbo & if all this comes to happen then it will be tragic & at this moment in time if the club is being run so bad why do people with such integrity still work at the club ie coaching staff & the management team?

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 15 Dec 2018, 13:19

duke street 10 wrote:He hasn't been back long and he's insulting people with words like retard. [-X
its a complement for flat capper, a step up in the social standings for him. I really did get fed up of waiting for him in the glass blower, the things he was going to do , oh well the coward has your backing, maybe he will start with the threats again

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 15 Dec 2018, 13:21

oldplayer 1 wrote:
oldplayer 1 wrote:
There are 4 mistakes if we are actually counting OP1. :lol:

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 15 Dec 2018, 13:21

Robbo wrote:I said back then and I still say it now, any club owner is not going to run the club in a way that reduces the value of his holding, whether you like that or not is your problem.

QUOTE FROM Vinnie

One thing is for sure.
Cas Tigers will be in massive trouble in the next few years because when they start to fall out and they will ,its the club that will suffer.
Have a wonderful Christmas and peaceful new year everyone ..........you too Vinnie.

Very best
Robbo
I can still taste your bittterness robbo. do you think you would have done better?

steadygetyerboots-on
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by steadygetyerboots-on » 15 Dec 2018, 13:31

Robbo wrote:

Very best
Robbo
Could you tell me what the six resolutions that we’re voted on, were?
"Stand by me as I stand by you, be brave and dare to dream".