Congratulations to Georgia Roche

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Burratha
Academy Player
Academy Player

Congratulations to Georgia Roche

Post by Burratha » 09 Oct 2018, 09:55

Our very own Georgia Roche has won the inaugural Woman of Steel award.

A fantastic achievement for her and the women's Tigers, and great news for the club!

North Leeds Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Congratulations to Georgia Roche

Post by North Leeds Tiger » 09 Oct 2018, 12:20

having travelled to Wigan, I thought lightening wouldnt strike twice so I went to see the Cas Tigers Ladies v Leeds Rhinos ladies on Sunday.
We lost again... However what a game it was and I was so impressed with the performance of both sides. Cas are well coached, very fit and kept going for 80 minutes. There where nearly always three players in every tackle and the workrate was excellent. Cas's Full back was a cut above and the centre Kelsy Gentiles plyed very well. The hooker kept breaking from acting half back and the forwards work-rate never ceased. I last saw a womens game at Redhill around 1990 and the game has come on loads since then. I beleive Leeds were propped up by last seasons best Bradford players who have jumped ship, and overall they slightly deserved the victory.
A double defeat at the weekend but I wouldnt hesitate in watching this team again. Well done to all concerened.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 09 Oct 2018, 12:23

Massive wraps for Georgia - great achievement that can never be matched, first winner of the Woman of Steel
Spreading the Cas gene pool

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 09 Oct 2018, 14:12

Flat Capper wrote:Massive wraps for Georgia - great achievement that can never be matched, first winner of the Woman of Steel
Great effort