Daryl Powell

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Daryl Powell

Post by heritage1926 » 12 Oct 2018, 08:42

fords wrote:
heritage1926 wrote:Maher was a project, which hasn't worked. We took him from Cumbria purely for his size. The reason we have persisted with him for so long is because he's come from Cumbria and they've invested time and money in to him.
And its all been a waste. Get rid now and stop wasting money on him.
McShane and Milner are probably the 2 smallest lads in the team, yet have the biggest hearts of the lot. Shame the likes of Maher and Springer don't.

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 12 Oct 2018, 10:00

2 of the biggest players with the smallest hearts. I wouldn’t keep either.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 12 Oct 2018, 11:07

heritage1926 wrote:
fords wrote:
heritage1926 wrote:Maher was a project, which hasn't worked. We took him from Cumbria purely for his size. The reason we have persisted with him for so long is because he's come from Cumbria and they've invested time and money in to him.
And its all been a waste. Get rid now and stop wasting money on him.
McShane and Milner are probably the 2 smallest lads in the team, yet have the biggest hearts of the lot. Shame the likes of Maher and Springer don't.
Everyone understands that Maher was signed as a project, my point is why has it taken 4 years for us to (hopefully) conclude he’s no good or more to the point never will be.

I think the problem with Springer is more the size of his engine than his heart.

As for Aston, I’ve no idea what we were thinking.