Semi final v Wigan Away

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Re: Semi final v Wigan Away

Post by tigerfeat » 06 Oct 2018, 09:08

Visitor wrote:So much for flowing fast rugby. Both grind teams make it to the final lying on and flopping at the PTB
Yeah be a great spectacle next week not
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Scoopage
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Scoopage » 06 Oct 2018, 09:16

Think we had too many under cooked players last night plus trueman and moors missing.believe gale,roberts and jsl needed another 4/5 games under there belts before this one and add to that Eden,Shenton and wardle coming back from injury it all adds up to a 17 man squad that wasn’t at 110%.
Last edited by Scoopage on 06 Oct 2018, 09:41, edited 1 time in total.

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 06 Oct 2018, 09:39

Agreed

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 06 Oct 2018, 10:17

Couple of people I've spoke two this morning who watched it on telly said thaler let Wigan get away with things he penalised cas for ...might watch it again and have another look if I can man up
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 06 Oct 2018, 10:29

tigerfeat wrote:Couple of people I've spoke two this morning who watched it on telly said thaler let Wigan get away with things he penalised cas for ...might watch it again and have another look if I can man up
Didn’t need someone who watched it on TV to tell you that, you could see it clearly from the North Stand. The one thing I’ve watched this morning was the Millington “high” tackle and ball strip on Manfredi. It was a legal tackle and totally changed the game. Millo (or Mcmeekan in support) would’ve scored from that and the whole game is different. Everyone in the Sky studio said it was a fair tackle. That is of course, everyone except Cummings who said it was contact with the head.

Nu Shooze
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Nu Shooze » 06 Oct 2018, 10:57

Fumper27 wrote:
tigerfeat wrote:Couple of people I've spoke two this morning who watched it on telly said thaler let Wigan get away with things he penalised cas for ...might watch it again and have another look if I can man up
Didn’t need someone who watched it on TV to tell you that, you could see it clearly from the North Stand. The one thing I’ve watched this morning was the Millington “high” tackle and ball strip on Manfredi. It was a legal tackle and totally changed the game. Millo (or Mcmeekan in support) would’ve scored from that and the whole game is different. Everyone in the Sky studio said it was a fair tackle. That is of course, everyone except Cummings who said it was contact with the head.
Cummings is a complete jeb end and an embarrassment in his sticking up for what are blatantly wrong decisions.

Will have to watch it back but the one that got me was Milner’s knock on, about a minute before half time, when Thaler immediately stops the clock instead of letting Wigan form the scrum first.

Robbo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Robbo » 06 Oct 2018, 11:31

He kept going on about high shots.

The night before they were ok as accidents!!

Shambolic but look no further than we need someone like Mal Reily to work on the players heads.
Never looked comfortable that’s the 3 rd big game we have played at 40% if our potential .

Robbo
Truth is always best !

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 06 Oct 2018, 13:50

Here here