Clare > Eden.

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
SioneFaumuina

Clare > Eden.

Post by SioneFaumuina » 21 Sep 2018, 09:05

Fact.

Dixie D
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Clare > Eden.

Post by Dixie D » 21 Sep 2018, 09:32

Hi James

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 21 Sep 2018, 09:41

SioneFaumuina wrote:Fact.
Not a clue

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 21 Sep 2018, 10:02

SioneFaumuina wrote:Fact.
Confused.

derkster
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by derkster » 21 Sep 2018, 10:34

> symbol means greater than in mathematics

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 21 Sep 2018, 10:38

derkster wrote:> symbol means greater than in mathematics
So it’s meaning is Clare a better player than Eden,
Imo no he isn’t, though if you stick Clare on the left wing he would score more than he as of now. Asnt Eden score something like 11 tries in 4/5 games. Makes you wonder how many he would of score if he’d have played every game and not been injured half the season.

Nobody
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Nobody » 21 Sep 2018, 10:46

Gi owa.
🐯 COYF!

SioneFaumuina

Post by SioneFaumuina » 21 Sep 2018, 11:20

So what you are all saying is Eden is alright at putting the ball down from ten yards out with open space.

Let’s look at the other facts, useless under high ball. Kicks the ball all time and they aren’t even decent kicks. Passes ball in our own 20 when all he has to do is take the ball in. Not to mention what was he doing against Warrington when he dived in corner with no one around him.

James Clare better player all round. Clare would score as many as Eden playing on the left wing.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 21 Sep 2018, 11:24

*swims past*

You're gonna need better bait than that.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

GeorgeMcfly

Post by GeorgeMcfly » 21 Sep 2018, 11:28

SioneFaumuina wrote:So what you are all saying is Eden is alright at putting the ball down from ten yards out with open space.

Let’s look at the other facts, useless under high ball. Kicks the ball all time and they aren’t even decent kicks. Passes ball in our own 20 when all he has to do is take the ball in. Not to mention what was he doing against Warrington when he dived in corner with no one around him.

James Clare better player all round. Clare would score as many as Eden playing on the left wing.

100% agree with this, at times Eden is a liability.

Last week v Giants, do we all forget who was at fault for the first try for dropping the ball?

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 21 Sep 2018, 11:28

Seems to be be a growing number of these new accounts drop wattsy for Maher another recent first post I can recall
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 21 Sep 2018, 11:28

And right on cue...
Vince Lombardi

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 21 Sep 2018, 11:28

SioneFaumuina wrote:So what you are all saying is Eden is alright at putting the ball down from ten yards out with open space.

???

I could score as many as Eden playing on the left wing

Don't recall Eden kicking all the time so no idea what games you watch.

Warrington game - who cares he scored didn't he

Clare has no pace - Eden does any break or intercept and its a try, you need this to win tight games sometimes.

Yes he is suspect under the high ball but Clare has been dodgy too under the high ball this year sometimes.

Make no difference anyway. If Minikin is going to be centre then Clare and Eden will be on wing next year although i'd prefer somebody else with more pace to Clare if im honest. Nowt against the lad he's decent backup.

SioneFaumuina

Post by SioneFaumuina » 21 Sep 2018, 11:29

WF10 wrote:*swims past*

You're gonna need better bait than that.

Stating a fact. Not fishing just obviously we have some very thickle fans.

SioneFaumuina

Post by SioneFaumuina » 21 Sep 2018, 11:31

fords wrote:

???

Clare has no pace - Eden does any break or intercept and its a try, you need this to win tight games sometimes.

Yes he is suspect under the high ball but Clare has been dodgy too under the high ball this year sometimes.

Make no difference anyway. If Minikin is going to be centre then Clare and Eden will be on wing next year although i'd prefer somebody else with more pace to Clare if im honest. Nowt against the lad he's decent backup.

Clearly watching more games than you. Kicks it atleast once a game.

Clare has no pace.... Incorrect

GeorgeMcfly

Post by GeorgeMcfly » 21 Sep 2018, 11:35

tigerfeat wrote:And right on cue...
So because everyone doesn't agree with your opinion all of a sudden people are ''Fishing''.

Have a look at Powell's interviews over the past two months. He has called Eden out numerous times.

''Eden kicking the ball, i mean i'm not sure what hes doing there''.

Take a look back.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 21 Sep 2018, 11:37

There just trying to wind people up for half hour on casforum Fords..about as subtle as I don't know what
Vince Lombardi

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 21 Sep 2018, 11:37

SioneFaumuina wrote:
fords wrote:

???

How many times has clare gone full length this year ?

And in what context has he kicked. On the 5th when we have f*cked up the play and he's ended up with the ball or on the 2nd or 3rd for no apparent reason. Giving it some context will see if you even have an argument.

SioneFaumuina

Post by SioneFaumuina » 21 Sep 2018, 11:40

fords wrote:
SioneFaumuina wrote:
fords wrote:

???

How many times has clare gone full length this year ?

And in what context has he kicked. On the 5th when we have f*cked up the play and he's ended up with the ball or on the 2nd or 3rd for no apparent reason. Giving it some context will see if you even have an argument.

Watch the Hull game back. He kicks the ball 3 times in that game. None of them on the 5th tackle. Clearly you don’t pay enough attention seen as you only see his name down as scoring a try and think he is our best winger. Don’t see rest of the [REMOVED] he does.

GeorgeMcfly

Post by GeorgeMcfly » 21 Sep 2018, 11:40

tigerfeat wrote:There just trying to wind people up for half hour on casforum Fords..about as subtle as I don't know what
If you are wound up that's your problem. For me i agree with the thread that Clare has had a better season than Eden with his overall game.