Clare > Eden.

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Matt
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @invmatt

Re: Clare > Eden.

Post by Matt » 21 Sep 2018, 13:15

SioneFaumuina wrote:Fact.
This is also a second account you're using. I'll be nice and give you the option to either stop using it and use your other or delete it. Your choice :)
For website related issues or queries please contact the admin account as I no longer own or maintain Casforum.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 21 Sep 2018, 13:25

you have to laugh that after all the hours of thinking what can i come up with to hoodwink people for a while Clare >Eden Fact ...is the best attempt on offer
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Spanishtiger
Verified

Post by Spanishtiger » 21 Sep 2018, 13:27

Who can remember the start of the season when everyone was complaining that we had 5 wingers? I'd say that for what he probably gets paid Clare has done a very good job for Cas this year. That said I'd rather have 2 Edens, one on each wing.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 21 Sep 2018, 13:38

Matt wrote:
This is also a second account you're using. I'll be nice and give you the option to either stop using it and use your other or delete it. Your choice :)
Grass him up Matt. Whose the divots other online persona? Or can I guess it’s george mcfly

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 21 Sep 2018, 14:11

Although it's obvious this is a wind up, id almost agree clares having a better season (so far having played more games) but having said that id stil pick eden over clare everytime because eden has the xfactor that can win u games.

Clare and Jy have done great jobs when needed.
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

GeorgeMcfly

Post by GeorgeMcfly » 21 Sep 2018, 14:35

Matt wrote:
Hi Matt,

As a 'Admin' i thought that you would have a bigger IQ than this.

I suggest you get your facts right before accusing people. I can 100% assure you that I haven't got a second account.

So, please feel free to delete me and admit that you lot on here can't stand people with strong/different opinions.

Will accept an apology.

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 21 Sep 2018, 15:30

SioneFaumuina wrote:
old cas lass wrote:I’ll be watching closely tonight to see how many time Eden kicks.

Haven’t you watched him before like?
Aye. Seen him kick a couple of times when we messed up at the end of the set. Seen a few other kick as well who aren’t normal kickers, happens in every team.

BigBez10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by BigBez10 » 21 Sep 2018, 15:57

GeorgeMcfly wrote:
Matt wrote:
Hi Matt,

I suggest you get your facts right before accusing people. I can 100% assure you that I haven't got a second account.

So, please feel free to delete me and admit that you lot on here can't stand people with strong/different opinions.

Will accept an apology.
Whoops, used the wrong account to reply to this?? :dance:

GeorgeMcfly

Post by GeorgeMcfly » 21 Sep 2018, 16:28

BigBez10 wrote:
GeorgeMcfly wrote:
Matt wrote:
Hi Matt,

Will accept an apology.
I think you will find that I am the other account that people have been referring to as well as Sione.

Again, i will accept another apology.

BigBez10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by BigBez10 » 21 Sep 2018, 16:31

GeorgeMcfly wrote:
BigBez10 wrote:
GeorgeMcfly wrote:
Matt wrote:
Hi Matt,

Will accept an apology.
I think you will find that I am the other account that people have been referring to as well as Sione.

Again, i will accept another apology.
Matt didn't mention you at all, just replied to Sione…

Swagger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Swagger » 21 Sep 2018, 16:42

Hahaha. Caught old McFly. Now please give over talking absolute tosh.

SioneFaumuina

Post by SioneFaumuina » 21 Sep 2018, 16:52

Basically you all haven’t got a clue. You all think because he scores a few tries Eden is obviously the best winger. I have come on here just to test water to see if anyone on here knew anything and as expected you know nothing. I love that I have had you all crying over the fact we have annoyed [REMOVED] out of you all day. COYF

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 21 Sep 2018, 17:08

SioneFaumuina wrote:Basically you all haven’t got a clue. You all think because he scores a few tries Eden is obviously the best winger. I have come on here just to test water to see if anyone on here knew anything and as expected you know nothing. I love that I have had you all crying over the fact we have annoyed [REMOVED] out of you all day. COYF
So you’ve come on here to test the posters, because not everyone agrees with you, we all know nothing.
I can honestly say I haven’t Shead one tear, and you certainly haven’t annoyed me.
I respect everyone’s opinion, if you believe Clare is better than Eden fair do’s.
I and a few other don’t agree with you, how about respecting our opinions.
Then we can all play nicely together, it’s not hard.

noxandrattles
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by noxandrattles » 21 Sep 2018, 17:19

leave the idiots to it as the saying goes "you cannot educate pork"

Dixie D
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dixie D » 21 Sep 2018, 17:40

SioneFaumuina wrote:Basically you all haven’t got a clue. You all think because he scores a few tries Eden is obviously the best winger. I have come on here just to test water to see if anyone on here knew anything and as expected you know nothing. I love that I have had you all crying over the fact we have annoyed [REMOVED] out of you all day. COYF
You ok mate? Seem very worked up over a subject nobody really cares about that strongly.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 21 Sep 2018, 18:25

What a sad little person you are :roll: :roll: