Clare > Eden.

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Swagger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Clare > Eden.

Post by Swagger » 21 Sep 2018, 16:42

Hahaha. Caught old McFly. Now please give over talking absolute tosh.

SioneFaumuina

Post by SioneFaumuina » 21 Sep 2018, 16:52

Basically you all haven’t got a clue. You all think because he scores a few tries Eden is obviously the best winger. I have come on here just to test water to see if anyone on here knew anything and as expected you know nothing. I love that I have had you all crying over the fact we have annoyed [REMOVED] out of you all day. COYF

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 21 Sep 2018, 17:08

SioneFaumuina wrote:Basically you all haven’t got a clue. You all think because he scores a few tries Eden is obviously the best winger. I have come on here just to test water to see if anyone on here knew anything and as expected you know nothing. I love that I have had you all crying over the fact we have annoyed [REMOVED] out of you all day. COYF
So you’ve come on here to test the posters, because not everyone agrees with you, we all know nothing.
I can honestly say I haven’t Shead one tear, and you certainly haven’t annoyed me.
I respect everyone’s opinion, if you believe Clare is better than Eden fair do’s.
I and a few other don’t agree with you, how about respecting our opinions.
Then we can all play nicely together, it’s not hard.

noxandrattles
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by noxandrattles » 21 Sep 2018, 17:19

leave the idiots to it as the saying goes "you cannot educate pork"

Dixie D
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dixie D » 21 Sep 2018, 17:40

SioneFaumuina wrote:Basically you all haven’t got a clue. You all think because he scores a few tries Eden is obviously the best winger. I have come on here just to test water to see if anyone on here knew anything and as expected you know nothing. I love that I have had you all crying over the fact we have annoyed [REMOVED] out of you all day. COYF
You ok mate? Seem very worked up over a subject nobody really cares about that strongly.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 21 Sep 2018, 18:25

What a sad little person you are :roll: :roll: