SEMI FINAL

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
classysupercas3
Academy Player
Academy Player

SEMI FINAL

Post by classysupercas3 » 13 Sep 2018, 08:14

So looks like Wigan away. How many do you think we will take over? 4,000?

StevieTheTV
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: SEMI FINAL

Post by StevieTheTV » 13 Sep 2018, 08:26

Lets not get ahead of ourselves.

If we lost tonight and Warrington beat Wigan, we will find ourselves in 4th.
Tigers for Life! Not just for SuperLeague!!

Tawera Nikau = Legend

Swagger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Swagger » 13 Sep 2018, 08:53

If we win tonight and Warrington beat Wigan we are 1 point off 2nd. Glass half full not empty.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 13 Sep 2018, 08:57

Swagger wrote:If we win tonight and Warrington beat Wigan we are 1 point off 2nd. Glass half full not empty.
warrington wont win tomorrow resting a lot off players think they are tactically going for forth they fancy saints to wigan

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 13 Sep 2018, 09:08

looking further ahead if we get to the final lets hope the club as sorted somthing out RE tickets for the final last year i was in the queue well over 2 hours this was on the first day of sale when season ticket holders had priority

gerin2em

Post by gerin2em » 13 Sep 2018, 11:05

gateman wrote:looking further ahead if we get to the final lets hope the club as sorted somthing out RE tickets for the final last year i was in the queue well over 2 hours this was on the first day of sale when season ticket holders had priority
Yes me too and when I got served there were no tickets left for the coach travel having been on it all year (except Warrington). That was the same for Newcastle as well. Could do with some sort of supporters bus loyalty scheme. Anyway, sorry about the moan. If we do get to Old Trafford I would gladly walk it.

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 13 Sep 2018, 11:13

Jeez, I'd pay a thousand quid to be in your position, a 2hr queue would be well worth it. :)

Spanishtiger
Verified

Post by Spanishtiger » 13 Sep 2018, 12:24

No need to pay that much JINJ, just get yourself a Cas season ticket!

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 13 Sep 2018, 12:44

gateman wrote:looking further ahead if we get to the final lets hope the club as sorted somthing out RE tickets for the final last year i was in the queue well over 2 hours this was on the first day of sale when season ticket holders had priority
What did you expect the club to do having to cater for 3,500 season ticket holders buying tickets and only a week window to sell them in?
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 13 Sep 2018, 12:51

HuddsTigers wrote:
What did you expect the club to do having to cater for 3,500 season ticket holders buying tickets and only a week window to sell them in?
3 outlets now. Town ground xscape no excuses.

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 13 Sep 2018, 13:04

old cas lass wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:
3 outlets now. Town ground xscape no excuses.
And only limited staff. Who have to not only organise where people want to sit, take payment and organise coach travel, as well as do the registration tosh for Old Trafford, which was required last season. Queuing is going to happen when everyone wants to get the best seats/best tickets early on.

You could do the expressions of interest but then you're taking staff away from selling in the shop to process all of that in advance and once it's confirmed if we get to a GF, which would inevitably lead to fans whinging on here about not being able to buy a Cas Tigers teapot and "lost income of £40" and "wasted trips".

Is it that much of an issue to queue for a few hours for a MAJOR FINAL? I'd rather be doing that than buying tickets in the MPG.

The best thing the club can learn from last year is to put limits on ST holders buying in bulk. It was ridiculous people buying 20 tickets at a time. Should be a limit of something like 5 at a time.

Nobody
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Nobody » 13 Sep 2018, 13:09

Already got my tickets no matter who end's up at Old Trafford.
🐯 COYF!

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 13 Sep 2018, 13:18

Huddstiger , I think you were right there was no limit to the number of tickets you could buy people were coming out with hand full , if I have to queue again so be it I just thought the club might find a better way of doing it, this as now is pie in the sky we have a small problem of beating either Saints or Wigan but I do think we can do it

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 13 Sep 2018, 13:57

Spanishtiger wrote:No need to pay that much JINJ, just get yourself a Cas season ticket!
[-X I'd rather chew on my own nuggets. :lol:

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 13 Sep 2018, 14:25

HuddsTigers wrote: The best thing the club can learn from last year is to put limits on ST holders buying in bulk. It was ridiculous people buying 20 tickets at a time. Should be a limit of something like 5 at a time.
Surely by limiting the amount of tickets a ST holder could buy would make the queues even longer
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 13 Sep 2018, 18:04

jackknife wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote: The best thing the club can learn from last year is to put limits on ST holders buying in bulk. It was ridiculous people buying 20 tickets at a time. Should be a limit of something like 5 at a time.
Surely by limiting the amount of tickets a ST holder could buy would make the queues even longer
Not really as people would wait to buy together in bulk to sit together. And it would move the queue along faster with less tickets to process.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 13 Sep 2018, 22:04

Anyone think we could nick a home tie over the next two weeks??

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 13 Sep 2018, 22:07

[quote="Fumper27"]Anyone think we could nick a home tie over the next two weeks??[/q
Cant see it warrington resting a few

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 13 Sep 2018, 22:28

Play like we did tonight there won’t be any need to queue for tickets. Wigan/Saints won’t let us off as lightly as Hudds did.

One other thing, how was Junior Moors not on Sky MOTM voting?

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 14 Sep 2018, 07:07

Lofthouse Tiger wrote:One other thing, how was Junior Moors not on Sky MOTM voting?
This. Also, did JM do the 80 as don’t recall him going off