TONIGHTS GAME

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Sharlotiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: TONIGHTS GAME

Post by Sharlotiger » 08 Sep 2018, 12:42

A largely uninspiring performance and our attack still looks uncoordinated and really needs to sharpen up. Can't understand why Webster is being omitted , just seems away to get Wardle into the starting line up.
If Huddersfield perform to the same standard they did against us last time it will give us more indication where we are at as we have been pretty lucky with the Super 8s fixtures how they have fallen for us and as for all of the season I remain unconvinced of our credentials.

classysupercas3
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by classysupercas3 » 08 Sep 2018, 18:29

Sharlotiger wrote:A largely uninspiring performance and our attack still looks uncoordinated and really needs to sharpen up. Can't understand why Webster is being omitted , just seems away to get Wardle into the starting line up.
If Huddersfield perform to the same standard they did against us last time it will give us more indication where we are at as we have been pretty lucky with the Super 8s fixtures how they have fallen for us and as for all of the season I remain unconvinced of our credentials.
Me neither sharlot

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 08 Sep 2018, 22:21

flow wrote:
laner wrote:Fullback, Halfbacks and Forwards more than good enough but from 2 to 4 that’s the weakness within the team another centre and winger signings a much needed priority
be careful you don't slag sticks or shenton you will get slaughtered on here eden definitely one off best wingers in super league but yes we need another winger and centre cant relay on minikin coming back and making the grade
Doubt you will see either, spent up