Business end..

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Business end..

Post by SuffolkTiger » 01 Aug 2018, 19:00

I'm rubbing my hands now the fixtures are out. Can't wait.

I will put my feet up this weekend and watch 4 sides smash one another up and look forward to pies away.

Also intrigued by Leeds v Toulouse... I will be French for a day!

Happy Yorkshire Day by the way - as an exile it's a day when I get misty eyed and dream of hills and proper ale

Laner57

Re: Business end..

Post by Laner57 » 01 Aug 2018, 20:18

Let's hope for a Catalans Warrington final. We play one the week before the cup final and the other the week after. Any news on our casualties?

SREGITSAC
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SREGITSAC » 01 Aug 2018, 20:46

For anyone interested the women’s challenge cup final will be streamed live this Saturday on Proper Sport via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and periscope.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 02 Aug 2018, 19:22

SREGITSAC wrote:For anyone interested the women’s challenge cup final will be streamed live this Saturday on Proper Sport via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and periscope.
nice one be nice to beat leeds in any final

SREGITSAC
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SREGITSAC » 02 Aug 2018, 19:53

flow wrote:
SREGITSAC wrote:For anyone interested the women’s challenge cup final will be streamed live this Saturday on Proper Sport via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and periscope.
nice one be nice to beat leeds in any final
Indeed it would be, I was quite positive about their chances following the semi final as they were fantastic, however having spoken to the team physio today it appears they are up against it. Both first choice forwards not available, they’ve ended up taking a coach out of retirement to fill the void. Still there’s plenty of class in the team so fingers crossed they will pull it out the bag!