Peter Mata’utia

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Peter Mata’utia

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 19 Aug 2018, 12:33

Danny Boy wrote:
RonnieGibbs'forearm wrote:Is Mata'utia injured again? No mention by Powell in post match but he recieved some treatment in second half and went off for Turner. Hope he is ok.
Jesse 3 weeks in brace but will be available before end of season. No mention of Roberts. And Powell said Gale not going to be rushed back so that suggets he may not play next game either.
I heard an interview where DP said Pete Mata’utia was taken off as a precaution, as he had a slight strain, DP added that nothing to be too concerned about though.
Good. I hope so. 2 week break now.

Squaddie86
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Squaddie86 » 19 Aug 2018, 12:51

His last ditch tackle was great the other night(I only just managed to watch the game this morning), and he linked up really well for our first try.

Here's hoping he can stay fit for the rest of the year because he has looked good at the back.

Just, in general, its galling how injury hit we've been this year. Especially when compared to Warrington and Saints who have taken only light casualties all season.

John
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by John » 19 Aug 2018, 19:30

Very impressed with him