white elephant

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

white elephant

Post by flow » 21 Jul 2018, 08:57

does any body now what s happing with new ground its turning into another large white elephant like last time. No signs off any thing happening no doubt hudds tiger will tell us other wise and every thing is on plan ](*,)

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Re: white elephant

Post by HuddsTigers » 21 Jul 2018, 10:24

It’s been what, two weeks since the consultation and the stadium designs were unveiled?

They said that they were going to take away the feedback and use that to alter the plans, if required.

They have just resubmitted some more planning applications relating to changing the car parking and one or two other elements.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

Stokesey
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Stokesey » 21 Jul 2018, 10:44

Not another repeated negative new ground bashing post.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 21 Jul 2018, 11:17

Stokesey wrote:Not another repeated negative new ground bashing post.

not bieng negative but history seems to repeating itself like the last project on other side off glasshoughton how many times did we hear waiting for final planning details before it fanished into a financial black hole we need that stadium . especially with the direction super league is gradually going back to licensing. would be who got new staduim first again us or wakey which i dont believe is the right direction love the pesent system were any body can get religated even leeds lol . But the top clubs dont like this and will bring back licensing so we need this staduim .

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 21 Jul 2018, 13:40

It’ll never happen :lol:
Audacter Et Sincere

p.s.
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by p.s. » 21 Jul 2018, 20:34

I haven't been on the M62 for months but we were told that work on the new junction would start in March - April, I assume nothing of the sort has happened as no one has commented on it?

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 21 Jul 2018, 21:47

p.s. wrote:I haven't been on the M62 for months but we were told that work on the new junction would start in March - April, I assume nothing of the sort has happened as no one has commented on it?
That was a third party website that seems to be unreliable accurate as the date kept being moved backwards and forwards.

The info we have been told by Axiom officially is that it will start later this year.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 22 Jul 2018, 10:32

When I attended the recent public consultation with Axiom the guy there told me to expect a start this October.