Unprofessional...

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Squaddie86
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Unprofessional...

Post by Squaddie86 » 08 Jul 2018, 18:44

Scoopage wrote:
Squaddie86 wrote:So, how many people who demanded apologies from the club are now going to send the players a fruit basket or something as a thank you for them playing extra well today?
Grow up

My exact thoughts about adults who demand apologies from sports teams when they have a bad game.

Scoopage
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Scoopage » 08 Jul 2018, 18:49

I didn’t demand a apology but could see where orrsome was coming from.he was peed off and rightly so.why does fellow cas fans on here want to antagonise each other?bloke was angry,i was angry just passionate about cas and went on a rant.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 08 Jul 2018, 19:10

Squaddie86 wrote:
Scoopage wrote:
Squaddie86 wrote:So, how many people who demanded apologies from the club are now going to send the players a fruit basket or something as a thank you for them playing extra well today?
Grow up

My exact thoughts about adults who demand apologies from sports teams when they have a bad game.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
My point exactly
How many people from last week who demanded a refund have now sent the club additional funds for being “over entertained”???

init
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by init » 08 Jul 2018, 19:23

Of course it could be that the team had to do their jobs and not have a 4 day holiday like last week.....

Scoopage
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Scoopage » 08 Jul 2018, 19:32

Fumper27 wrote:
Squaddie86 wrote:
Scoopage wrote:
Grow up

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
My point exactly
How many people from last week who demanded a refund have now sent the club additional funds for being “over entertained”???
I give up