Jy

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
alcasfan
League One Player
League One Player
Location: LS25 About as far from LEEDS as you can get with an LS code - Thank God!

Jy

Post by alcasfan » 27 Jun 2018, 14:42

"Scans come back with a muscle torn from the bone and two small fractures at the base of my spine. Gutted I may have played my last game in a tigers shirt but rest assure I will do everything I can to get myself back fit and do all I can to wear the shirt one more time." @CTRLFC

:evil: :evil: :evil:
"Castleford's biggest home crowd of the 1991-1992 season wasn't quite 12,000 while on average they'd sit around 6000 but the noise, the chanting and the singing just blows you away" - Tawera Nikau "Standing Tall"

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Gutted for Jy.

Post by old cas lass » 27 Jun 2018, 14:44

Awful injury.
2 small fractures in the bottom of his back, also muscle torn from the bone.
Hope isa as a good game this weekend, coz Jy won’t.
:evil:

Tigerwood posse
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: no

Re: Gutted for Jy.

Post by Tigerwood posse » 27 Jun 2018, 15:05

I hope Cas are citing Isa for this season ending injury, Jy would have been a massive part of our run-in .... it was a disgusting tackle.... SHAME ON WILLIE ISA!!!

BigBez10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Jy

Post by BigBez10 » 27 Jun 2018, 15:21

Gutted for the lad

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 27 Jun 2018, 15:36

Awful.

mystery
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by mystery » 27 Jun 2018, 15:48

Tigerwood posse wrote:I hope Cas are citing Isa for this season ending injury, Jy would have been a massive part of our run-in .... it was a disgusting tackle.... SHAME ON WILLIE ISA!!!
and shame on the people who have seen the tackle since, and ISA hasn’t even had a warning, then we get Cook sin binned and a warning re a tackle where once Tomkins got him sin binned, jumped up and continued to play.

TheSheriff
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TheSheriff » 27 Jun 2018, 16:10

mystery wrote:
Tigerwood posse wrote:I hope Cas are citing Isa for this season ending injury, Jy would have been a massive part of our run-in .... it was a disgusting tackle.... SHAME ON WILLIE ISA!!!
and shame on the people who have seen the tackle since, and ISA hasn’t even had a warning, then we get Cook sin binned and a warning re a tackle where once Tomkins got him sin binned, jumped up and continued to play.
Isa got a caution.

He should have got an 8 week+ ban and a red card.

Di
Verified
Twitter: @diddididi64

Post by Di » 27 Jun 2018, 16:23

A caution from whom?

Because according g to the rfl disciplinary webpage there was no further action not even a caution
Casforum is a non-profit website. We rely on donations and forum advertising to keep the site alive. If you'd like to donate please contact any administrator. In return we'll give you a shiny new forum rank!

Ladytiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Ladytiger » 27 Jun 2018, 17:06

Feel so sorry for jy he’s been a real assit to cas very disappointed that he’s been realessed.. isa wasn’t cautioned but my question is who reviewed the tackle because they must be blind.. I was at the game and feared the worst because from where I stood jy was falling down neck first .. not sure what cas can do but I hope something can be could have been Caree ending injury.. good luck jy in your recovery

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 27 Jun 2018, 18:29

Oli Holmes as said tonight that jy could be back in 8 weeks if he doesn’t need an op.
IMO that would be a miracle.

TheSheriff
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TheSheriff » 27 Jun 2018, 18:48

Di wrote:A caution from whom?

Because according g to the rfl disciplinary webpage there was no further action not even a caution
I thought he was on the caution list :shock:

NFA essentially means the entire new disciplinary idiots (which has a couple of ex pies) need binning off already.

johnson
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by johnson » 27 Jun 2018, 19:51

I personally would like the club to challenge the decision to let isa off scott free - they (wigan) knew exactly what the were doing when they took jy out - get rid of the danger man. If that had been a wigan player then wain would be slating cas left right and center it makes me mad how they get away with their dirty play :evil: :evil:

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 27 Jun 2018, 20:28

Showed his class by saying isa was a friend and wouldnt have meant to hurt him ...hope hes back soon
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi