Loud proud in Catalan

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Alwayscas
Academy Player
Academy Player

Loud proud in Catalan

Post by Alwayscas » 23 Jun 2018, 02:30

After our superb win tonight, for those who are going to Catalan, first visit or like myself numerous visits, let sing for our lads for the full 80 mins, DP and the lads deserve the best support we can give them.
It’s one of the games we all look forward to going to, so let’s all enjoy our mini breaks and show really how good our support is for our team.
Hope we all have a great time and we come back with the 2 points.
Safe journey to everyone.
Loyal loud proud
COYF

jackknife
Verified

Re: Loud proud in Catalan

Post by jackknife » 23 Jun 2018, 05:56

Were going 1st time, stopping in Lloret De Mar but like idiots we haven't booked transfers to the match can anyone advise us how to go about getting to and from game. We didn't realise Lloret was so far away from Perpignan and thought we'd just get a train or taxi but after recently looking that doesn't look like an option.
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

Davc1h

Post by Davc1h » 23 Jun 2018, 06:22

Just book your transfers with Catalans sports tours. Already at least 13 buses going from Lloret. Costs about 32 euros.

orrsome
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by orrsome » 23 Jun 2018, 07:05

Davc1h wrote:Just book your transfers with Catalans sports tours. Already at least 13 buses going from Lloret. Costs about 32 euros.
The CST website is down at the moment so best to email. The guys name is David Foti but he is at the game in Denver and will not be back until Monday.
Airport and match day transfers cost £52pp
Match day only transfers cost £32.
I know this because I have been a few times but made a late decision to go this time and am still to book my transfer.

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 23 Jun 2018, 09:33

Davc1h wrote:Just book your transfers with Catalans sports tours. Already at least 13 buses going from Lloret. Costs about 32 euros.
As said the website is down, iv emailed them but had no reply it doesn't have a number to ring dont suppose anyone that has already booked has been given a contact number for catalan tours?
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

Fearless' Headguard

Post by Fearless' Headguard » 23 Jun 2018, 09:55

The only number I have is from the confirmation email of 0033 648 98 97 12, however I think this is the 'emergency' number for match day.

Someone on here mentioned that there is now a fast train from Barcelone that calls at Girona which then goes to Perpignan direct...think LLoret is only about 45 minutes away from Girona by car/taxi so that could be an option if you can't get anything else.

Edit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perpignan ... _rail_line
The fearsome hollow boom of the older boys in the deep end, The green shoots of recovery shriveled up in harsh tomorrows, Left to pick dry sticks and mumble to myself, A melancholy emblem of parish cruelty.

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 23 Jun 2018, 10:33

600 people from Cas in Lloret at one time, it'll be like the Benidorm fiesta in June.:)

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 23 Jun 2018, 10:34

We always stay in Perpignan itself, I'm guessing you'll all need to take your passports to the game with you?

Davc1h

Post by Davc1h » 23 Jun 2018, 11:32

jackknife wrote:
As said the website is down, iv emailed them but had no reply it doesn't have a number to ring dont suppose anyone that has already booked has been given a contact number for catalan tours?
Don't have a number but email is

enquiries@catalansporttours.com

Alternatively, if you are on RLFans pm Foti with the goaty. Usually gets back to you pretty quick.

orrsome
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by orrsome » 23 Jun 2018, 13:18

Davc1h wrote:
jackknife wrote:
Don't have a number but email is

enquiries@catalansporttours.com

Alternatively, if you are on RLFans pm Foti with the goaty. Usually gets back to you pretty quick.
As in my earlier post, David Foi is in Denver with a CST tour, so wil not be back until Monday.

InTheKnow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by InTheKnow » 23 Jun 2018, 14:23

JIN JER wrote:We always stay in Perpignan itself, I'm guessing you'll all need to take your passports to the game with you?
Me too. Costs a little more but I enjoy Perpignan itself.