TODAYS GAME

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
classysupercas3
Academy Player
Academy Player

TODAYS GAME

Post by classysupercas3 » 22 Jun 2018, 22:15

A brilliant performance once again with 11 players .missing.credit to all the players,and fans for a great game of rugby. Probally on par with the waringron game considering we were down to 12, when they should have been earlier. I'm a happy chappie

Dez
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: TODAYS GAME

Post by Dez » 22 Jun 2018, 22:20

Great game special mention to Moors he was a mountain today. QLt the new Luke Dorn . Mitch Clarke definitely got potential. Ref was absolutely horrendous

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 22 Jun 2018, 22:29

Moors my MOM, he was all over the place.
The boys dug very deep to night, got nothing off the ref who if I didn’t know better had a bribe by wane , awful officiating from him.
But hey, let enjoy this moment, this feeling, oh and what a feeling when that kick went over.
The fans were superb tonight, I’m sure we dragged them over the line at the end.
Best atmosphere all season.
On a serious note, hope Jy is ok, looked very nasty and the the wigan player should have walked. Saw after the game on crutches.

MØL
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by MØL » 22 Jun 2018, 22:30

Moors is indeed hitting some cracking form. Very pleased with Clark too. Clare minus the drop ball in the first half went well too.

MØL
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by MØL » 22 Jun 2018, 22:33

Is that Super 8's mathematical guaranteed now...

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 22 Jun 2018, 22:41

MØL wrote:Is that Super 8's mathematical guaranteed now...
Good shout - yes.

Along with Saints & Pies.

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 22 Jun 2018, 22:55

Wow. Unbelieveable win. Backs to the wall against the odds. A couple of decisions wentnoir way with the Clubb and Hamlin no try decisions but then several absolute shockers almost crippled us. Child was horrific.
In terms of performance, Macca, Millo, Moors and Webbo were suoerb.
Clark stood up v well. Q came into his own. Springer also was really strong.
Why did Maher only do 15 mins?
Overall so chuffed with that. They were awesome.

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 23 Jun 2018, 00:17

MØL wrote:Moors is indeed hitting some cracking form. Very pleased with Clark too. Clare minus the drop ball in the first half went well too.
Moors also dropped a ball
Clark dropped it twice
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 23 Jun 2018, 01:00

thought one of clarks was stripped and he wasn't happy with childs decision.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 23 Jun 2018, 01:22

Shows mark of a good team that can win when your getting some dodgy decisions ...jy tried to join in sweet caroline on his crutch but had to give it best terrific spirit at our club now great to see
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

MØL
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by MØL » 23 Jun 2018, 08:19

the machine wrote:
MØL wrote:Moors is indeed hitting some cracking form. Very pleased with Clark too. Clare minus the drop ball in the first half went well too.
Clark dropped it twice
So did Millington and Green twice. But I was praising the players not counting the dropped balls. :lol:

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 23 Jun 2018, 08:35

Excellent result! though if i was pundit i would describe it on low on creative quality but high on commitment and excitement (especially second half) by both sets of players!

The sight of a lot of our squad on the touchline in protective boots and walking sticks was sobering mind.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 23 Jun 2018, 08:36

Moors top game today Clare in the backs shone Trueman is coming of age, I will say no more about Ellis the lad got us a win with his drop goal so I will leave it at that, what an annoying Ref very inconsistent I think in is mind he is trying to do a job but from a spectators point of view he comes over as incompetent , big raps to him in the end to give us a penalty when his second ref run round the back of his players, this gave us the position to secure a well earned victory, COME ON YE FORD

MØL
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by MØL » 23 Jun 2018, 08:44

RonnieGibbs'forearm wrote:Wow. Unbelieveable win. Backs to the wall against the odds. A couple of decisions wentnoir way with the Clubb and Hamlin no try decisions but then several absolute shockers almost crippled us. Child was horrific.
In terms of performance, Macca, Millo, Moors and Webbo were suoerb.
Clark stood up v well. Q came into his own. Springer also was really strong.
Why did Maher only do 15 mins?
Overall so chuffed with that. They were awesome.
Good job he wasn't reffing then. Tomkins was doing that last night. Got Child wrapped around their little fingers. Milking penalties and with Cook's sin binning Child wasn't gonna blow up until Wigan player stayed down and Sam starts churpping in his ear and two seconds later the yellow card comes out.

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Casmoley » 23 Jun 2018, 08:44

duke street 10 wrote:Excellent result! though if i was pundit i would describe it on low on creative quality but high on commitment and excitement (especially second half) by both sets of players!

The sight of a lot of our squad on the touchline in protective boots and walking sticks was sobering mind.

Millington threw a cut out ball to send webster away on the wing... what more do you want???

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 23 Jun 2018, 09:07

Casmoley wrote:
duke street 10 wrote:Excellent result! though if i was pundit i would describe it on low on creative quality but high on commitment and excitement (especially second half) by both sets of players!

Millington threw a cut out ball to send webster away on the wing... what more do you want???
Both teams looked a little clueless in attack for most of the match,...just my opinion. Doesn't detract from the commitment both sets of players put in. If you want to pull a 5 second piece of skill out for arguments sake fair do's.

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Casmoley » 23 Jun 2018, 09:25

duke street 10 wrote:
Casmoley wrote:

Both teams looked a little clueless in attack for most of the match,...just my opinion. Doesn't detract from the commitment both sets of players put in. If you want to pull a 5 second piece of skill out for arguments sake fair do's.

not arguing btw, just pointing out some creative qualify I thourghly enjoyed. :dance:

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 23 Jun 2018, 09:27

MØL wrote:
the machine wrote:
Clark dropped it twice
So did Millington and Green twice. But I was praising the players not counting the dropped balls. :lol:
Shouldn't have mentioned the one Clare dropped without the others then ;)
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 23 Jun 2018, 09:58

the machine wrote:
Clark dropped it twice
Moors had 2 appalling balls to take from Springer amd Green.
Clark's drops were silly. One pulled out and the other a ridiculous decision to run on at that speed and for Q to fire the ball at him like that straight from kick off

classysupercas3
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by classysupercas3 » 23 Jun 2018, 22:23

RonnieGibbs'forearm wrote:
the machine wrote:
Clark dropped it twice
Moors had 2 appalling balls to take from Springer amd Green.
Clark's drops were silly. One pulled out and the other a ridiculous decision to run on at that speed and for Q to fire the ball at him like that straight from kick off
I agree pal