No longer a rumour.... ZH

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
chesterfieldtiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: No longer a rumour.... ZH

Post by chesterfieldtiger » 16 Jun 2018, 11:28

It's a joke on here mate. Said it loads before. Unless you agree with the "in the know brigade" your not allowed an opinion. I like the idea if a forum and being able to vent your own frustrations somewhere in your own words. Imo everybody has an opinion and if it's different to mine great. Let's discuss it. Oh wait only if you agree with mine. I think that's how it goes. Lol keep posting speedy it's good to get other people's perspective. That's what a forum is for. Isn't it???

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 16 Jun 2018, 12:06

speedy wrote:Agreed totally and that we exactly what I was doing, but it seems that I'm not allowed to ... but there you go. That's me done I'll stay away
Don't let em force you out m8, you might talk a lot of sh*t ;) but your allowed your opinion, dig your heels in.

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 16 Jun 2018, 12:24

speedy wrote:Agreed totally and that we exactly what I was doing, but it seems that I'm not allowed to ... but there you go. That's me done I'll stay away
Hey speedster.
Hope you haven’t took my post the wrong way.
I’ve always got on ok with you on here and twitter.
It was nothing against your post, just stating there will be much more talk on here because of the alleged suing of zak.
I just skip over threads I’m not interested in or don’t replay .

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 16 Jun 2018, 13:03

Facebook group will definitely take over eventually, messageboards in a more structured manner will be on there shortly too.
Audacter Et Sincere