Magic weekend

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Magic weekend

Post by JIN JER » 17 May 2018, 10:04

gateman wrote:Hope you all have great time and are smiling after the final whistle, I wish I was with you its the tele for me and a few pints in St Johns WMC my son who takes me to matches home and away is treating his wife to an holiday in Spain, I know he will have found some where to watch it in one of the bars, COME ON YE FORD
I thought you'd be a rugby club sort myself gateman. :)

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 17 May 2018, 10:07

gateman wrote:Trueman for me as to start in the halves he showed that Ellis and Mc Shane are just too slow as a pair, when he came on he scored a try and nearly got another, Mc Shane is needed in the hooking role were he is one of the best in the league
Spot on with that assesment
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

MØL
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by MØL » 17 May 2018, 13:28

gateman wrote:Trueman for me as to start in the halves he showed that Ellis and Mc Shane are just too slow as a pair, when he came on he scored a try and nearly got another, Mc Shane is needed in the hooking role were he is one of the best in the league
Agree Gateman. Trueman/Ellis in halves. McShane back to hooker. Personally i'd of put Turner at Fullback too.

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 17 May 2018, 13:39

MØL wrote:
Agree Gateman. Trueman/Ellis in halves. McShane back to hooker. Personally i'd of put Turner at Fullback too.
JY and Minikin on wings
Shenton FB
Webster and Wardle centre
Trueman and Ellis halves

Guess thats as good as it gets at moment

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 17 May 2018, 16:45

JIN JER wrote:
gateman wrote:Hope you all have great time and are smiling after the final whistle, I wish I was with you its the tele for me and a few pints in St Johns WMC my son who takes me to matches home and away is treating his wife to an holiday in Spain, I know he will have found some where to watch it in one of the bars, COME ON YE FORD
I support both the WMC and the Normanton Knights both clubs being only yards apart

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 17 May 2018, 19:00

gateman wrote:
JIN JER wrote:
I support both the WMC and the Normanton Knights both clubs being only yards apart
I've used both regularly.

takethetwo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by takethetwo » 17 May 2018, 19:37

I can't even watch it live , on nights . Just going to avoid everyone for 12 hours and try watch recording Sunday morning .

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 18 May 2018, 14:03

Im just trying to think who im going to be shouting for match before ours ...
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

InTheKnow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by InTheKnow » 18 May 2018, 23:25

tigerfeat wrote:Im just trying to think who im going to be shouting for match before ours ...
Warrington. I would never cheer for Wigan.

Welshy3690

Post by Welshy3690 » 19 May 2018, 06:47

I don’t suppose anyone knows of two spare coach tickets to magic weekend (Saturday only please)?

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by derbystiger » 19 May 2018, 11:05

Safe journey to everyone making the trip up today. Gutted to not be there, but I should be finished working in time to watch on TV. Enjoy the day COYF