Wardle

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
bane73
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Wardle

Post by bane73 » 28 Apr 2018, 18:57

Considering all the disruption the guys had I've been more than happy with how he's applied himself to our team.
what doesn't kill me simply makes me...stranger.

callum_walker
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by callum_walker » 29 Apr 2018, 13:15

InTheKnow wrote:
callum_walker wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:Let’s wait and see what callum thinks on Joe’s Cas career to date....

Why the dig AGAIN? You've got a right bee in your bonnet haven't you?
Don't let it bother you pal. Most people on here just look for a target and you are that at present. Nothing gets said to Di for posting her Cas videos on her Own YouTube channel for hits. No different to what you do. Both Cas related.

Not having a dig at Di before anyone kicks off. I click on both Callums and Dis links. Just stating there's no difference between the both.

Anyway, Wardle, yet he hasn't electrified... He hasn't done nothing wrong when played. Most of the team are looking a little lack luster. Sure he will improve if we do as a team.
Thanks InTheKnow, it just really frustrates me, fans say that no one writes anything on the club, and then when I do I get b*llocked for it

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 29 Apr 2018, 14:53

callum_walker wrote:
InTheKnow wrote:
callum_walker wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:Let’s wait and see what callum thinks on Joe’s Cas career to date....

Why the dig AGAIN? You've got a right bee in your bonnet haven't you?
Don't let it bother you pal. Most people on here just look for a target and you are that at present. Nothing gets said to Di for posting her Cas videos on her Own YouTube channel for hits. No different to what you do. Both Cas related.

Not having a dig at Di before anyone kicks off. I click on both Callums and Dis links. Just stating there's no difference between the both.

Anyway, Wardle, yet he hasn't electrified... He hasn't done nothing wrong when played. Most of the team are looking a little lack luster. Sure he will improve if we do as a team.
Thanks InTheKnow, it just really frustrates me, fans say that no one writes anything on the club, and then when I do I get b*llocked for it
Not at all. However, I find it hard when you have a tag line of “expert in sport” yet produce articles that consistently include factual inaccuracies (Zak our most expensive signing, the Floodlit Trophy being won in the 90s being two of my favourites). That being said, keep up the good work.

Matt
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @invmatt

Post by Matt » 29 Apr 2018, 15:22

Can we cut it out with the personal attacks please. If we don't wish to see a post from a member you can very easily add their username to the block list. Other than that please stop attacking users for no reason.
For website related issues or queries please contact the admin account as I no longer own or maintain Casforum.

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 29 Apr 2018, 16:34

Back on topic i think Wardle will be better when the grounds firm up and gets the hamstring problems out of the way. Tackles with a bit of venom does Joe!

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 29 Apr 2018, 20:43

duke street 10 wrote:Back on topic i think Wardle will be better when the grounds firm up and gets the hamstring problems out of the way. Tackles with a bit of venom does Joe!
a bit? :lol: hope he gets stuck into connor again next week.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 30 Apr 2018, 13:02

He'll come good when he can get a long run in the back row.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Casmoley » 06 May 2018, 10:51

lurcher wrote:
duke street 10 wrote:Back on topic i think Wardle will be better when the grounds firm up and gets the hamstring problems out of the way. Tackles with a bit of venom does Joe!

unfortunately Connor got stuck into him all game, was taking the p**s alot actually. still want to see more from Joe, wish he had the heart Fozz has.

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 06 May 2018, 10:54

Casmoley wrote:
lurcher wrote:

unfortunately Connor got stuck into him all game, was taking the p**s alot actually. still want to see more from Joe, wish he had the heart Fozz has.
What happened? I heard a set to between Holmes and Connor suggested at one point.

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Casmoley » 06 May 2018, 10:56

Oggy was fuming, went to the ref, looked as though connor swung a elbow in oggys face as oggy was tackling him. With Wardle it was more banter running over to him and gloting everytime Hull scored or if there was a Hull penalty on their side of the field.

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 06 May 2018, 11:03

Casmoley wrote:Oggy was fuming, went to the ref, looked as though connor swung a elbow in oggys face as oggy was tackling him. With Wardle it was more banter running over to him and gloting everytime Hull scored or if there was a Hull penalty on their side of the field.
He is right up there with some of the most dislikeable players in SL. Decent player but overrated by some. Needs a good hiding.

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 06 May 2018, 12:24

wonder what his parents think of him, surely they can't be proud.

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by derbystiger » 06 May 2018, 13:08

Casmoley wrote:Oggy was fuming, went to the ref, looked as though connor swung a elbow in oggys face as oggy was tackling him. With Wardle it was more banter running over to him and gloting everytime Hull scored or if there was a Hull penalty on their side of the field.
It looked to me like Conor threw a punch at Oggy from the ground as Oggy was getting up. A lot of things missed in the game yesterday.

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Casmoley » 06 May 2018, 16:21

derbystiger wrote:
It looked to me like Conor threw a punch at Oggy from the ground as Oggy was getting up. A lot of things missed in the game yesterday.

elbow/ punch whatever, he defo made contact and Oggy did well not to chin him.

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Casmoley » 06 May 2018, 16:23

RonnieGibbs'forearm wrote:
He is right up there with some of the most dislikeable players in SL. Decent player but overrated by some. Needs a good hiding.

exactly why Hull fans like him. The cheers that To**er Kelly got were cringey, like he was God. Not many of them must have daughters.

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by derbystiger » 06 May 2018, 16:35

Casmoley wrote:
derbystiger wrote:

elbow/ punch whatever, he defo made contact and Oggy did well not to chin him.
I thought he was going to when he squared up to him, like you say did well to not do it

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Casmoley » 06 May 2018, 16:44

it's first time I've seen Oggy that annoyed, it was a frustrating afternoon for all. Even Fozzy lost his cool with the linesman when a knock on was called but Foz was adoment a Hull defender touched the ball.

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 06 May 2018, 22:55

Casmoley wrote:
RonnieGibbs'forearm wrote:

exactly why Hull fans like him. The cheers that To**er Kelly got were cringey, like he was God. Not many of them must have daughters.
he's extended to the end of 2020, wish I could get a bet on that he's gone before then.

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 07 May 2018, 11:53

Wardle will be a revelation next season.

I can see a good foray into the backs market at the end of the year
Audacter Et Sincere

bane73
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by bane73 » 07 May 2018, 12:33

I feel sorry for wardle he’s had an unsettled start with injuries n now switching positions like there’s no tomorrow. A settled run a second row will give him a chance to shine.
what doesn't kill me simply makes me...stranger.