Tigers Radio, what a difference

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Spanishtiger
Verified

Re: Tigers Radio, what a difference

Post by Spanishtiger » 16 Apr 2018, 00:28

I go through the website, no problems at all.
Just a suggestion, if you want to name-check the listeners, maybe start the broadcast a few minutes earlier and do that first ?

NOT a criticism, today's coverage was great, just watched the highlights and most of the tries were how I imagined them .

Like Ron Hill's commentaries on Radio Leeds back in the old days. And having Morgy's enthusiasm and ex-player's knowledge adds to the enjoyment.

Anyone know what's happening re the subscription TV that they mentioned ?
Last edited by Spanishtiger on 16 Apr 2018, 00:37, edited 1 time in total.

InTheKnow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by InTheKnow » 16 Apr 2018, 00:30

popsytiger wrote:I use the android app and find it works fine until I connect to a Bluetooth device then the sound stop starts every couple of seconds. Anyone else get this issue?
Thinking about it..... I think you are correct. First time I listened on my wireless headphones..... Today I listened while driving through the car speaker.

SFOtiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SFOtiger » 16 Apr 2018, 06:58

Spanishtiger wrote: Anyone know what's happening re the subscription TV that they mentioned ?
I am very interested in this too. Would def pay for that. I only get the sky games over here and then its sketchy - the TV provider here often skips the game completely or misses the kickoff, etc.

Getting DVDs takes too long for long distance fans.

Show 'n' Go
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Show 'n' Go » 16 Apr 2018, 07:12

I missed the start of the game so listened to Tiger Talk on my way up to the ground. Thought the coverage itself was great, good hearing Morgy on the commentary as well!

Keep up the great work :clap: :clap:

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 16 Apr 2018, 07:18

SFOtiger wrote:
Spanishtiger wrote: Anyone know what's happening re the subscription TV that they mentioned ?
I am very interested in this too. Would def pay for that. I only get the sky games over here and then its sketchy - the TV provider here often skips the game completely or misses the kickoff, etc.

Monthly subscription at 5.99,all games will be on (not live though)
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 16 Apr 2018, 10:29

the machine wrote:
SFOtiger wrote:

Monthly subscription at 5.99,all games will be on (not live though)
Would be great. If they show the match an hour after the finish and include the after match interviews. I'm sure Jon Wells could make it work.

lidds
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by lidds » 16 Apr 2018, 18:29

I have the same issue with the app / Bluetooth. Just keeps stuttering. I just use the web page, but if the app was fixed that would be great :)