Team line up

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
It’s the last

Re: Team line up

Post by It’s the last » 10 Apr 2018, 19:00

Think I will just go back to reading the forum

KB80
League One Player
League One Player

Post by KB80 » 10 Apr 2018, 20:01

It’s the last wrote:Think I will just go back to reading the forum
Its the last we'll hear from him...

On a serious note, wouldn't worry about people critiquing grammar/spelling, don't really get why people can be bothered to be honest.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 10 Apr 2018, 20:06

It’s the last wrote:Think I will just go back to reading the forum
Now you got over the initiation ceremony you be fine...
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

It’s the last

Post by It’s the last » 10 Apr 2018, 20:15

Thanks every one got take it on the chin on to Sunday and like every one am hoping for good 80 mins from the players we have sin in parts we can play just putting it all together Now

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 10 Apr 2018, 20:36

It’s the last wrote:Thanks every one got take it on the chin on to Sunday and like every one am hoping for good 80 mins from the players we have sin in parts we can play just putting it all together Now
Thats what your mum said
Audacter Et Sincere

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 11 Apr 2018, 10:13

gateman wrote:Webster one of my favorite players is due for a rest, he got up very gingerly after scoring on Sunday the lad is no spring chicken, our team always plays better when Massey and Cook play if fit I would like to see both play and I am sure Millington plays better from the bench,on Sunday we lacked enthusiasm we need Jesse back asp how much longer will he be side lined
Tbf, Webster he struggles to get up a few times each match. A real war horse.

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 11 Apr 2018, 12:28

mart0042 wrote:
gateman wrote:Webster one of my favorite players is due for a rest, he got up very gingerly after scoring on Sunday the lad is no spring chicken, our team always plays better when Massey and Cook play if fit I would like to see both play and I am sure Millington plays better from the bench,on Sunday we lacked enthusiasm we need Jesse back asp how much longer will he be side lined
Simple. Rest him and play Wardle there for a game or 2. We will be just as strong.

We have enough 2nd rowers in our squad to go round over half the teams in SL

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 12 Apr 2018, 09:50

fords wrote:
mart0042 wrote:
Simple. Rest him and play Wardle there for a game or 2. We will be just as strong.

We have enough 2nd rowers in our squad to go round over half the teams in SL
I agree with webbo, I'd like to see us bed in a centre and would rather have shenny at right and Wardle left.

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cogito ergo sum » 12 Apr 2018, 12:47

I think a centre will be on our wish-list for 2019. Shenny and Webbo could finish around the same time if Jake gets another year, which I understand he's after.

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by derbystiger » 12 Apr 2018, 13:10

cogito ergo sum wrote:I think a centre will be on our wish-list for 2019. Shenny and Webbo could finish around the same time if Jake gets another year, which I understand he's after.
Does nobody fancy Minikin to centre? That’s what he started as

Spanishtiger
Verified

Post by Spanishtiger » 12 Apr 2018, 13:13

Would have thought that the plan is Wardle for Webster and Minnikin for Shenton. Bedding them in over the next year or so.
Anyone know what Egodo and Gill are up to ?

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 12 Apr 2018, 14:50

Spanishtiger wrote:Would have thought that the plan is Wardle for Webster and Minnikin for Shenton. Bedding them in over the next year or so.
Gill gone on loan to Oldham for a month
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Casmoley » 12 Apr 2018, 15:16

the machine wrote:
Spanishtiger wrote:Would have thought that the plan is Wardle for Webster and Minnikin for Shenton. Bedding them in over the next year or so.
Gill gone on loan to Oldham for a month
Egodo playing for Newcastle, scored 2 tries at the weekend. Jy going to Bradford on loan.

Mucky1978
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mucky1978 » 12 Apr 2018, 15:27

Poor Jy Hitchcock gone from a grand final appearance to Bradford in months. Must of had a bad fall out with Powell

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by the machine » 12 Apr 2018, 15:44

Mucky1978 wrote:Poor Jy Hitchcock gone from a grand final appearance to Bradford in months. Must of had a bad fall out with Powell
Or he's just not doing enough to get in front of Clare???
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cogito ergo sum » 12 Apr 2018, 16:39

Or DP is having a look at Lo.

Tigerwood posse
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: no

Post by Tigerwood posse » 12 Apr 2018, 18:10

Really annoys me does this :x :x , it is clear that 90% of Cas fans prefer Jy to the very ordinary (and frankly National league 1 quality) Clare, every day of the week, Jy has the X-Factor about him, hes got terrifying pace and can make something out of nothing, his defence is well above average and he rarely drops a ball.............. he absolutely MUST be in front of Clare if fit and when there is no Eden, i really don't get where DP is coming from on this one at all, The plain facts are that Jy is a much better player than the extremely ordinary Clare !! FACT!!!

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by the machine » 12 Apr 2018, 18:18

Tigerwood posse wrote:Really annoys me does this :x :x , it is clear that 90% of Cas fans prefer Jy to the very ordinary (and frankly National league 1 quality) Clare, every day of the week, Jy has the X-Factor about him, hes got terrifying pace and can make something out of nothing, his defence is well above average and he rarely drops a ball.............. he absolutely MUST be in front of Clare if fit and when there is no Eden, i really don't get where DP is coming from on this one at all, The plain facts are that Jy is a much better player than the extremely ordinary Clare !! FACT!!!
Wether 100% of Cas fans agree or not, we don't see them every day like Powell and the coaching team do, big fan of both of em but Clare is obviously doing more to keep his place ahead of Jy

This also gives Jy some game time to keep his fitness up

Michael Jordan

Casmoley
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Casmoley » 12 Apr 2018, 18:32

the machine wrote:
Tigerwood posse wrote:Really annoys me does this :x :x , it is clear that 90% of Cas fans prefer Jy to the very ordinary (and frankly National league 1 quality) Clare, every day of the week, Jy has the X-Factor about him, hes got terrifying pace and can make something out of nothing, his defence is well above average and he rarely drops a ball.............. he absolutely MUST be in front of Clare if fit and when there is no Eden, i really don't get where DP is coming from on this one at all, The plain facts are that Jy is a much better player than the extremely ordinary Clare !! FACT!!!
Wether 100% of Cas fans agree or not, we don't see them every day like Powell and the coaching team do, big fan of both of em but Clare is obviously doing more to keep his place ahead of Jy

This also gives Jy some game time to keep his fitness up

exactly this, same as Clark. He's playing in a lower league knocking over Builders and Postmen so everytime expects him to play for us. We don't see him in training, he's obviously not ready yet.

I personally think Clare has a more professional attitude than Jy, which is probably why yes ahead of him. Yes you need ability but alot is about commitment and attitude.

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 12 Apr 2018, 18:37

From what I hear Jy is a bit of a dreamer and frankly a bit strange....
Audacter Et Sincere