First half vs Second half

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Re: First half vs Second half

Post by nottinghamtiger » 09 Apr 2018, 19:29

classysupercas3 wrote:
InTheKnow wrote:Callum has every right to post that in here. He didn't start a topic, just added to this one for the posters who don't read his topic. People need to lay off him a bit.

As for first half vs second half.... We need to sort it sooner rather than later.

I think 1 big win for us will be a turning point. 1 massive performance. Hopefully Sunday.
Yes please lay off the lad
It is part of the AUP he’s agreed to though:
“Active users in good standing are allowed to have links to personal sites in their signatures, in their profile, and may post them in threads on occasion (just not often, please).”

Scoopage
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Scoopage » 09 Apr 2018, 21:12

stuey wrote:It is not only defensively where we "switch off". I think it is only 3 tries in total scored in the second half of our last 5 matches.
Good point

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 10 Apr 2018, 00:32

back on topic, I agree with what most are saying about 2nd halves but DP is not the type of coach that over dramatizes it at half time whether we are winning or losing. he does all the work through the week and in the pre-match talk. FWIW I thought shudds attacked really well in the 2nd half and would have scored those tries against most sides, especially when we were down to 12 men.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 11 Apr 2018, 10:19

Most teams are going to have a purple patch at least once in a game. We've shown that ours is electric and scoring loads of points. We've shown we are defensively better than the opposition when they have theirs. Apart from saints, the wire match was a freak game.