Come on Cas

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Re: Come on Cas

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 24 Mar 2018, 01:41

Scarborotiger wrote:Don’t like Wigan remember the salary cap year but the no it has to be them
When did overt racism become acceptable on here??

Di
Verified
Twitter: @diddididi64

Post by Di » 24 Mar 2018, 03:37

Tamworth Tiger wrote:
Scarborotiger wrote:Don’t like Wigan remember the salary cap year but the no it has to be them
It isn't and has no been removed anyone who thinks it is acceptable to post such remarks will find there posting restricted

Also I appreciate the people wanting to pull the post up, but can I please ask you to report in future a d don't quote it as we have to edit everyone of the quotes thanks
Casforum is a non-profit website. We rely on donations and forum advertising to keep the site alive. If you'd like to donate please contact any administrator. In return we'll give you a shiny new forum rank!

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 24 Mar 2018, 04:15

Di wrote:
Tamworth Tiger wrote:
It isn't and has no been removed anyone who thinks it is acceptable to post such remarks will find there posting restricted

Also I appreciate the people wanting to pull the post up, but can I please ask you to report in future a d don't quote it as we have to edit everyone of the quotes thanks
Sorry, I did report as well but was worried because of the seriousness and that it had been quoted a number of times. Didn’t mean to make your job more difficult.

Spanishtiger
Verified

Post by Spanishtiger » 24 Mar 2018, 04:26

Well done Di

Leeds tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Leeds tiger » 24 Mar 2018, 09:18

Unfortunately last night I heard not one but two cas fns who though it was not only acceptable but down right hilarious to use anti Semitic language, every team has its idiots. How unfortunate.

Casmania
Verified

Post by Casmania » 24 Mar 2018, 10:15

lurcher wrote:
cogito ergo sum wrote:
Scarborotiger wrote:Don’t like Wigan remember the salary cap year but the removed, no need for such language no it has to be them
Haven't heard Leeds called that since the wife's Grandad said it in 1969. Could be construed as racial stereotyping!
Naughty.
thought the same.

Edited, abusive language in any form will not be tolerated. Thank you for reporting - Casmania

MY CLUB. MY CAS

Scarborotiger

Post by Scarborotiger » 24 Mar 2018, 10:15

Right that’s me done how do I close my account

Di
Verified
Twitter: @diddididi64

Post by Di » 24 Mar 2018, 12:22

Tamworth Tiger wrote:
Di wrote:
Tamworth Tiger wrote:

Sorry, I did report as well but was worried because of the seriousness and that it had been quoted a number of times. Didn’t mean to make your job more difficult.
I do appreciate you actually were the only one that did report it so thank you
the quoting thing was not aimed directly at you and rather as an whole, sorry if it sounded that way
there is no need for any kind of racist remarks on this forum and it will not be tolerated
again thank you for taking the time to make us aware with the report Tamworth
Casforum is a non-profit website. We rely on donations and forum advertising to keep the site alive. If you'd like to donate please contact any administrator. In return we'll give you a shiny new forum rank!

Scarborotiger

Post by Scarborotiger » 24 Mar 2018, 12:55

Please close my account

Alfiedog
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Alfiedog » 24 Mar 2018, 13:00

Don’t forget to take your bat & ball with you!

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 24 Mar 2018, 13:10

Scarborotiger wrote:Please close my account
Don't need to Scarboro, I'd guess posters will be ignoring you from now on. HTH

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 24 Mar 2018, 19:10

Di wrote:
Tamworth Tiger wrote:
Di wrote:
Tamworth Tiger wrote:

I do appreciate you actually were the only one that did report it so thank you
the quoting thing was not aimed directly at you and rather as an whole, sorry if it sounded that way
there is no need for any kind of racist remarks on this forum and it will not be tolerated
again thank you for taking the time to make us aware with the report Tamworth
Thanks for that Di. Much appreciated