FULL BACK

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Dazzyb
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: FULL BACK

Post by Dazzyb » 22 Mar 2018, 22:54

Think he would have been good at Cas evalds but it looks to have cooled down which is a shame. Personally I think he would prosper at Cas

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 23 Mar 2018, 00:06

cuckoocash had some nerve showing up in Salford colours tonight considering he left them £8 million in debt.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 23 Mar 2018, 08:43

At least Cool Cash turned up I have not seen much of Faisel most likely spelt wrong at Weldon RD after he did a runner after promising us the earth, watching last night Widnes seem to get all the calls I thought Salford were unlucky

lidds
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by lidds » 23 Mar 2018, 09:14

gateman wrote:At least Cool Cash turned up I have not seen much of Faisel most likely spelt wrong at Weldon RD after he did a runner after promising us the earth, watching last night Widnes seem to get all the calls I thought Salford were unlucky
I think Salford deserved to loose that game. I really do hate watching them, such a negative team, their tactics seem to be play dirty and constantly moan at the ref. hope they go down this year.

bane73
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by bane73 » 23 Mar 2018, 11:21

Regarding this evalds ‘signing’ people seemed convinced he was headed to us. Can I ask those people what made them believe it was happening in the first place?
what doesn't kill me simply makes me...stranger.

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 23 Mar 2018, 12:08

bane73 wrote:Regarding this evalds ‘signing’ people seemed convinced he was headed to us. Can I ask those people what made them believe it was happening in the first place?
probably when they sold O'Brien their chairman said they have had offers made for other players but turned them down. Money is tight he said but they should be ok (for now..)

Then there was an article saying they are interested in Russell

So i assume people have put 2 and 2 together and assumed we made an offer for Evalds as we have no recognised FB.

Unless somebody knows something else

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 23 Mar 2018, 15:10

lidds wrote:
gateman wrote:At least Cool Cash turned up I have not seen much of Faisel most likely spelt wrong at Weldon RD after he did a runner after promising us the earth, watching last night Widnes seem to get all the calls I thought Salford were unlucky
I think Salford deserved to loose that game. I really do hate watching them, such a negative team, their tactics seem to be play dirty and constantly moan at the ref. hope they go down this year.
I thought barry mac came out with the best comment, "the groundsman should get man of the match as the pitch hasn't cut up despite all the rain" :lol:
jo brand is eddie warings love child

Oldcasman
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Oldcasman » 23 Mar 2018, 18:36

What has happened to Faisal I have not heard anything about him since he left us ? And we could say the same about a certain mr wright haven't seen hide nor hair of him since he stood down,not that I want to.