POSITIVE COMMENTS ONLY PLEASE

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: POSITIVE COMMENTS ONLY PLEASE

Post by JIN JER » 22 Feb 2018, 18:08

fast hands wrote:
JIN JER wrote:
fast hands wrote:
SY Tiger wrote:Whether a joke or not my friend, I for one don't find some of the comments funny especially from a Tigers supporter (If you are one)
SY mate, all genuine Cas fans are with you, I have thought for a while some of the posters on here are Cats in a Tiger skin.
Catalans fans?
At least JIN JER you don't hide your colours,
Wouldn't dream of it, Trinity and proud. I worked down the lane at Nestle's for 37yrs, the only Trinity supporter there for 35 of those. I had to be able to argue my corner. :)

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 22 Feb 2018, 18:18

Bet me my mum was one giving you most grief ;)
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 22 Feb 2018, 18:41

InTheKnow wrote:We didn't lose out on paying 150k for Zak. We won the league which was 100k plus we got put on sky more often than not due to our great play. Shirt sales for Zak would have been high, Grand final appearance.....

I'm confident to say we would not have won the league and made the GF if we didn't have Zak. So Yeh we paid 150k for a 1 year guy but we got that back for sure.

Don't forget we also gained money for Solomona, and some, which effectively wipes it out and was like for like too.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 22 Feb 2018, 18:47

tigerfeat wrote:Bet me my mum was one giving you most grief ;)
Ha ha possibly, what's her name, PM if you like.
Craig Huby's mum Trish used to give me the most sheet, I bet she's hating him playing for us, she used to foam at the mouth when I got onto her. :)

dj nelly
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: Neil230467

Post by dj nelly » 24 Feb 2018, 15:11

Craig,s mum will follow her son rather than the team he plays for.

SY Tiger

Post by SY Tiger » 24 Feb 2018, 21:14

Ben Roberts today

Still getting to grips with things as people just pile the pressure on him but Id just like to say that:
He probably made a match saving tackle as good as any full back metres from the line early doors when Hull were on a roll.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 24 Feb 2018, 21:18

Hel be rate when weather warms up....
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 24 Feb 2018, 21:27

Two wins out of 3. In the top 8. Taken two points off a top 8 and top 4 rival. Decent attendance despite Saturday, Leeds at home, football, 6 Nations and Catalans v Wakey on top. Beautiful sunshine. Sweet Caroline.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

InTheKnow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by InTheKnow » 25 Feb 2018, 09:14

If somebody told us we would be 2 from 3 after playing Saints away, Widnes and Hull at home I'm pretty sure we would all take that. Now though we need to go 4 from 5 with Hull KR and Salford next up. Which even though performances haven't been great would be a solid start to the season.

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 25 Feb 2018, 09:29

HuddsTigers wrote:Two wins out of 3. In the top 8. Taken two points off a top 8 and top 4 rival. Decent attendance despite Saturday, Leeds at home, football, 6 Nations and Catalans v Wakey on top. Beautiful sunshine. Sweet Caroline.
you can had to that another distraction , there was three of us in St Johns WMC all season ticket holders watching the game, we had a plan, to watch Normanton Knights first half if they were well in front we were going to shoot of at half time to watch CAS, Normy winning 14-0 with Batley playing well we decided to stay, the next round of the challenge cup we have Wigan at home , here's hoping Normanton have a draw that makes us play on Saturday

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 25 Feb 2018, 12:03

SY Tiger wrote:Ben Roberts today

Still getting to grips with things as people just pile the pressure on him but Id just like to say that:
He probably made a match saving tackle as good as any full back metres from the line early doors when Hull were on a roll.
Was a cracking tackle. He also stopped Sneyd's 40/20 in second half. Definitely improving. But he offsets these with some shockers. Dropping up and under with no one near him. Losing ball bringing it away from the line at a crucial time. And worst of all the woeful attempt (along with McMeeken) which failed to stop Sneyd's try. Seems wasted at fb as we don't see the best of him and he looks so unsteady I struggle to have any faith in him. I hold my breath every time a bomb goes up.
Hopefully he will make me eat my words.