Issues. SUPPORT

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Alwayscas
Academy Player
Academy Player

Issues. SUPPORT

Post by Alwayscas » 21 Feb 2018, 16:15

Ok ok ok
There are lots of rumours/ issues going on at the moment.
Until the club put out a statement no one really knows what is happening if anything is .
Supported Castleford for many years and will do so for many more. I support the club/ team , I don’t support any individual who either plays / coach’s or runs the club, I always want the best for Castleford Tigers but over the years there as been many ups and downs, but we are still here.
Players / coach’s come and go but TRUE supporters get behind their Team / Club when things are going wrong.
Let’s all get behind the Team /Club on Saturday and hopefully we can get a win.
CAS TILL I DIE ( not until things go wrong like some on here )

dettoriman
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: Dettoriman

Re: Issues. SUPPORT

Post by dettoriman » 21 Feb 2018, 16:36

Nobody on here is posting to detriment the club.

We want things sorting asap for the benefit of everyone on the playing and coaching roster.
Loyalty Costs Nothing !

Scarborotiger

Post by Scarborotiger » 21 Feb 2018, 19:13

Alwayscas wrote:Ok ok ok
There are lots of rumours/ issues going on at the moment.
Until the club put out a statement no one really knows what is happening if anything is .
Supported Castleford for many years and will do so for many more. I support the club/ team , I don’t support any individual who either plays / coach’s or runs the club, I always want the best for Castleford Tigers but over the years there as been many ups and downs, but we are still here.
Players / coach’s come and go but TRUE supporters get behind their Team / Club when things are going wrong.
Let’s all get behind the Team /Club on Saturday and hopefully we can get a win.
CAS TILL I DIE ( not until things go wrong like some on here )
Well said Totally agree

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 21 Feb 2018, 21:57

All this......

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 22 Feb 2018, 00:35

The most negative thing for the new season is not hardaker getting sack steve gill not there any more people go and leave teams all the time for what ever reason like any other business . But not to improve your business and the product we as fans pay for after a successful season year on and off the field is a insult to the fans with the dismal signings we have made. The crowds have being growing for a number off years but will start falling if you let the main product we pay to watch start dropping with trying to keep similar team performance on the field by signing championship players on the cheap even wakefield have signed better quality then us this year with half off attendance money. To be consistent every year you have to invest back into the team and not be one year wonders .History as a way off repeating itself last time we had a descent team we made cheap poor signings and we was relegated three years later . Please stop signing gamble cheap projects does not work in the long game . :hand:

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 22 Feb 2018, 09:25

flow wrote:The most negative thing for the new season is not hardaker getting sack steve gill not there any more people go and leave teams all the time for what ever reason like any other business . But not to improve your business and the product we as fans pay for after a successful season year on and off the field is a insult to the fans with the dismal signings we have made. The crowds have being growing for a number off years but will start falling if you let the main product we pay to watch start dropping with trying to keep similar team performance on the field by signing championship players on the cheap even wakefield have signed better quality then us this year with half off attendance money. To be consistent every year you have to invest back into the team and not be one year wonders .History as a way off repeating itself last time we had a descent team we made cheap poor signings and we was relegated three years later . Please stop signing gamble cheap projects does not work in the long game . :hand:
Excellent post. I agree, if we had a credible replacement for Z.H without weakening the starting line up elsewhere we wouldn't be debating it so much. Wardle aside the rest of this seasons new signings are disappointing. The squad now seems chockablock with wingers & second rowers.

Bringing up Wakefield is interesting. They could well break the top 4 this season, why?, they have a balanced squad. TWO capable full backs to choose from,pace & good finishers on the flanks. One half back who takes the line on,one who will direct the team around the park. FOUR big props to get them on the front foot and a mobile back row. Like life its about balance...we didn't address it and build on last year. Penny piching? we'll see but i hope with £150k hole in the budget we don't increase the ground admission prices next season.

I will support anybody pulling on a Cas shirt and will be there Saturday,feel a little let down by those off it.

Kip Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Kip Tiger » 22 Feb 2018, 11:42

flow wrote:The most negative thing for the new season is not hardaker getting sack steve gill not there any more people go and leave teams all the time for what ever reason like any other business . But not to improve your business and the product we as fans pay for after a successful season year on and off the field is a insult to the fans with the dismal signings we have made. The crowds have being growing for a number off years but will start falling if you let the main product we pay to watch start dropping with trying to keep similar team performance on the field by signing championship players on the cheap even wakefield have signed better quality then us this year with half off attendance money. To be consistent every year you have to invest back into the team and not be one year wonders .History as a way off repeating itself last time we had a descent team we made cheap poor signings and we was relegated three years later . Please stop signing gamble cheap projects does not work in the long game . :hand:
The most negative thing for me was the atmosphere at the Widnes game. Was shocked at how quiet it was and every little error was met with a groan from the stands, no applause for DP and his team etc.. Our job as fans is to be that extra man and to get behind the lads. Really hope there's a massive turnaround this weekend and the old girl is bouncing once again.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 22 Feb 2018, 11:51

fans arnt daft a lot of them will have seen it before we reach a high spot and as sure as night follows day we mess things up,there needs to be a line drawn in sand and we kick on again the club as to make the right calls on everything from now on
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 22 Feb 2018, 12:56

here's hoping we can beat Hull this week convincingly then a lot of the negativity that the fans are showing at this moment in time will disappear,

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 22 Feb 2018, 13:09

Kip Tiger wrote:
The most negative thing for me was the atmosphere at the Widnes game. Was shocked at how quiet it was and every little error was met with a groan from the stands, no applause for DP and his team etc.. Our job as fans is to be that extra man and to get behind the lads. Really hope there's a massive turnaround this weekend and the old girl is bouncing once again.
it wasn't quiet with 7 minutes to go and the score at 12-6. the whole of the wheldon road end was shouting for a 1 pointer and for me that was an indicator of how nervous we all are.
jo brand is eddie warings love child