Support

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Re: Support

Post by tigerfeat » 11 Feb 2018, 20:42

I thought we tried hard enough today , the recruitment we got wrong other teams are stronger widnes will have come thinking they could win today and they nearly did
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 11 Feb 2018, 21:11

Thanks for posting that.

DP is clearly feeling it and finding it tough at the moment. He spoke well though and we all need to dig in one way or another.

There is clearly stuff going on in the background that's not for us to know yet - most of it will be ZH related. It gets clearer every week how much he improved several aspects of our game and the fact that other sides genuinely feared what he could do. So bloody frustrating........

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 11 Feb 2018, 21:36

SuffolkTiger wrote:
Thanks for posting that.

DP is clearly feeling it and finding it tough at the moment. He spoke well though and we all need to dig in one way or another.

There is clearly stuff going on in the background that's not for us to know yet - most of it will be ZH related. It gets clearer every week how much he improved several aspects of our game and the fact that other sides genuinely feared what he could do. So bloody frustrating........
Agree
Daryl not a happy man ATM.
TBH, I think if he dare, he'd say 'how dare you get on our backs' and 'chill the F out' to the fans
He's feeling an element of pressure. Some we know about and some I guess we do not.
Audacter Et Sincere

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 11 Feb 2018, 21:44

I think he’s right to be fair.

A lot of clubs will be out to stop us and make us one season wonders. They will also have worked very hard on knowing how to stop us and I think Gale, Benny, Meeks are all still feeling it after the WC. Probably had a bit of a hit and miss pre season. I think everyone walks up expecting us to see us tonking sides after last year. It just won’t happen.

Last week was rank bad and I think we all know that. This week was defensively better just attack needs some adjustments. This two week break could be a god send in getting our structure and rhythm right.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 11 Feb 2018, 21:45

Mysterio wrote:
SuffolkTiger wrote:
Thanks for posting that.

Agree
Daryl not a happy man ATM.
TBH, I think if he dare, he'd say 'how dare you get on our backs' and 'chill the F out' to the fans
He's feeling an element of pressure. Some we know about and some I guess we do not.
Yep. It will all come out in the wash eventually.

He has a calm head which is what is needed at the moment.

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 11 Feb 2018, 21:52

2 week break to get things sorted? What they been doing in pre season then?

Dont invest in a ground we are moving from? How many years have people used that excuse?

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 11 Feb 2018, 22:48

Lofthouse Tiger wrote:2 week break to get things sorted? What they been doing in pre season then?

Dont invest in a ground we are moving from? How many years have people used that excuse?
Given that Gale, Roberts and McMeeken didn’t return to training until January due to the World Cup, we haven’t had much of a preseason for our new spine of 1, 6, 7 and 9 to work together.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!