Most important......

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Most important......

Post by TT Tiger » 09 Feb 2018, 09:35

If 2 people can’t work together I wouldn’t want either of them working for me.

johnboy
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by johnboy » 09 Feb 2018, 09:42

Moderator please delete.
Be reasonable - do it my way!

princeka01
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by princeka01 » 09 Feb 2018, 09:50

Christ people need to calm down, its a forum....people can write whatever they want there are no rules on what to discuss rugby related. If you dont like it dont read it or reply just move on to another topic rather than gang up on one person for bringing up a discussion...

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 09 Feb 2018, 09:54

People need to look on some of the football forums if there getting there knickers in a twist over a question who would you rarther lose chairman or coach
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

fast hands
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by fast hands » 09 Feb 2018, 10:14

Lofthouse Tiger wrote:Just imagine a scenario where the owner of a thriving business has 2 employees both contributing to the success. Then imagine that one day one of the 2 employees tells the owner he cannot work any longer with the other employee and says "If he doesnt go then I will".

After trying to resolve the issue between them both without resolution and not much chance of an amicable solution, what does the owner do?

Does he stick with the guy that said he would leave or stick with guy that hasnt?

This is nothing to do with choosing who will die. Nobody is going to die. It is merely a question to a scenario that isnt imoossible.

I have been in that unfortunate position, and told the one who said he would jack in if the other stayed, to do one. He showed he didn't have the loyalty I had hoped for.
Still don't know what this has to know about Rugby, but I hope it helps in your survey.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 09 Feb 2018, 10:57

most important ...is ctrlfc anyone who works for us should feel privileged to do so making the right calls and doing whats best for cas tigers is all that matters
Vince Lombardi

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 09 Feb 2018, 11:00

Dear me, the snowflake generation. I don’t particularly think it’s a great topic to start a thread on either but is there any need for all the hand wringing and calls for the post to be deleted

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 09 Feb 2018, 11:11

It is relevant because it has/might happen at Cas. If this has/did what would your thoughts be? Its not rocket science folks.

If you dont like it then crack on and read other things. No problem.

Jonny1975
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Jonny1975 » 09 Feb 2018, 11:36

I was told by the same person who told me we had stolen James Clare from under the noses of York, that SG had made signings that DP wasn't aware of as he was in Oz at the time. I didn't mention it in the James Clare post as I thought it was absurd for a CEO to do that without consulting the Coach. From what I read & hear there maybe an element of truth to it. I also heard from same person that we had signed both Clark & Green cos SG signed the wrong one. Only passing on info from previously v good sources.

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 09 Feb 2018, 11:50

Thats exactly what I have done. Passed on what I heard and the source was actually there when it all came out allegedly.

No way should a player, especially poot ones, should be signed without the coaches input. Surely that didnt happen, did it?

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 09 Feb 2018, 11:50

Jonny1975 wrote:I was told by the same person who told me we had stolen James Clare from under the noses of York, that SG had made signings that DP wasn't aware of as he was in Oz at the time. I didn't mention it in the James Clare post as I thought it was absurd for a CEO to do that without consulting the Coach. From what I read & hear there maybe an element of truth to it. I also heard from same person that we had signed both Clark & Green cos SG signed the wrong one. Only passing on info from previously v good sources.

Sounds like a Brian rix farce.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 09 Feb 2018, 11:53

Hope the money i got told gill had put aston on his wide of mark
Vince Lombardi

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 09 Feb 2018, 12:33

its turning into a blame game, the club is run better than i can remember we have arguably the best coach in the league,I would be very disappointed if we had to loose either our CO or coach i think most fans would agree

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 09 Feb 2018, 13:08

100% agree Gateman. Best coach in years and off the field is better. Doesnt always make for a happy ship tbough does it?

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 09 Feb 2018, 13:19

I'm certain of something, Powell can walk into any coaching job in SL and I don't think Gill could claim the same for CEO positions.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 09 Feb 2018, 13:25

As a club we were on the brink of going under a few short years ago, Gill took the poisoned chalice, he and his team have pulled it round and i thank them for that,

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 09 Feb 2018, 13:30

Jonny1975 wrote:I was told by the same person who told me we had stolen James Clare from under the noses of York, that SG had made signings that DP wasn't aware of as he was in Oz at the time. I didn't mention it in the James Clare post as I thought it was absurd for a CEO to do that without consulting the Coach. From what I read & hear there maybe an element of truth to it. I also heard from same person that we had signed both Clark & Green cos SG signed the wrong one. Only passing on info from previously v good sources.
This is so laughable i'm struggling to even think it may be true

So who was the wrong one we signed ? Clark seen as he has been shipped out to Fev.

And were not likely to see Clare in a Cas shirt then are we.

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 09 Feb 2018, 13:30

Correct. No arguments with that at all Gateman.

100% agree with that as well FC.

InTheKnow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by InTheKnow » 09 Feb 2018, 17:21

I was also told that SG signed Clare without consulting Powell. Either a rumour which got everywhere or a true fact. We will see.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 09 Feb 2018, 17:35

You cant have a ceo signing players without the coach knowing least of all a coach like powell his position is untenable if that happened
Vince Lombardi