Small Club Mentality...

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
fords
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Small Club Mentality...

Post by fords » 06 Feb 2018, 14:43

TT Tiger wrote:Because it takes six months it’s not even been 4 since the suspension was announced. Be patient my good man.

have you just pulled 6 months as a figure out of the air ?

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 06 Feb 2018, 14:45

Flat Capper wrote:
gateman wrote:No one seems to why it is taking so long before ZAK appears in front of the people who are going to determine his fate one way or the other, Its over 20 weeks since the test no date set for him to appear WHY ?? the clubs hands are tied till we hear the outcome
I fully understand your sentiment but the reality is all those caught taking banned substances during competition usually receive a 2 year ban.

Now unless Cas are aware of a proposed defence from Zac and his team that is based on the ineptitude of the WADA that is likely to successfully challenge the testing; they should know full well of the need to recruit a fullback is a no 1 priority.

Last paragraph hit the nail on the head. Its all quiet so either Cas know something and think they have a good chance on appeal or they should have gone out and signed a recognised FB. Until the club say something nobody really knows

TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TT Tiger » 06 Feb 2018, 15:32

fords wrote:
TT Tiger wrote:Because it takes six months it’s not even been 4 since the suspension was announced. Be patient my good man.

Hardly out the air. Chase six months. Walker 6 months.

da_jimbob_7
League One Player
League One Player
Twitter: Jimmothylad

Post by da_jimbob_7 » 06 Feb 2018, 15:58

TT Tiger wrote:
fords wrote:

Has Walker’s been announced?

Long live the Tigers!!!

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 06 Feb 2018, 18:11

fords wrote:
Flat Capper wrote:
gateman wrote:No one seems to why it is taking so long before ZAK appears in front of the people who are going to determine his fate one way or the other, Its over 20 weeks since the test no date set for him to appear WHY ?? the clubs hands are tied till we hear the outcome
I fully understand your sentiment but the reality is all those caught taking banned substances during competition usually receive a 2 year ban.

Now unless Cas are aware of a proposed defence from Zac and his team that is based on the ineptitude of the WADA that is likely to successfully challenge the testing; they should know full well of the need to recruit a fullback is a no 1 priority.

Last paragraph hit the nail on the head. Its all quiet so either Cas know something and think they have a good chance on appeal or they should have gone out and signed a recognised FB. Until the club say something nobody really knows
or a deal ;)
jo brand is eddie warings love child

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 06 Feb 2018, 18:19

Has Walker’s been announced?
No - not yet. He as been waiting nearly 6 months now.

Robbo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Robbo » 06 Feb 2018, 20:25

Eden was signed as FB before ZH came.
Put him there?
Robbo
Truth is always best !

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 06 Feb 2018, 20:56

TT Tiger wrote:
fords wrote:

Ali the boxer that's in the news now.

Failed test April 17
Suspended Oct 17
Banded Feb 18

2yr ban

Walker nothing announced yet

So who knows how long it will take

classysupercas1

Post by classysupercas1 » 07 Feb 2018, 18:02

Flat Capper wrote:

I agree pal